The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Entertainment

NNewt84's Livestream Announcement - January 2017!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...9 10 11 · >>
Uncle_Death On December 22, 2016

Tower of Barbs/Hatred Arcade,
#16New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 05:24:17
Hey Senpai. That livestream of yours sounds pretty cool. I mean, women are people too and stuff. 'Course where I'm from, it doesn't matter what you got down there. Everybody dies the same!

Anywho, I just wanted to float the idea of maybe mixing up one of your streams a bit by doing something a bit outside your comfort zone. You could hold an AMA on your stream, you could maybe do some impromptu cooking show or something. Maybe play a game or something...?

A game? Oh, great idea Senpai! I've got just the one for you. It's kinda like one of those rogue-like hack'n'slash beat-'em-ups! WAAAAATAAAAAAAHHH!!!! You'll love it. You're a gamer, right Senpai? It'll be the perfect challenge for you. And best of all, it's free! When was the last time you played a free game that was actually good?

I'd love to post a sick trailer showing you some of the cool features, but it looks like I'm too much of a newbie to do that, so I'll just say this...

LET IT DIE!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#17New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 05:40:06
@Uncle_Death Said

Hey Senpai. That livestream of yours sounds pretty cool. I mean, women are people too and stuff. 'Course where I'm from, it doesn't matter what you got down there. Everybody dies the same!

Anywho, I just wanted to float the idea of maybe mixing up one of your streams a bit by doing something a bit outside your comfort zone. You could hold an AMA on your stream, you could maybe do some impromptu cooking show or something. Maybe play a game or something...?

A game? Oh, great idea Senpai! I've got just the one for you. It's kinda like one of those rogue-like hack'n'slash beat-'em-ups! WAAAAATAAAAAAAHHH!!!! You'll love it. You're a gamer, right Senpai? It'll be the perfect challenge for you. And best of all, it's free! When was the last time you played a free game that was actually good?

I'd love to post a sick trailer showing you some of the cool features, but it looks like I'm too much of a newbie to do that, so I'll just say this...

LET IT DIE!

I smell a rat.
NNewt84 On July 19, 2018

Adelaide, Australia
#18New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 05:42:43
@Uncle_Death Said

I mean, women are people too and stuff.

Well, who's denying that women are people?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#19New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 05:51:17
@NNewt84 Said

That is all you got out of that post?

Really?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#21New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 06:08:14
@NNewt84 Said

You know, that's actually not a bad idea, and I think I might give that a shot. Thanks!

#22New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 06:45:35
@chaski Said

I smell a rat.

Wish I could smell, man. I got no nose.

@NNewt84 Said

I dunno. Some people have a messed up outlook on things. You'd be surprised, Senpai. Not everything's sunshine and unicorn farts.

I once knew a guy who was a real jerk to his co-workers. Nobody liked him because he was always saying rude s*** to people, always seemed bitter, never smiled, etc... So he spends most of his life with a really s***ty attitude and because of how he is, no one bothers to ask him why he was like that. Turns into a really grumpy old d***, but he still works because he's got nothing else. Dude ends up having a heart attack at work. Luckily one of the factory workers is still there so he calls 911 and ends up having to drag this guy's heavy body a good 40 meters to the closest exit and starts doing CPR. By the time the ambulance arrives, everyone thinks its too late.

As they're loading him into the ambulance, the man starts to come to. He lets out a slow wheeze as he looks over at the young man who saves his life. He asks him why he helped him and that he just wanted to die. The young man asks him why he wants to do that.

And the old man says: "I've been a fool. I've been living my life for all the wrong reasons, and because of my greed and lust for power, I've alienated all of the ones I love. Nobody cares about me and they're right not too."

And the young man says: "Why would you cast aside the ones you love?"

The old man replies: "I was a coward. I was afraid, I was a friggin' mess! I abandoned the woman I loved because I couldn't handle it. How could I be a father to my child if I had no idea what a good father was. My dad was barely around and the few times he was, it was never good. There was yelling, there was fighting, there was drinking, there was pain... so much pain..."

The old man sobs for a while as the younger man wipes the man's eyes with his sleeves. "How could I be a good father to my child when I don't know what a good father is?"

And the young man says: "You could have just been there... with us."

The older man stares into the eyes of the younger man and for the first time in his life, embraces his son in a loving hug.

..... And then the old man died, right in his arms. Finally at peace.

@NNewt84 Said

You know, that's actually not a bad idea, and I think I might give that a shot. Thanks!

Glad I could help, Senpai. Oh, and don't get discouraged if one of the girls you make in game get their faces blown off with a sniper rifle. It's supposed to happen!
NNewt84 On July 19, 2018

Adelaide, Australia
#24New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 15:15:07
@DiscordTiger Said

Oh. We can slam a buttery nipple every time he says spunky!

What's wrong with women being spunky?
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#25New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 16:35:41
@Uncle_Death Said

..... And then the old man died, right in his arms. Finally at peace.

Did you still send the old man to hell?

#30New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 19:53:25
@mrmhead Said

Did you still send the old man to hell?

I had to. It's part of the job. Although for some reason, the big guy upstairs wanted him, so I guess he's at peace now.

And his body is way too old and frail to be sent to the Tower of Barbs anyway, so there'd be no point in me taking him.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...9 10 11 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs