Is This Bad???

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#1New Post! Jul 17, 2014 @ 20:20:38
So a man posted a video of him taking one of his daughter's out on a date. Nothing fancy or special. They just dress up, have a little tea party, eat pb&j sandwiches and go to the park to play and have piggy back rides and stuff. The comment section is where all the action lies. As some thought it was nice and cute, others said it was sick, gross and a bunch of other negative things. He said he does this regularly with his daughters in hope of one day his daughters grow up with the expectation of meeting a man that will treat them such a way.

This is the video of the date.
Silver_Lining On March 21, 2023
RIP Boobie

STOKE-ON-TRENT, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jul 17, 2014 @ 21:04:51
I think it's lovely and all those people saying it's sick are crazy. Jesus, it's just Daddy and daughter time, there's a lot of men out there who need to take a leaf out of his book!
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#3New Post! Jul 17, 2014 @ 21:15:19
It's only sick to some because he called it a "date", whereas, obviously, the term has different connotations for the dad (and daughter) and is by no means intended to be romantic in any nature. It's just a play on the word and in reference to a dad-daughter bonding time. Nothing else should be read into it. - it's fine.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#4New Post! Jul 17, 2014 @ 21:16:40
What's sick and disgusting are the people thinking its sick and disgusting that a father is actually being a father.

I find it disturbing that a man, even a child's father, cannot be around a child before people claim pedophile.

While it can and often does happen and one must be careful, its a far stretch to see it in common every day things and when a child is being cared for.
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#5New Post! Jul 17, 2014 @ 21:25:51
I saw the existence of this video, didn't watch it but figured it was something like what you described. I think it's very sweet.

Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#6New Post! Jul 17, 2014 @ 21:33:19
If I had a daughter, I would do it too. I don't think I would tape it. I'm too lazy enough.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#7New Post! Jul 17, 2014 @ 21:39:39
It's Youtube comments. If you sift through all the 'FIRSTS!', 'bobs,' trolls, random fandoms, ads, spam, self-plugging and virus comments, you're left with some intelligent comments and the rest is just poopy.

Still, I don't get how people say this is sick. It's fun for their family, plus he's teaching his daughters about finding someone who'll treat them right because while they won't need it right now, they will later on. In fact, without even mentioning the Youtube comments, this could've easily gone in The Good News forum.
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#8New Post! Jul 17, 2014 @ 21:43:41
@psycoskunk Said

It's Youtube comments. If you sift through all the 'FIRSTS!', 'bobs,' trolls, random fandoms, ads, spam, self-plugging and virus comments, you're left with some intelligent comments and the rest is just poopy.

Still, I don't get how people say this is sick. It's fun for their family, plus he's teaching his daughters about finding someone who'll treat them right because while they won't need it right now, they will later on. In fact, without even mentioning the Youtube comments, this could've easily gone in The Good News forum.

Bob? What about Bob?
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#9New Post! Jul 17, 2014 @ 22:23:46
@someone_else_again Said

Bob? What about Bob?

That stupid little stick person that you make with character map.
thequietman On August 29, 2018
Scapegrace

Rusty Bullet Hole, Washington
#10New Post! Jul 17, 2014 @ 22:25:25
They're just trolls. Pay them no mind.
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#11New Post! Jul 17, 2014 @ 22:28:08
@psycoskunk Said

That stupid little stick person that you make with character map.

Like Cereal Guy?

Calv3rt On August 24, 2015

Miami, Florida
#12New Post! Jul 18, 2014 @ 00:39:02
@Cpat92 Said

So a man posted a video of him taking one of his daughter's out on a date. Nothing fancy or special. They just dress up, have a little tea party, eat pb&j sandwiches and go to the park to play and have piggy back rides and stuff. The comment section is where all the action lies. As some thought it was nice and cute, others said it was sick, gross and a bunch of other negative things. He said he does this regularly with his daughters in hope of one day his daughters grow up with the expectation of meeting a man that will treat them such a way.

This is the video of the date.

The father isn't doing anything wrong. Daughters N sons need a father to teach them good morals. Their are so many girls out there getting played
And it's because they don't know what having a true man in their life feels like. So in my opinion he deserves the best dad of the month award!
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#13New Post! Jul 18, 2014 @ 00:45:36
@psycoskunk Said

@someone_else_again Said

Bob? What about Bob?

Yeah... what did I do?

DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#14New Post! Jul 18, 2014 @ 01:42:47
that's what I wuz wondering!

Maybe there's more to 'our' Bob then we realize. lol

j/k of course.

@bob_the_fisherman Said

Yeah... what did I do?

twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#15New Post! Jul 18, 2014 @ 01:55:16
the video title is right called ' a date '. that little girl is really cutie. the little girl feel really important for her father tell her that she going to have a date. it look like him and the mother is not living together, it hard on the daughter to understand what going on with mother and father. in time, she understand the whys. at the little girl's age, she need a good foundation with both parents. he offer these dates, when he can to her. that mean a great deal to the girl. he doing the best he can, be a responsible parent.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs