The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Society & Lifestyles:
Paranormal

how quickly can you pass from the earth plane to that of the spirit world ?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
angeldelight On December 23, 2006

newcastle upon tyne, United Ki
#1New Post! Nov 01, 2006 @ 13:35:10
what are peoples views on this..would love to hear,

do you think that when someone dies..they automatically transist to the spirit world...or do you think its possible that there is a certain space of time they for some reason have to wait before being able to do so?

maybe there is some sort of "holding station" for people needing to pass from one to the other?

i always have believed it cant be a spontanious thing to happen,as often enough i believe that spirit say at the scene of an accident could prob view themselfs ,and maybe this is the point where the challenges can arise on the acceptance of death or denial.
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#2New Post! Nov 01, 2006 @ 13:36:42
0.004seconds..
Elite_Dragon On December 24, 2016
The Dragon is in....

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Nov 01, 2006 @ 16:07:36
it really depends on the spirit tbh some spirits need to go into a sleep state in order to cleanse them of negativity...while others are scared to pass over at all for fear of what awaits them, it also depends exactly how advanced the spirit is

#4New Post! Nov 01, 2006 @ 17:22:55
sorry babes do you mean how advanced the person was spiritually before their passing......as a new passed spirit cant exactly be advanced can it..or can it?the mind ponders
fidget On March 04, 2008

, South Africa
#5New Post! Nov 01, 2006 @ 17:24:38
would not know don't want to find out yet
Elite_Dragon On December 24, 2016
The Dragon is in....

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Nov 01, 2006 @ 17:28:47
@angeldelight Said
sorry babes do you mean how advanced the person was spiritually before their passing......as a new passed spirit cant exactly be advanced can it..or can it?the mind ponders

well we are going into the realms of something that cannot be proven....reincarnation i believe that we have all led many different lives and the lessons we have learned in these lives equate to how advanced we are as spirit

#7New Post! Nov 01, 2006 @ 17:49:29
nicely said
allsgood On February 01, 2007

, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Nov 01, 2006 @ 17:57:23
Doesn't that depend on how fast the car is travelling when it hits you ?

#9New Post! Nov 01, 2006 @ 17:58:40
diamondjewel On June 17, 2007

, Australia
#10New Post! Nov 02, 2006 @ 10:27:31
Buddhist and Maoris don`t like to move the body for four days due to disturbing the souls Journey,through doing readings i have found it can be different there are no set time frames.I have been told people that have had a lot of drug treatment such as chemo,radiation take longer where as a cleanses healthy body can go straight up.Taht is just from my experiences not saying it is gosspel.

#11New Post! Nov 02, 2006 @ 23:01:35
ohhh a subject i know too well,

yes there are certain provisions for different religions..in fact buddhist approach death as positive as possible,they feel the mind resides in the body for three days after death,and they feel it important that the body be placed in a quite area with minimal movement..this being the reason not to cremate any earlier,cremation being what is prefered.

hinduism
a person will not be alone if possible at the time of death as families prepare for the death,they sprinkle holy water over the body and place what is known as a tulsi leaf on the tongue,jewellary and sacred beads are not to be removed at all..same like they see a post mortem as disrespectfull.although with it being a law,it does have to be done if nesseassary despite the religious aspect.

islam
there are two main sects,sunnis and shias,with many other subsections within these.prior to death the person is to facemecca(which is south east in britain) and prayors will be recited from the quran..and families at times only handle the body wearing gloves.but they hace strict guidlines i other aspects
eyes must be closed
arms should be straight down to the sides of the body
the two big toes have to be tied together and a bandage has to be tied round the chin and head,to close the mouth to avois having it stitched closed,and again the face has to be to the right facing mecca,some are opposed to organ donation too.
the same as above for judaism,barr the person will not be left alone at all untill the funeral,which is done as soon as available(often immediately)

but having given you aliitle more insight into different religions procedures/customs..does this really alter how and when a person transists to spirit,as all of these aspects are really in connection with the physical body left behind anyhow
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs