Pages: 1 2 · >>
sugarflyguy On March 15, 2010
Pro-Pho-tographer

Deleted

Leaving TFS today:), United Ki
#1New Post! May 25, 2009 @ 07:33:24
Looking a bit nasty

https://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/05/24/nkorea.nuclear/index.html

World leaders have condemn the regime for the test, which caused an earthquake measuring 4.7 on the Richter scale
Carreragt2 On June 15, 2009

Deleted

, Canada
#2New Post! May 25, 2009 @ 07:45:06
I don't doubt that one day a nutter is going to start a nuclear war and we as human are going to blow this world to pieces cause we're f***ed like that.

Did you notice this in the same link
https://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/05/23/roh.dead/index.html
nothinsnew On September 15, 2009

Deleted

The Coast, Australia
#3New Post! May 25, 2009 @ 07:46:23
I know its a sovereign nation and we shouldn't be telling them how to run their country or trying to boss them around and such but one thing I find a little odd.... Iraq was invaded and they didn't even have WMD

Maybe time to test out some harsher options than verbal condemnation?
Pro-Pho-tographer

Deleted

#4New Post! May 25, 2009 @ 07:50:52
@nothinsnew Said

I know its a sovereign nation and we shouldn't be telling them how to run their country or trying to boss them around and such but one thing I find a little odd.... Iraq was invaded and they didn't even have WMD

I hope that the North Korean regime comes to some sense, but I very much doubt it

Deleted

, Canada
#5New Post! May 25, 2009 @ 08:03:35
The UN will do the same as what happened when Russia attacked Georgia or Israel attacked gaza, which is talk and no action. N. Korea obviously will do whatever it takes to get that technology without a single bullet fired at them.

There are lots of bad signs going on right now that I think in the next 5-10 years hell is going to break loose.

Edit; It's a sad world we live in
Pro-Pho-tographer

Deleted

#6New Post! May 25, 2009 @ 08:09:44
@Carreragt2 Said

The UN will do the same as what happened when Russia attacked Georgia or Israel attacked gaza, which is talk and no action. N. Korea obviously will do whatever it takes to get that technology without a single bullet fired at them.

There are lots of bad signs going on right now that I think in the next 5-10 years hell is going to break loose.

Edit; It's a sad world we live in

Unfortunately, it is a sad world, do we want to really go to nuclear meltdown over one mad man?Hitler was mad, albeit was working on a nuclear weapon at the time, though fortunately never got to complete one, look what happened using just conventional weapons, nearly most of the World were affected over a mad man

I am just hoping it won't come to that

Deleted

, Canada
#7New Post! May 25, 2009 @ 08:23:25
@sugarflyguy Said

Unfortunately, it is a sad world, do we want to really go to nuclear meltdown over one mad man?Hitler was mad, albeit was working on a nuclear weapon at the time, though fortunately never got to complete one, look what happened using just conventional weapons, nearly most of the World were affected over a mad man

I am just hoping it won't come to that

Amen to that bro.
Charles On November 16, 2010

, Christmas Island
#8New Post! May 25, 2009 @ 08:28:00
@nothinsnew Said

But does N Korea got waste reserves of oil?
firefly46 On July 06, 2010

Plymouth, United Kingdom
#9New Post! May 25, 2009 @ 08:30:23
North Korea are out to prove something, It scares the crap out of me what they are capable of doing
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#10New Post! May 25, 2009 @ 09:21:58
@nothinsnew Said

We don't do anything for 1 simple, albeit very big, reason. If we ever decided to heat the war up (we're still technically at war with North Korea), China would be obligated by treaty to join forces with them. Fighting North Korea would be brutal but winnable. Fighting China would be brutal and with no guarantees.
WASH On June 04, 2012

LINCOLN, California
#11New Post! May 25, 2009 @ 21:59:40
@crazylikeafox Said

We don't do anything for 1 simple, albeit very big, reason. If we ever decided to heat the war up (we're still technically at war with North Korea), China would be obligated by treaty to join forces with them. Fighting North Korea would be brutal but winnable. Fighting China would be brutal and with no guarantees.

Washington is always putting pressure on N.Korea and getting zip. Wrong! Not pressure but a vaccuum.
aceuvclubs On August 22, 2020
You with the face!

Seattle, Washington
#12New Post! May 25, 2009 @ 22:08:36
This just confirms my idea that Kim Jong is trying to mimic Dr. Evil from the Austin Powers movies. Just wait, we'll here of a $1 billion dollar ransom or he'll put a nuke on a drill and stick in the earth's hot Magma.
Falsifying On December 19, 2013
Google is watching.

Austin, Texas
#13New Post! May 25, 2009 @ 22:09:15
He's going to start WWIII before he dies.
friendlybear On March 10, 2010

Deleted

Nanaimo, Canada
#14New Post! May 25, 2009 @ 22:10:53
Kim Jong-il is a madman! As long as he is in power, he will be flexing his muscles. He's old, I hope he dies soon.
WASH On June 04, 2012

LINCOLN, California
#15New Post! May 25, 2009 @ 22:34:46
@sugarflyguy Said

Looking a bit nasty

https://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/05/24/nkorea.nuclear/index.html

World leaders have condemn the regime for the test, which caused an earthquake measuring 4.7 on the Richter scale

So Washington should do what should have been donw 50 years ago. Cut all ties with N.Korea and include any and all hwlp.Food, oil, fertilizer.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs