Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Quickies

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On April 26, 2024

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jan 21, 2024 @ 14:57:40
A waiter places a warm cup in front of the gentleman. The gentleman takes a sip and spits it out.
He turns to the waiter and says, “Waiter! This coffee tastes like mud!”
The waiter, looking surprised, turns to the gentleman and says, “But, sir, you asked for fresh ground!”

___

Last night l slept with the bedside light on,people may think that's weird, but it makes a lovely hat.

___

I took uplaying rugby to meet women.
Nurses mostly.

___

My camera keeps falling off my neck and does whatever it wants....... I think it's bit of a loose canon.

___

Yesterday I told my wife that I had the body of a Greek god….. That’s when she told me Buddha was not Greek.

___

I'm not saying I was an ugly child but my mum used to knit me balaclavas without a face hole.

___
Darkman666 On about 17 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jan 21, 2024 @ 19:24:44
@rondetto Said

A waiter places a warm cup in front of the gentleman. The gentleman takes a sip and spits it out.
He turns to the waiter and says, “Waiter! This coffee tastes like mud!”
The waiter, looking surprised, turns to the gentleman and says, “But, sir, you asked for fresh ground!”

___

Last night l slept with the bedside light on,people may think that's weird, but it makes a lovely hat.

___

I took uplaying rugby to meet women.
Nurses mostly.

___

My camera keeps falling off my neck and does whatever it wants....... I think it's bit of a loose canon.

___

Yesterday I told my wife that I had the body of a Greek god….. That’s when she told me Buddha was not Greek.

___

I'm not saying I was an ugly child but my mum used to knit me balaclavas without a face hole.

___

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs