Random

first day back from holidays!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
blablabla On November 28, 2006

Deleted

, Australia
#1New Post! Mar 27, 2006 @ 05:35:41
well today was the first day back at school from the holidays hehe we are now in 2nd term.

Tara (woopwoop23) got a detention from mr blum hahahahahah and its the fisrt day back haha what a rebel. its soo annoying, every time i walk past most people they always yell out 'EMO!' just coz now my fringe covers my eye. this morning victoria and her other friends came up to me and kept asking me stuff like 'are you trying to be emo?' and all other crap like that.

arrr i had sport today and just coz me, beka(skanyhoe) and tara(woopwoop23) were the last to finnish this running thing we had to do (it wasn't even a race) she made us run a whole nother lap around the basketball courts and then coz i was very last out of them people she was like 'now you have to do another lap' .... but i just didn't.

In german i went out of class like near the end of the lesson and got my german books. when i walked in the common room where my locker is. all these year 11 or 12 people started whistleing at me and going 'hi sexy' as a joke! which i didn't find funny. then they were going 'omg look at her shes so gay' so i turned around and told them to shut the hell up.

now everyone in my class either ignors me or constantly bags me or trys to boss me around. well i was talking to these people from my class and thier friend mitchell who is also in my class comes up to me and says "who are you anyway? what class are you in?" those were his exact words i've been in his class for a whole term already and we used to talk heaps.
well at least everyone has gotten over the whole 'kill list' thing.

as you can see school was really great today!!
mazzyroxursox On November 24, 2008

Deleted

melbourne, Australia
#2New Post! Mar 27, 2006 @ 07:02:43
school sux emily!!! but i still see u at recess and lunch!!!
arianwen On March 03, 2007

, Australia
#3New Post! Mar 27, 2006 @ 07:16:15
Haha! We haven't even started our holidays yet. We have just reached that stage of the term where all the assignemtns are nearly done and the teachers can't be bothered teaching and we all want to go on holidays. It's not all bad, though. The teachers just want ot be in air-con, so they give us computer rooms and I hang out here.
xxkirmxx On March 27, 2009

essex, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Mar 27, 2006 @ 07:22:11
lol, aaaw poor emily! arianwen- sounds like you got it easy this week! lucky you! this is mylast week at school yay!! i cant wait, two weeks off sounds like heaven! this week is goone suck though!! too much work!! emily, you have friends right? why are these people such idiots?! no one at my school's like them!?
23886 On June 30, 2009

Banned

#5New Post! Mar 27, 2006 @ 07:22:52
long post....
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs