The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Teens

Looking on the bright side of life (tell me what you think about this:)

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
alyza On August 28, 2009

TaYtaY, Philippines
#1New Post! Jul 19, 2008 @ 06:36:33
We all have obstacles in life. You're so perfect if you didn't pass any obstacles in your life. The important is that even if problems of any case comes in your way, you know what to do and you have faith in GOD. Am I right? Well, many people especially us teen-agers really have problems regarding friends, family, "school", and many more. Looking at the bright side of life really helps us to face any challenges. We, people are living in a crazy world... but who knows? We may even have a very unforgettable and successful result after the problem have been solved! Well, if the problem's not... who knows? May be someday the pay may not be that much but may have an important reason of why that problem came into your life... or maybe... that problem is not "really" a problem but you're just the one who made things worse but really is a blessing for you!

GOD Bless! Tell me what you think?
Asme251 On December 21, 2017
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#2New Post! Jul 19, 2008 @ 06:43:09
Yes, but looking at the bright side of life makes people blind to the sufferings of the world. People tend to think only for themselves and this kind of mentality only increases our selfishness. People that look on the bright side of life don't want to be bothered with other's maladies; that would divert them from their goal to live in a "bright" world. And problems are necessary in early life; the prepare you for the real world. If you have a perfect childhood you're going to be disappointed when you leave your home. That's what I think.
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#3New Post! Jul 19, 2008 @ 06:56:47
i would think people looking on the brightside would want to reach out and show others how to do the same... thus decreasing their selfishness...
negasable On August 05, 2008

Deleted

West Side, California
#4New Post! Jul 19, 2008 @ 07:02:23
@alyza Said
We all have obstacles in life. You're so perfect if you didn't pass any
obstacles in your life. The important is that even if problems of any case comes in your way,
you know what to do and you have faith in GOD. Am I right? Well, many people especially
us teen-agers really have problems regarding friends, family, "school", and many more.
Looking at the bright side of life really helps us to face any challenges. We, people are living
in a crazy world... but who knows? We may even have a very unforgettable and successful
result after the problem have been solved! Well, if the problem's not... who knows? May be
someday the pay may not be that much but may have an important reason of why that
problem came into your life... or maybe... that problem is not "really" a problem but you're
just the one who made things worse but really is a blessing for you!

Life isn't perfect, obstacles are apart of life. I don't believe in God, I believe in myself, which
is more important. Don't be an extremist, people who look at only the bright side overlook
problems, but people who are negative forget what they truly have. Find a balance, pay
attention to the bad things, but don't forget what you have.
angelstar529 On November 08, 2012

Hancock, Iowa
#5New Post! Jul 19, 2008 @ 07:11:05
It's always nice to look on the bright side of life...but I like to look at in this manner. I know there are horrible things in this world - I have seen some of them in person. I don't pretend to live in a world that is perfect and I don't think for a second that I ever will. But every day I look around me and am thankful for what I have in my life. I consider this looking on the bright side of MY life. Knowing what I have that is good and what I could have that would be bad. It's appreciating the little things in life that help maked ones life brighter. You can have a postive attitude towards life while knowing and understanding that there are things out there that we cannot change in the imminent future. Yeah, it sucks, but if you let the whole world drag you down you are never going to have a life that you are going to consider worth living. I guess it all depends on what makes you feel like your life is complete.
element_man24ct On November 12, 2009

Enfield, Connecticut
#6New Post! Jul 19, 2008 @ 07:46:24
@alyza Said
We all have obstacles in life. You're so perfect if you didn't pass any obstacles in your life. The important is that even if problems of any case comes in your way, you know what to do and you have faith in GOD. Am I right? Well, many people especially us teen-agers really have problems regarding friends, family, "school", and many more. Looking at the bright side of life really helps us to face any challenges. We, people are living in a crazy world... but who knows? We may even have a very unforgettable and successful result after the problem have been solved! Well, if the problem's not... who knows? May be someday the pay may not be that much but may have an important reason of why that problem came into your life... or maybe... that problem is not "really" a problem but you're just the one who made things worse but really is a blessing for you!

agreed! Positive thinking about things is very healthy for you and also people around you, i mean how hard is it to just be happy all the time, why let stupid s*** bring you down? get threw it and start something new. your going to live the path that you where suppose to lead, just depends on how long it takes you to get there~!
walk2148 On July 26, 2008

Deleted

Mt Gambier, Australia
#7New Post! Jul 20, 2008 @ 02:16:11
i agree that a positive outlook is great,i am a "the glass is half full" type of person....

but when you are feeling down and problems seem insurmountable,it is very wise to take a look around at those who are worse off than you,and then re asses your situation.i am sure you will find that your problem is not,in most cases that bad.
8)
bethisgoth On August 20, 2010

Richmond,
#8New Post! Jul 20, 2008 @ 14:51:45
I dont look on the brightside very offten
kayxx On August 13, 2008

Deleted

nottingham, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jul 20, 2008 @ 15:08:51
I think there is a time to be gratefull for what you have, i think thre is a time to enjoy the beauty of the world around you, I think there are also times you have to stop and look at the hardships in life both your own and everyone else's, living in a happy bubble is cool if you can get away with it but sometimes you need to look a bit beyond that. Besides you have to endure the rough to really appreciate the smooth.
danibelle On August 09, 2008

THE BEST, Colorado
#10New Post! Jul 20, 2008 @ 15:11:53
I think that optimism offers an easier way to get through the day, and that people should take advantage of that more often. Some people find their happy facet through religion, habits, addictions, or anything else that they may. So everyone, raise a popsicle to optimism, and smile.
alyza On August 28, 2009

TaYtaY, Philippines
#11New Post! Jul 25, 2008 @ 13:18:29
thanks!
xoxosarahxoxo On June 16, 2009

wakefield, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Jul 25, 2008 @ 13:25:01
if you only look on the bright side of life you ignore your problems and dont deal with them. and i dont believe in god.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs