Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#16New Post! Dec 12, 2016 @ 15:58:21
@chaski Said

Yes they did...after the president told them what to say in their intel reports.

Is that what happened? Or, was it that maybe they didn't know that one of their known unknowns was in fact an unknown unknown?
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#17New Post! Dec 12, 2016 @ 16:10:01
@chaski Said

Yes they did...after the president told them what to say in their intel reports.

@bob_the_fisherman Said

Is that what happened? Or, was it that maybe they didn't know that one of their known unknowns was in fact an unknown unknown?

Bush had his reason to get a foothold in the ME (9/11, Afghanistan)

He just needed a reason to spread his wings and finish the job his daddy wasn't allowed to do.
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#18New Post! Dec 12, 2016 @ 16:18:34
Sigh
adrinachrome On April 04, 2023

Fukitall, Arizona
#19New Post! Dec 12, 2016 @ 16:25:22
@floydgirrl Said

Sigh

It could be worse.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#20New Post! Dec 12, 2016 @ 16:26:09
@mrmhead Said

Bush had his reason

Putin has his reasons also.

Bush and Putin were tight.

IMO Putin is manipulating Trump...he (Putin) is very good a stroking people's egos to get what he wants.

As to the hacking thing... there is no doubt that Russia tried, anyone that doesn't believe that is in denial...hacking is just another tool in the foreign counter intelligence tool box...and "we" all use it against each other...friend or foe makes no difference.

Whether Russia were the ones that were successful might be up for debate....maybe.

In the past the Chinese have hacked us, as have the Israelis, why wouldn't Russia at least try? And if they got something "good" why wouldn't they use it.

Actually Putin is probably nearly dying of laughter every day...the American Democratic Reality Show probably has better ratings than anything on TV.
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#21New Post! Dec 12, 2016 @ 16:32:30
@adrinachrome Said

It could be worse.

I'm sighing at you knuckleheads
adrinachrome On April 04, 2023

Fukitall, Arizona
#22New Post! Dec 12, 2016 @ 16:36:06
@floydgirrl Said

I'm sighing at you knuckleheads

I dont really have an opinion about any of this. I just thought you should know that it could be worse. Whatever it was.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#23New Post! Dec 12, 2016 @ 17:38:08
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Yes. It is what happened.

But your sort of quote of Rumsfeld is funny.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#24New Post! Dec 12, 2016 @ 18:28:19
Just thinkin'
If Russia influenced the elections by releasing information hacked from emails...
And if Comey influenced the elections by releasing information about some wishy-washy "suspect e-mails"...

Isn't the media also responsible for disseminating information that could influence a voters opinion?
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#25New Post! Dec 12, 2016 @ 22:17:32
@chaski Said

Yes. It is what happened.

But your sort of quote of Rumsfeld is funny.

Humour was the aim of that post.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#26New Post! Dec 12, 2016 @ 23:20:25
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Humour was the aim of that post.

Yes.

But it is funny how quickly people have forgotten who pushed for the Iraq war.

Recently in the USA it has become vogue to blame Hillary, the Democrats and Obama.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#27New Post! Dec 12, 2016 @ 23:37:49
@chaski Said

Yes.

But it is funny how quickly people have forgotten who pushed for the Iraq war.

Recently in the USA it has become vogue to blame Hillary, the Democrats and Obama.

I blame Islam for being a bloodthirsty sick belief system that just can not do peaceful co-existence. Muslims will kill each other if they have no enemy to fight. Other than that, I blame Reagan. He was the one who got the ball rolling. (Sorry, not for Iraq. That was Bush I&II. I mean just for the whole Mid East mess generally). They are all Republicans, I believe. See, I am not a partisan.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#28New Post! Dec 13, 2016 @ 00:33:35
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I blame Islam for being a bloodthirsty sick belief system that just can not do peaceful co-existence. Muslims will kill each other if they have no enemy to fight. Other than that, I blame Reagan. He was the one who got the ball rolling. (Sorry, not for Iraq. That was Bush I&II. I mean just for the whole Mid East mess generally). They are all Republicans, I believe. See, I am not a partisan.

I blame the god of Abraham.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#29New Post! Dec 13, 2016 @ 00:43:21
@chaski Said

I blame the god of Abraham.

Prepare for a shock, but in a way, so do I. There is no doubt that the koran and bible are written by different authors with entirely different perspectives. Look at Muhammad - a child molester who his own books tell us was constantly covered in semen, had s3x with at least 9 women and little girls a night, told his followers to r4pe women and children, hate unbelievers and commanded genocide against the Jews and the murder or enslavement of all Christians and everyone else etc., that is impressive evil unparalleled in human history. Look at Christ - he never commanded his followers to kill, r4pe or hate people.

Yet, they both claim the sons of Abraham as their father - Isaac for the Jews and Ishmael for Muslims. According to the bible, God said to Hagar (Ishmael's mother), that he will grow to become a wild man with his hand set against everyone, but he will be a great (meaning big) nation. Not a bad description of Islam as it stands today.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#30New Post! Dec 13, 2016 @ 00:48:12
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Prepare for a shock, but in a way, so do I.

Damn it BobF...you say something like that and get me all hot and bothered and reaching for good 'ol blue...

Then you keep on talking....

There is no doubt that the koran and bible are written by different authors falkjdspoieqwhpingjwerandsfhsoiweroiphiopehwg poeghrpoientg do[ij ph qgroenwdsnsdoi voeqrwn oqihgv ahoeiprhjg agdvoih fodangkre pogij nno[adsj vgopaetnerkladnsgopih poiehngkn ropier posigfdnlngreqioagjdshondsfgnfndsfpgherwkgnrepoj regipfouhnalkjdspoieqwhpingjwerandsfhsoiweroiphiopehwg poeghrpoientg do[ij ph qgroenwdsnsdoi voeqrwn oqihgv ahoeiprhjg agdvoih fodangkre pogij nno[adsj vgopaetnerkladnsgopih poiehngkn ropier posigfdnlngreqioagjdshondsfgnfndsfpgherwkgnrepoj regipfouhnerwkgeofalkjdspoieqwhpingjwerandsfhsoiweroiphiopehwg poeghrpoientg do[ij ph qgroenwdsnsdoi voeqrwn oqihgv ahoeiprhjg agdvoih fodangkre pogij nno[adsj vgopaetnerkladnsgopih poiehngkn ropier posigfdnlngreqioagjdshondsfgnfndsfpgherwkgnrepoj regipfouhnerwkgeofalkjdspoieqwhpingjwerandsfhsoiweroiphiopehwg poeghrpoientg do[ij ph qgroenwdsnsdoi voeqrwn oqihgv ahoeiprhjg agdvoih fodangkre pogij nno[adsj vgopaetnerkladnsgopih poiehngkn ropier posigfdnlngreqioagjdshondsfgnfndsfpgherwkgnrepoj regipfouhnerwkgeofalkjdspoieqwhpingjwerandsfhsoiweroiphiopehwg poeghrpoientg do[ij ph qgroenwdsnsdoi voeqrwn oqihgv ahoeiprhjg agdvoih fodangkre pogij nno[adsj vgopaetnerkladnsgopih poiehngkn ropier posigfdnlngreqioagjdshondsfgnfndsfpgherwkgnrepoj regipfouhnerwkgeofalkjdspoieqwhpingjwerandsfhsoiweroiphiopehwg poeghrpoientg do[ij ph qgroenwdsnsdoi voeqrwn oqihgv ahoeiprhjg agdvoih fodangkre pogij nno[adsj vgopaetnerkladnsgopih poiehngkn ropier posigfdnlngreqioagjdshondsfgnfndsfpgherwkgnrepoj regipfouhnerwkgeofalkjdspoieqwhpingjwerandsfhsoiweroiphiopehwg poeghrpoientg do[ij ph qgroenwdsnsdoi voeqrwn oqihgv ahoeiprhjg agdvoih fodangkre pogij nno[adsj vgopaetnerkladnsgopih poiehngkn ropier posigfdnlngreqioagjdshondsfgnfndsfpgherwkgnrepoj regipfouhnerwkgeofalkjdspoieqwhpingjwerandsfhsoiweroiphiopehwg poeghrpoientg do[ij ph qgroenwdsnsdoi voeqrwn oqihgv ahoeiprhjg agdvoih fodangkre pogij nno[adsj vgopaetnerkladnsgopih poiehngkn ropier posigfdnlngreqioagjdshondsfgnfndsfpgherwkgnrepoj regipfouhnerwkgeofalkjdspoieqwhpingjwerandsfhsoiweroiphiopehwg poeghrpoientg do[ij ph qgroenwdsnsdoi voeqrwn oqihgv ahoeiprhjg agdvoih fodangkre pogij nno[adsj vgopaetnerkladnsgopih poiehngkn ropier posigfdnlngreqioagjdshondsfgnfndsfpgherwkgnrepoj regipfouhnerwkgeoferwkgeofj

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs