The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
News & Current Events

cop tells dying man "f*** YOUR BREATH"??????

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#1New Post! Apr 14, 2015 @ 16:42:49
f*** YOUR BREATH??????

f*** THE POLICE!!!!!

i'm starting to think 1 good cop in 100.
not 1 bad cop in 100

Tulsa, OK Cops Kill Unarmed Man Shooting Him In The Back

DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#2New Post! Apr 15, 2015 @ 01:22:27
@Willi Said

f*** YOUR BREATH??????

f*** THE POLICE!!!!!

i'm starting to think 1 good cop in 100.
not 1 bad cop in 100

Tulsa, OK Cops Kill Unarmed Man Shooting Him In The Back

Let's all just for a moment say it's possible the reservist officer made a mistake and in the heat of the moment withdrew his gun instead of his taser. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying let's say his story is true...if he a cidentkybshot someone, why are they still on him like that, not offering first aid and why on earth say f your breath. If the shooting was an accident and he should pay for it, it disturbs me more how he was transited after he was shot.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#3New Post! Apr 15, 2015 @ 02:10:24
@DorkySupergirl Said

Let's all just for a moment say it's possible the reservist officer made a mistake and in the heat of the moment withdrew his gun instead of his taser. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying let's say his story is true...if he a cidentkybshot someone, why are they still on him like that, not offering first aid and why on earth say f your breath. If the shooting was an accident and he should pay for it, it disturbs me more how he was transited after he was shot.

I believe the old fart made a mistake.
I think his voice shows shock at his mistake.
the other cop saying f your breath needs to face murder charges.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#4New Post! Apr 15, 2015 @ 02:12:09
@Willi Said

I believe the old fart made a mistake.
I think his voice shows shock at his mistake.
the other cop saying f your breath needs to face murder charges.

I'm not an expert, but I would think its best to get off someone and stop pressing on them with your knee when they've been shot and say they can't breath.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#5New Post! Apr 15, 2015 @ 02:19:14
@DorkySupergirl Said

I'm not an expert, but I would think its best to get off someone and stop pressing on them with your knee when they've been shot and say they can't breath.

I totally agree. I love hearing cops explain how all the bad guys say that. And if you can talk, you can breathe. Facts are, talking involves exhaling and having a bunch of morons sit on you makes it very hard to inhale. Maybe they should have people sit on a cop at the CNN studio after that cop is moron enough to make one of these stupid statements. Sometimes having it happen to you is the best way to learn. I'm just so glad video cameras are everywhere nowadays. Without them, these cops would be believed. And not that these people are always the best civilians in the world, but when the cops start acting like the bad guys, how can you trust the cop? Bad cops need to be fired then maybe slowly trust and respect can be restored. I don't think it'll happen in my lifetime. The brotherhood not protecting itself will not happen overnight.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs