The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

Who is the guy/girl you've never been able to get out of your mind?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#1New Post! Feb 15, 2009 @ 05:19:39
Hi lovely people of TFS

There's someone for everyone, I guess, who we adored but never got to love. Perhaps you dated them - perhaps you admired them from afar. Perhaps they knew you adored them but were never single....

No names needed, but please comment on the following.

1. How old were you when you met them?
2. What is it about them that has meant you have never forgotten them?
3. If you bumped into them tomorrow, how would you react?

And just to qualify, these people have to be real. Not famous people you want to meet
smallBUTTerflies On January 07, 2020
Weaker than homeopat

Plymouth,
#2New Post! Feb 15, 2009 @ 05:21:32
1. How old were you when you met them? 11
2. What is it about them that has meant you have never forgotten them? He has the same contition as me and for some reason he took my breath away
3. If you bumped into them tomorrow, how would you react? I would probably run away or faint or something.
Nickwstp On February 07, 2022

Area X, Iraq
#3New Post! Feb 15, 2009 @ 05:24:08
I was 16 so was she, we dated for about a year

Hard to answer that one, seems like I just compared every girlfriend I ever had to her and none ever measured up. Not to mention feeling the physical effects of still being very much in love with her.

We actually met at a club a few years ago and stayed in contact ever since but she no longer fells the way I did. Thank goodness the feeling have subsided quite a lot since or I'd never be able to date again.
xxbloodyxkissesxx On July 31, 2012

Deleted

murder city bby<33, New Mexico
#4New Post! Feb 15, 2009 @ 05:26:40
1. 12 or 13
2. she is the most beautiful and amazing person on the face of the earth. shes smart, funny, pretty, i hear shes a really amazing kisser, and shes beautiful on the inside too.
3. i wouldnt, shes in texas. and if i did she would yell at me, or give me a mean look and walk away. she hates me cuz im such a f*** up.
Stigma On February 13, 2010
zombie vomit

Deleted

, New Hampshire
#5New Post! Feb 15, 2009 @ 05:27:30
1. 13(young I know. )
2. She's extremely loving, kind, she had this very organic nature about her, so unique, bold strange and quirky, very energetic and fun. She was also extremely beautiful, tall (5'10 " ) thin and very pale, beautiful white hair, green eyes with orange flakes in them, and these cute freckles.
she was just all around gorgeous. And we were best friends, that loved each other a lot, but parental religion kind of got rid of anything we could have been.
3. Get her number, and make plans we were great friends anyways.
MartianLeader On February 20, 2015
PazuzuPossessed

Exorcist Drive,
#6New Post! Feb 15, 2009 @ 05:28:39
@sunandsurf13 Said

Hi lovely people of TFS

There's someone for everyone, I guess, who we adored but never got to love. Perhaps you dated them - perhaps you admired them from afar. Perhaps they knew you adored them but were never single....

No names needed, but please comment on the following.

I have a few guys I admire. But really know two. Question one I was pretty young. Question two is their HOTNESS!! Question three oh god I hate answering this, but I will. Well for the one person I would love to say hi and get an autograph. The other I'd love to know him and if he didn't have any girl friends, date him, sleep with him,etc. You get the picture of what I'd love to do to this guy. It would be a dream come true to meet this one special person. I would do anything and I mean ANYTHING for him!! MMMM -MMMMMMMMMMM OH SWEET BABY!! I WANT HIM BAD!!!!
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#7New Post! Feb 15, 2009 @ 05:29:27
There are 2 of them:
1. 18
2. I was too shy to talk to him, he asked me one night why I was so stuck up. I explained I was just shy and that I really liked him. We were really getting along. Then something completely stupid happened while he was getting me another beer. and he never talked to me again.
3. I probably wouldn't recognize him. If I did I would apologize and explain everything.

2nd guy:
1. 22
2. 1st man I ever loved.
3. I'd be in shock. IDK what I'd do.
Spazzy On July 04, 2009

Deleted

, Australia
#8New Post! Feb 15, 2009 @ 05:31:37

He had this uncanny ability to make me feel all gooey inside not with words but with a look. It was really weird something which I've never experienced with anyone else.

3. If you bumped into them tomorrow, how would you react? I'd probably scone myself by walking into a glass door or something

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#9New Post! Feb 15, 2009 @ 05:35:13
There are 3 for me.
1. I was 19, 26 and 29 respectively, when I met guys A, P and S.
2. A pattern really - all 3 were very confident and good-looking. All 3 were adored by the chicks around them. And all 3 dated me for a litle while, but somehow, were able to walk away from me (how could they? lol)
3. I could talk to the later 2. The first one I would run miles from immediately. I would be most comfortable to talk to the 2nd one. This is the terrible thing - I would probably STILL sleep with A the first one, if he asked me. He is without a doubt, still, the best looking guy with the most magnetism, I have ever met. No-one I've fancied subsequently has come close.
Falsifying On December 19, 2013
Google is watching.

Austin, Texas
#10New Post! Feb 15, 2009 @ 05:37:09
Why havn't I ever met anyone like this?

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#11New Post! Feb 15, 2009 @ 05:39:00
@Falsifying Said

Why havn't I ever met anyone like this?

maybe you are the one that your exes cannot forget????
Perhaps your name will pop up a few times here lmao.
NereidKnives On March 05, 2009

Deleted

La Follette, Tennessee
#12New Post! Feb 15, 2009 @ 05:42:58
1. 17.
2. She and I were best friends for a long time. After spending so much time together, I guess it was only natural for some kind of feelings to develop. After we graduated high school, she got a job and I went to college, so we just kind of drifted apart from one another.
3. I'd probably try to re-establish some kind of personal contact with her. Phone calls, maybe lunch sometime. I don't think it'd be so awkward that I couldn't do anything.
vekta On November 18, 2013

#13New Post! Feb 15, 2009 @ 06:41:52

1. I must have been 17 at the time.

2. I remember her because she was right about me. She was a mirror to the real me at the time. She showed me what I did not want to see whether out of spite or sincere concern. She taught me what love is not and because of that I learned what love is or at least should be. I suppose it ended that way because it had to and because "love" is not completely identifiable as one simple definition.

3. I have bumped into her. It was "tomorrow". When I saw her I was angry for they way she left. No good bye, nothing. Just gone. I saw her in one of my college classes. I don't know how she felt or if she even recognized me but those few days were tense. I wasn't going to run away and drop the class just because she was there. I stayed and went about my days as best I could. She dropped the class 5 days later and I have not seen her since.

I'm not angry anymore. I've accepted the fact that she was right and apart of me is grateful for the way things went. If I were to see her I would simply walk on or be civil if she had any reason to talk to me. Nothing more, nothing less.
young_nick On December 11, 2010
The Dude

Auckland, New Zealand
#14New Post! Feb 15, 2009 @ 08:20:25
1. I was 14, met her in PE class at highschool. But never really talked to her until maybe 18.

2. I talk to her every day. Not only is she really cute, but she's the most amazing, clever and smart person ever.

3. I'd probably end up having a really long and awesome chat with her about homeless people or something.
It's a shame she doesn't feel the same way. But these things happen.

I don't know if it counts, being so recent.
But I've found, in the past 6 or so months that I've become really good friends with her, any time I go away I severely miss seeing her on msn every night and talking until like 3am.
I can't get her out of my mind for one day..
Steampunk89 On May 01, 2009

Sugar Land, Texas
#15New Post! Apr 18, 2009 @ 23:46:57
2.He's cute and very funny
3.probably act normal
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs