Dreams

weird sleep paralysis/dream

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
secretagentmango On September 18, 2017

Deleted

Monterey Park,
#1New Post! Nov 16, 2015 @ 11:51:10
Two summers ago, I had sleep paralysis a lot. It usually wasn't scary - just annoying. There was one time in particular, though, where I was fighting to get my body to move, and after a few minutes I was finally able to lift my left arm (with great struggle). It still felt extremely heavy so I put my hand on the wall to try forcefully pulling the rest of my body up. That's when I looked at my hand and saw that it was clear - it looked like it was made of electromagnetic waves or something. Like when Harry Potter uses his invisibility cloak and you can kind of see where he is because the area he's standing in looks distorted. My whole body finally woke up when my phone rang.

I'm not very superstitious, but it almost seemed like I looked at a part of my soul (pretty freakin rad). It would be interesting if others had something similar happen and I would love to hear your stories.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#2New Post! Nov 19, 2015 @ 01:16:54
@secretagentmango Said

Two summers ago, I had sleep paralysis a lot. It usually wasn't scary - just annoying. There was one time in particular, though, where I was fighting to get my body to move, and after a few minutes I was finally able to lift my left arm (with great struggle). It still felt extremely heavy so I put my hand on the wall to try forcefully pulling the rest of my body up. That's when I looked at my hand and saw that it was clear - it looked like it was made of electromagnetic waves or something. Like when Harry Potter uses his invisibility cloak and you can kind of see where he is because the area he's standing in looks distorted. My whole body finally woke up when my phone rang.

I'm not very superstitious, but it almost seemed like I looked at a part of my soul (pretty freakin rad). It would be interesting if others had something similar happen and I would love to hear your stories.

I have had occasions when I know that I am asleep and cannot wake up. Maybe that is what being dead feels like. One time I was able to wake up and go to work but soon realized I was still asleep when I found that I was able to levitate. Maybe I am actually asleep now and the realm where I can levitate is reality.
secretagentmango On September 18, 2017

Deleted

Monterey Park,
#3New Post! Nov 19, 2015 @ 07:18:06
@Erimitus Said

I have had occasions when I know that I am asleep and cannot wake up. Maybe that is what being dead feels like. One time I was able to wake up and go to work but soon realized I was still asleep when I found that I was able to levitate. Maybe I am actually asleep now and the realm where I can levitate is reality.

i would be so freaked out if i dont know when or if im going to wake up! ive had instances where i would fall asleep in class but not realize it because in the dream im taking notes and everything is normal lol
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#4New Post! Nov 21, 2015 @ 16:28:34
@secretagentmango Said

i would be so freaked out if i dont know when or if im going to wake up! ive had instances where i would fall asleep in class but not realize it because in the dream im taking notes and everything is normal lol

Yeah, there where times when I could see where my notes turned into scribbles and the scribble into just a line as I dosed off. Then my head hit the desk with a loud "THUNK".

On another thread we are discussing boredom. When the teacher is really dull or the material is to easy or to difficult I get bored and my mind wanders. It is called daydreaming. Teachers tend to dislike daydreamers. Like it is my fault that their lectures are crushingly dull.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#5New Post! Nov 21, 2015 @ 18:08:01
I read the title as weird sheep paralysis dream.

It was frighteningly intriguing.

Then I realized my mistake....
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs