Religion & Philosophy

religious belief and zodiac signs

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...10 11 12 · >>
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Mar 24, 2012 @ 21:56:36
ok , i want to test a new theory that i've just thought up .... it goes like this ,people who believe in god , are the type of people who are too proud to regard themselves as an animal ... they feel they are special .. chosen by a higher being to dominate on the earth ... so i thought .. perhaps the believers and non believers can be divided by their star signs... so if it has any merit .... i'd say that all the believers on here are either ... erm .. leo's , aries , virgo's ,scorpio ... and maybe capricorn .... so if you're one of the recognised believers on here then step forward and confess that you are one of the above star signs ..
Glenn On January 10, 2013
Average Jet Pilot

Deleted
Banned

Meridian, Mississippi
#2New Post! Mar 24, 2012 @ 22:00:34
Nope Im none of those.

london, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Mar 24, 2012 @ 22:02:16
@Glenn Said

Nope Im none of those.

oh stop it glenn ... you're not even a real believer ... you're such a kidder ..
Hot_Rod On March 30, 2012

Deleted
Banned

A yacht, Monaco
#4New Post! Mar 24, 2012 @ 22:06:48
@offbeat Said

ok , i want to test a new theory that i've just thought up .... it goes like this ,people who believe in god , are the type of people who are too proud to regard themselves as an animal ... they feel they are special .. chosen by a higher being to dominate on the earth ... so i thought .. perhaps the believers and non believers can be divided by their star signs... so if it has any merit .... i'd say that all the believers on here are either ... erm .. leo's , aries , virgo's ,scorpio ... and maybe capricorn .... so if you're one of the recognised believers on here then step forward and confess that you are one of the above star signs ..

I agree - or more to the point, they feel belittling animals to below us is justified. I don't believe it is, I prefer to raise both.

london, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Mar 24, 2012 @ 22:10:22
@Hot_Rod Said

I agree - or more to the point, they feel belittling animals to below us is justified. I don't believe it is, I prefer to raise both.

yeah me too rod ... but the theory needs to be acknowledged ... you as a non believer ..if my theory is correct ... should be another star sign other than the ones i mentioned ..could you tell me if i'm right ..
MadCornishBiker On January 14, 2014

Banned

St Columb Road, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Mar 24, 2012 @ 22:11:47
@offbeat Said

Not that I believe it counts for anything, lol, but yes I'm Capricorn, and right old goat I am too, lol.

Incidentally, God is anti any form of attempt to foretell the future. He says that's his job.

Isaiah 8:19 And in case they should say to YOU people: “Apply to the spiritistic mediums or to those having a spirit of prediction who are chirping and making utterances in low tones,” is it not to its God that any people should apply? [Should there be application] to dead persons in behalf of living persons?

london, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Mar 24, 2012 @ 22:14:02
@MadCornishBiker Said

Not that I believe it counts for anything, lol, but yes I'm Capricorn, and right old goat I am too, lol.

Incidentally, God is anti any form of attempt to foretell the future. He says that's his job.

Isaiah 8:19 And in case they should say to YOU people: “Apply to the spiritistic mediums or to those having a spirit of prediction who are chirping and making utterances in low tones,” is it not to its God that any people should apply? [Should there be application] to dead persons in behalf of living persons?

well... i admire your honesty in coming forward and being totally honest cornish ... even though it does go against your own beliefs .... oh and by the way ... being direct and honest is of course a capricorn character trait .
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#8New Post! Mar 24, 2012 @ 22:17:48
I am a believer, and I am a Pisces. - February 20th.

I also believe animals should have the same respect as man. And mine get it.

Banned

#9New Post! Mar 24, 2012 @ 22:20:17
@Hot_Rod Said

I don't think my two dogs would agree with you, lol. It's true some believers do, but so do some Atheists.

I do however go with what the bible teaches, that man is a special creation, but tasked with caring for the animals.

I know some also say that animals don't have souls, and in this they are both right and wrong. Neither man nor animal has a soul, both are souls.

Deleted
Banned

A yacht, Monaco
#10New Post! Mar 24, 2012 @ 22:20:36
@offbeat Said

yeah me too rod ... but the theory needs to be acknowledged ... you as a non believer ..if my theory is correct ... should be another star sign other than the ones i mentioned ..could you tell me if i'm right ..

I am Libra - if it matters.

I am therefore apparently a slightly stuck-up show off with good fashion sense and elegant facial features, who sees all sides to an argument. s*** - that's actually damned accurate!

Banned

#11New Post! Mar 24, 2012 @ 22:23:06
@offbeat Said

well... i admire your honesty in coming forward and being totally honest cornish ... even though it does go against your own beliefs .... oh and by the way ... being direct and honest is of course a capricorn character trait .

Oh admitting that I come under the heading of Capricorn doesn't go against my beliefs, looking to a horoscope to tell the future would.

london, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Mar 24, 2012 @ 22:31:06
@sTreetAngeL Said

I am a believer, and I am a Pisces. - February 20th.

I also believe animals should have the same respect as man. And mine get it.

yes street i know you're a pisces ... but you're not the totally obsessed believer like some we get on here .... and in any case ... i was going to write pisces but forgot .. ... oh and don't watch 'warhorse' ..it'll break your heart .

london, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Mar 24, 2012 @ 22:40:51
i'm off to bed now ... and when i come back on here tomorrow afternoon .. i want to see the highly religous confessing that their star sign is one of those i mentioned ... good night .

Deleted
Banned

A yacht, Monaco
#14New Post! Mar 24, 2012 @ 22:42:57
@MadCornishBiker Said

I don't think my two dogs would agree with you, lol. It's true some believers do, but so do some Atheists.

I do however go with what the bible teaches, that man is a special creation, but tasked with caring for the animals.

I know some also say that animals don't have souls, and in this they are both right and wrong. Neither man nor animal has a soul, both are souls.

I look forward to hearing your explanation for the property of conscious awareness.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#15New Post! Mar 24, 2012 @ 22:50:51
i'm a scorpio.
are you limiting times of year to smartnesss, stupisdity, ability....
please explain how i'm pigeon holed
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...10 11 12 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs