Movies

Actors & Actresses Needed!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
shadow6 On December 19, 2004

Canada
#1New Post! Dec 08, 2004 @ 04:08:43
Hi!
If anyone on here lives in Edmonton/St. Albert, and you are an actress/actor, or are interested in acting in a movie, this is a perfect oppertunity for you to be in one. Me & some friends are in the process of finalizing the cast list for a movie we're making. (just for fun, to put on a resume, everyone will get a copy at the end). The movie's a drama, involving some dance/rhyhtmic gymnastics. The story of it (let me stress, story, some things are changed) is up on this link:

link [www.fictionpress.com]

If you're interested, e-mail me at @hotmail. com,">yarr_no_food_waste @hotmail. com, or just post back on here...
I have 4-5 male roles left, and 8 female.

Here's some more information on the roles I've got open in the movie. I'll also give the brief outline if you don't want to read the entire story on fictionpress.
If you're interested in a role that is not your age, you can still ask about it. All I need are a couple of pictures so I can see your height, basically, you need to look the part. Keep in mind that most of the 20-29 year olds, (who look young twenties, are being played by grade 10-11 people)

Roles left:

Genevieve: 11-12. She's a rhythmic gymanst on the same team as the main character, Kiara. Nickname: Gwen, she's the cute one, everyone loves her, bubbily, not a care in the world about others, usually hyper.

Matt:19-21 (should be played by high-schooler) A friend of Tim's and Josh's (Josh is a caring boyfriend at first then turns abusive on his girlfriend). He's more of the mean type, but does it for the money.

Darren: The same as Matt.

Denise/Olla 13-15. A rhythmic gymnast. Has minimal lines, lots of apperances. Must be a dancer/gymnast to take this role. She's laid back, usual teenager, not too stressed about looks.

Trish: 20+ An artistic gymnsatics coach of the main character, Kiara. (Note: you don't need to be a gymnast for this role)

Katherine: 10-12 A school friend of Kiara's. Very laid-back, avid book-reader, not the preppy kind, is very annoyed with the preppy kind of people. Wishes fantasy could be real.

Wyntir: 10-12 Another school friend of Kiara's. A little obsessed with looks, but not too concerned. Is wild and crazy, hyper-active, but not too much. Has a crazy personality.

Lily/Miss Thomas:20+ A neighbour hood friend (miss thomas). Lily's the coach of the rhythmic gymnastics coach's team (a performing team made up of 4 coaches). Is very proper, strict, possibly forgien.

~:Along with that, I have extra's, if anyone out there is a gymnast/dancer/rhythmic gymnast between 10 & 16, or you know anyone, please tell them.:~

In the movie, Kiara, a 14 year old rhyhtmic gymnast is on her way to an International, 2 week event (performing only, no competition) in Lisbon Portugal. 3 or so months before hand, one of her coaches, also a member of the performing "Coaches Team", Kate, announces to everyone that she can't go to the event. She then speaks with the Coaches Team and Kiara in private, telling them she has cancer, thats why she is unable to go, she also wishes that Kiara takes her place on the Coaches Team. (Kiara is a gymnast on the Junior Elite as well). That night, Rachel, another Coaches Team member, drives her home, and finds that Kiara's mother has been killed in a car accident. The story goes on to reveal the problems in life that Kiara, Rachel and Cammie (another coaches team member) go through. Such as self harm, abuse, and death. Throughout all of this, it still focusses on rhythmic gymnastics, as that is where it all began...

ShAdoW
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#2New Post! Dec 08, 2004 @ 04:15:56
For future reference, there's no need to post this twice.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs