Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#46New Post! Jan 03, 2017 @ 22:38:24
@psycoskunk Said

Haven't we all?

Yeah, I've still got a few years to keep making dumb mistakes, but I've almost grown out of that stage.

It took me a while to shed the worst of them. Smoking, drinking and gluttony were the last to go.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#47New Post! Jan 03, 2017 @ 22:44:38
@LuckyCharms Said

It took me a while to shed the worst of them. Smoking, drinking and gluttony were the last to go.

I've never really been a big drinker. Not really to brag or anything, but I think I have a higher alcohol tolerance than most of the people I know (including older family members) and a lot more common sense about when to stop drinking.

I don't like straight hard liquor. My cousin and his friends used to get Wiser's all the time because it was the cheapest whiskey they had that still tasted good. They'd drink that s*** straight all the time and it was nasty. I'd always wake up the next morning throwing up only the excess alcohol, which of course is none too pleasant.

I prefer mixed drinks to hard stuff and beer anyways.
Magically Delicious

#48New Post! Jan 03, 2017 @ 22:48:44
@psycoskunk Said

I've never really been a big drinker. Not really to brag or anything, but I think I have a higher alcohol tolerance than most of the people I know (including older family members) and a lot more common sense about when to stop drinking.

I don't like straight hard liquor. My cousin and his friends used to get Wiser's all the time because it was the cheapest whiskey they had that still tasted good. They'd drink that s*** straight all the time and it was nasty. I'd always wake up the next morning throwing up only the excess alcohol, which of course is none too pleasant.

I prefer mixed drinks to hard stuff and beer anyways.

Bourbon. Medium high grade. Not top shelf. Neat. Water back.

I didn't f*** around.

Ha.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#49New Post! Jan 03, 2017 @ 23:12:35
@LuckyCharms Said

Bourbon. Medium high grade. Not top shelf. Neat. Water back.

I didn't f*** around.

Ha.

Damn, girl. That's too strong for me.
Magically Delicious

#50New Post! Jan 03, 2017 @ 23:18:03
@psycoskunk Said

Damn, girl. That's too strong for me.

I guess I was on a mission. Ha.
bornadl On January 15, 2017
Troll

Gostar, Iran
#51New Post! Jan 15, 2017 @ 11:21:37
I think some still think its cool .
Mankysparrow On April 26, 2017

London, United Kingdom
#52New Post! Jan 15, 2017 @ 11:34:28
back in the day, all your heros smoked, all the film stars and rock stars, all the adds on television, now after all these years they want to say oh now you can't smoke, you can't even go to the dentist without being ask if you smoke, a few years ago I had an operation on my foot, follow up at the hospital the doc lecturing me about smoking, after the opponent I went out to my car, guess who was standing in the car park smoking a roll up, yah, the doctor I had just seen. they can all funk off with their hypocrisy.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#53New Post! Jan 15, 2017 @ 17:25:37
not a day or a week goes by, someone on the street ask for a cigarette. i don't smoke, i tell them, i don't smoke. i really don't care if they believe me or not.

i think about get a pack of cigarettes and then open the opening of the package and i lit a match and burn the package in front of them. just for fun of it.

i been attempt to tell them, they should eat the package that enough to get nicotine high for them.

it is a nasty habit to for people have start smoking. i am annoy by these people to around me, who smoke in my face. i rather try to show ways or tell them given why not to smoke or something.

like i should carry a small portable fan , and put the fan on in their faces, and let their smoke up their noses like a rubber hose!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs