Forums: Politics:
UK Elections & Politics

cov & warks bnp on the march!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
excalibur On March 30, 2010

notts, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Mar 30, 2010 @ 11:28:59
The British National Party will contest four seats in Coventry and South Warwickshire, and all 18 seats in the local elections, organiser Tom Gower has announced.

?Coventry BNP is expecting to make serious headway in this general election. Not only are we strong enough to contest both sides of Coventry, we are also contending all 18 seats in the local elections, taking many votes away from the Conservative and Labour councilors currently destroying the city,? Mr Gower, who is also the BNP?s national enquiries officer, said.

?Based on our previous election results along with increased growth and activism, I am confident that we will gain more votes than the Liberal Democrats, making us the third biggest party in Coventry.

?I am also happy to announce that this is the first time the BNP has contested seats in South Warwickshire,? he continued.

?Voters in Rugby will be given a chance to vote BNP this time round, and I am particularly looking forward to seeing the progress made in the area.

?Rugby has the potential to become a BNP town like neighbouring Nuneaton, which over the last couple of years gained two councillors.?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs