TransCanada, the Canadian company behind the proposed Keystone XL pipeline

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
rosexthorn On July 30, 2022

Winnipeg, Canada
#16New Post! Jan 28, 2012 @ 05:51:38
@Willi Said

enron comes to mind, but then i guess i would suck at business if i had to lie to sell a product.

Same here, but that's basically what it takes to get to success in business most of the time.
CausaMortis On April 20, 2012

San Antonio, Texas
#17New Post! Jan 28, 2012 @ 05:51:48
These numbers are merely theoretical in nature, these oil execs are putting out numbers of people who they "think" will be employed throughout the duration of this project.

They're trying to sell a proposal to Congress, the nation is witnessing high levels of unemployment, how would you sell this package?

It's not that much of a leap. I'm not saying these numbers are untrue, I would need to do additional research in order to figure that out, but I would be very skeptical from the outset, but I have years of business experience, perhaps I am just jaded.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#18New Post! Jan 28, 2012 @ 05:58:01
@rosexthorn Said

Justice, as in the 'justice system'? That's a laugh. There is no such thing as a justice system, just players and pawns.

Honesty? Everyone has their unique definition to that word also.

Finally, only applies IF the person in question has a 'conscience'.

did i spell 'conscience' right?
ok, ummmm

honest justice seeks truth and has a conscience.
truth is what is real, not faked or inflated.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#19New Post! Jan 28, 2012 @ 06:00:12
@CausaMortis Said

These numbers are merely theoretical in nature, these oil execs are putting out numbers of people who they "think" will be employed throughout the duration of this project.

They're trying to sell a proposal to Congress, the nation is witnessing high levels of unemployment, how would you sell this package?

It's not that much of a leap. I'm not saying these numbers are untrue, I would need to do additional research in order to figure that out, but I would be very skeptical from the outset, but I have years of business experience, perhaps I am just jaded.

the numbers don't match the numbers needed one last pipeline.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#20New Post! Jan 28, 2012 @ 06:01:14
@rosexthorn Said

Same here, but that's basically what it takes to get to success in business most of the time.

strange world to exist in.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#21New Post! Jan 28, 2012 @ 06:26:56
@white_swan53 Said

TransCanada's figures come from a study that independent analysts have called "dead wrong," "meaningless," "flawed and poorly documented."
https://mediamatters.org/research/201201260005

That is a hell of a lot of jobs to lie about . Add to that that the pipeline company and out state department Hillary was named are in bed together and our media is shinning there lights camera somewhere else . How loverly is this I ask you ?

n/a, New Mexico
#22New Post! Jan 28, 2012 @ 06:28:39
@CausaMortis Said

I'm pretty drunk at the moment and still have a pretty difficult time getting past your numerous typos and grammatical errors in trying to ascertain what exactly you are trying to say.

yes you must be pretty drunk , My spell checker only shows one misspelled word and I did that one purposely .

n/a, New Mexico
#23New Post! Jan 28, 2012 @ 06:34:35
@CausaMortis Said

So essentially what we have here is an oil company trying to force US tax payers to help pay for a pipeline that would connect oil coming straight out of Canada to Asian oil markets, and the main vain of contention is whether these same oil company who stand to incur virtually all of the profits and none of the costs are lying about the actual number of people who will be employed in this project?

Is it really that hard to believe that this would be the case?

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I'm a fairly successful business man myself, and in my estimation if these oil companies AREN'T lying or at least vastly exaggerating the amount of people who will be employed in this project, then they make for fairly terrible businessmen.

This is a softpitch.

That may be well and good for that company but it's s*** for our part . And our state department ( Hillary) is stuffing loads of cash in her pockets to make sure all goes well with the smell of s*** on our part
I am going to guess you didn't go to the link . if when you wake up and have a bit of that dog that bit you maybe you will feel like checking out the link and then you will know what's really going on .

n/a, New Mexico
#24New Post! Jan 28, 2012 @ 07:00:37
@Willi Said

honesty is dead?

@Willi Said

hey, both contries have humans doing things.
i'd say we are even

Hey . don't waste your typing energy . everyone who is anyone knows it's okay for others to bash America and bring out any little slip of dirty laundry without reply , we should just hang out head and act grateful . may be mumble thank you .
CausaMortis On April 20, 2012

San Antonio, Texas
#25New Post! Jan 28, 2012 @ 10:01:26
@white_swan53 Said

yes you must be pretty drunk , My spell checker only shows one misspelled word and I did that one purposely .

I don't want to get into it, but your spelling and grammar is far from ONE mistake shy of being perfect. Note, this is coming from someone whose native language is not English. Your above posts are prima facie evidence to this effect.

A good strategy towards remedying this condition might be first learning the difference between: their; there; and they're; then going back over your original message. Your spell checker is lying to you.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#26New Post! Jan 28, 2012 @ 17:35:55
@white_swan53 Said

Hey . don't waste your typing energy . everyone who is anyone knows it's okay for others to bash America and bring out any little slip of dirty laundry without reply , we should just hang out head and act grateful . may be mumble thank you .

thank you world for not distroying us.
they should give prizes to the most honest country.
make all the judges u.s. citizens, and see who pays the most for our vote.

anyone not paying, stays in the game.

n/a, New Mexico
#27New Post! Jan 28, 2012 @ 23:10:47
@CausaMortis Said

I don't want to get into it, but your spelling and grammar is far from ONE mistake shy of being perfect. Note, this is coming from someone whose native language is not English. Your above posts are prima facie evidence to this effect.

A good strategy towards remedying this condition might be first learning the difference between: their; there; and they're; then going back over your original message. Your spell checker is lying to you.

Okay, you are completely and totally correct. My spell checker is a liar and my grasp of English as a language is left wanting.
Thank you for being such a good and on the ball spelling and grammar cop. What would the Internet be with people such as yourself ?
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#28New Post! Jan 28, 2012 @ 23:16:48
@white_swan53 Said

Okay, you are completely and totally correct. My spell checker is a liar and my grasp of English as a language is left wanting.
Thank you for being such a good and on the ball spelling and grammar cop. What would the Internet be with people such as yourself ?

mf e spelin n gamur are good not neither
Reviso On November 23, 2014

Banned

Trenton, Canada
#29New Post! Jan 28, 2012 @ 23:18:08
@white_swan53 Said

TransCanada's figures come from a study that independent analysts have called "dead wrong," "meaningless," "flawed and poorly documented."
https://mediamatters.org/research/201201260005

That is a hell of a lot of jobs to lie about . Add to that that the pipeline company and out state department Hillary was named are in bed together and our media is shinning there lights camera somewhere else . How loverly is this I ask you ?

I'd rather work on the Tar Sands themselves, taking readings of surface natural concentrations of sulphur, graphite, and the like. Or just doing cleaning up of the surface duties. That way maybe I could effect the minds of these idiots who believe the inhuman is better with the absolute to be considered than the human.

n/a, New Mexico
#30New Post! Jan 29, 2012 @ 00:51:25
@Willi Said

mf e spelin n gamur are good not neither

Lookie thar yous has my same brand of seltshicker as me do .
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs