Relationships

Teacher student relationships

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
Espada4 On November 13, 2009

Cape Town, South Africa
#1New Post! Feb 17, 2009 @ 19:52:31
What dyu guys think of student(high school and lower) teacher sexual relationships

especially from guys, have you ever wished that the sexy teacher you fancied could you. Do you also view male teachers with female students the same way as you would if the genders were swopped around.

Is the punishment for both genders the same etc. etc.

OH and have any girls wanted with their male(or female ) teachers
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Feb 17, 2009 @ 19:58:53
Umm no, never ever, that's just wrong.
alw06tchs On August 12, 2009

centerville, Georgia
#3New Post! Feb 17, 2009 @ 20:00:28
well if they teachers get caught they are in trouble havnet you heard any of the stories on the news or anything. lol

i think some people think like that but for me i have thought that a male teacher was cute but i never fanatized about him
Big_Chief On March 04, 2009

Deleted

Cardiff, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Feb 17, 2009 @ 20:00:28
yeah in my old school there were two sexy a** twin teachers
essenceofjme On March 05, 2024
bread ends

f***ing, Morocco
#5New Post! Feb 17, 2009 @ 20:02:32
its wrong, no matter how u look at it..
there was once that situation when one a high school student got his teacher preggers..
it seems worse to the public when a female student and male teacher have a relationship, sexual or otherwise.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#6New Post! Feb 17, 2009 @ 20:04:32
I think teachers should have the ethics not to sleep with their students. young people are easily influcenced and and can be seduced quite easily when they have a crush.
Espada4 On November 13, 2009

Cape Town, South Africa
#7New Post! Feb 17, 2009 @ 20:06:34
@Big_Chief Said

yeah in my old school there were two sexy a** twin teachers

every girl thus far has said its wrong..."no matter how you look at it", but just look at this comment .

centerville, Georgia
#8New Post! Feb 17, 2009 @ 20:09:34
well i am planning on going to shcool to be a teacher and i think that i am going to teacher elementary school but i havent decided yet and if i taught in middle school or high school i dont think i would think bou tmy students like that ...
it is crazy.....

i havfe heard about a boy that got his teacher pregnant and then they ended up up togehter in the end and had another baby. she already had like 3 or 4 kids and was married.
Erlend On July 29, 2009

Deleted

Troms?, Norway
#9New Post! Feb 17, 2009 @ 20:13:44
I don't see the problem unless the student is under age.

Can someone please fill in the blanks on why this is wrong?
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#10New Post! Feb 17, 2009 @ 20:18:31
@Erlend Said

Well until you get to college most of the kids are underage.

It also presents an obvious conflict of interest. When you're f***ing one of the students, that student is likely to get preferential treatment and is also liable to influence the teacher's teaching practices.

Plus it's also a PR nightmare. Schools are places for learning, not hooking up. What parent wants to send their child to a school where the teachers are apparently looking for sexual gratification from their students rather than focusing on teaching them?

centerville, Georgia
#11New Post! Feb 17, 2009 @ 20:20:09
most guys wont see that as being wrong. bc they dont care.

but it is wrong. if they want to have sex they need to find someone there age or not a student in high school or middle school to have sex with it is crazy that people could do that.
Erlend On July 29, 2009

Deleted

Troms?, Norway
#13New Post! Feb 17, 2009 @ 20:25:31
@jonnythan Said

It also presents an obvious conflict of interest. When you're f***ing one of the students, that student is likely to get preferential treatment and is also liable to influence the teacher's teaching practices.

What about your parent and your teacher being the same person? Apparently there aren't any rules against that, but it could be just as harmful.

Quote:
Plus it's also a PR nightmare. Schools are places for learning, not hooking up. What parent wants to send their child to a school where the teachers are apparently looking for sexual gratification from their students rather than focusing on teaching them?

The kids might be more motivated to go there, though.
essenceofjme On March 05, 2024
bread ends

f***ing, Morocco
#14New Post! Feb 17, 2009 @ 20:30:17
@Erlend Said

its unethical for a teacher to have anything more than a student-teacher relationship because, one: yes the student is more than likely underage , and two: it interferes with a non-bias reputation shared between students and teachers, if one student were to share a relationship with a teacher it may cause the teacher to give special treatment to that student and make all the other kids and parents question the basis of the "special treatment"

centerville, Georgia
#15New Post! Feb 17, 2009 @ 20:31:52
they shouldnt want to go to school bc of that ....

i mean i know that most kids-teens dontlike school that is everyone but they should go to learn not to have sex
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs