JFK ASSASSINATION what really happen the truth will shock you

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
alasion On May 25, 2009

birmingham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Nov 19, 2008 @ 21:37:34
hi to all,
i have come across a site.its amazing.it tells a different story to the jfk murder.whats different about it is that it explains that the official investigations even today have not fully understand what bullets were used.this site is so detailed with pics that actually indicate were the second gunmen was.its from a military point of view and that is what is so different.if you dont have ballistic knowledge,how are you supposed to solve this murder?ballistic military knowlege.so if you want to know the truth contact me,it will change you life.i am new too this forum and quiet frankly do not know how to use it,ok
[ URL text https://www.squidoo.com/jfkassasination
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#2New Post! Nov 19, 2008 @ 21:40:22
i've never heard convincing evidence of a second gunman.
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Nov 19, 2008 @ 21:44:17
@alasion Said

hi to all,
i have come across a site.its amazing.it tells a different story to the jfk murder.whats different about it is that it explains that the official investigations even today have not fully understand what bullets were used.this site is so detailed with pics that actually indicate were the second gunmen was.its from a military point of view and that is what is so different.if you dont have ballistic knowledge,how are you supposed to solve this murder?ballistic military knowlege.so if you want to know the truth contact me,it will change you life.i am new too this forum and quiet frankly do not know how to use it,ok

I'd ask for evidence but I resent the idea that to understand what happened you have to understand the military. I'm a forensics student and we haven't done a lot with balistics yet other than analysing bullet fragments for chemical comparison with other bullets. But balistics knowledge is basically the same. We know about what you'd find in civilian life and what is more likely to be found in the military.

And we already know that the "magic bullet" theory is very improbable. It's unlikely that any bullet could possibly have penetrated so much material and keep going until it hit the car. It's likely that the coronor got the entry and exit wounds wrong as exit wounds are usually bigger than entry wounds. It's also possible that the body was tampered with during transporation. But so what?

I want to hear this sequence of events and the evidence to back it up. Even if you can't post the link you could at least give us the web address so we can type it in ourselves.
alasion On May 25, 2009

#4New Post! Nov 19, 2008 @ 22:07:10
thanks for reply.check squidoo com jfkconspiracytheories.it will show you a pic with second gunmen in.it has been overlooked.blow pic up.the site explains why the head shot was so explosive compared to the other shots and its implications.this info is now being released due to change in usa government.it is going to cause a storm.
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Nov 20, 2008 @ 10:50:48
@alasion Said

thanks for reply.check squidoo com jfkconspiracytheories.it will show you a pic with second gunmen in.it has been overlooked.blow pic up.the site explains why the head shot was so explosive compared to the other shots and its implications.this info is now being released due to change in usa government.it is going to cause a storm.

Thank you. We'll wait and see what happens
alasion On May 25, 2009

#6New Post! Nov 22, 2008 @ 15:56:15
lee harvey oswald,lbj,george bush,george w bush,murder of robert kennedy,morder of jfk son,its all connected.george bush was high ranking c.i. at that time of jfk execution.he is from texas and was in texas at the time of the shooting.its time now for the truth to come out,now the bush era is finaly over.

thanks for the response again.
many people are not getting onto the site,there's something going on. URL text https://www.squidoo.com/jfkassasinationconspiracytheories
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#7New Post! Nov 27, 2008 @ 16:18:03
i don't see anything but conjecture and circumstantial evidence cherry picked
soupnazi On November 12, 2009

Cincinnati,
#8New Post! Nov 29, 2008 @ 06:26:04
@crazychica Said

I'd ask for evidence but I resent the idea that to understand what happened you have to understand the military. I'm a forensics student and we haven't done a lot with balistics yet other than analysing bullet fragments for chemical comparison with other bullets. But balistics knowledge is basically the same. We know about what you'd find in civilian life and what is more likely to be found in the military.

And we already know that the "magic bullet" theory is very improbable. It's unlikely that any bullet could possibly have penetrated so much material and keep going until it hit the car. It's likely that the coronor got the entry and exit wounds wrong as exit wounds are usually bigger than entry wounds. It's also possible that the body was tampered with during transporation. But so what?

I want to hear this sequence of events and the evidence to back it up. Even if you can't post the link you could at least give us the web address so we can type it in ourselves.

I hate to sound like I am arguing two different sides but you are both wrong. There is no new evidence in ballistics or pictures concerning JFK it is all old stuff rehashed and it is all bogus speculation or slip shod handing of basic facts.

There never was a magic bullet theory put forth by the government in the warren investigation or by congress. Arlen Specter never used the term unless maybe years later after watching Oliver Stone's farce of a movie. What they described is a single bullet theory which is in fact VERY probable very common and likely it is in fact very mundane with no magic needed.

It is not uncommon at all for a bullet to transit two or even more bodies and to keep going . Only in movies do bullets ALWAYS stick in a body and stop. This is especially true in high powered rifle bullets at close range which is what Oswald used. One needs no special scientific training to grasp this fact . The average street cop is TAUGHT this fact in training as are soldiers ,to a lesser extent, and anyone who goes through official training to carry a gun.
Such people are routinely instructed to be cautious of observing the BACKGROUND of a possible target before squeezing the trigger.The reason is very simple you may have to shoot a bad guy but keep in mind the bullet may well pass through the bad guy and keep going possibly killing an innocent bystander behind to bad guy. And no one wants that on their conscience.

As for the head shot it is also no mystery it was not explosive it was NORMAL head shots commonly tend to do what happened in the case of JFK ,the skull will BURST. And the film taken by Zapruder shows it came from behind ( where Oswald was). There were simply too many witnesses N the grassy knoll and behind the fence on the grassy knoll for there to have been a shooter there. Somebody would have seen the shooter. The area in question is surprisingly small and with no cover for someone to hide in. It would have been impossible for a shooter to have been on the knoll taking out JFK without most or all of these witnesses seeing it happen . And they all clearly testified they saw no one there , in fact many of them are still alive and still state NO ONE had a gun on the knoll which is an inconvenient fact conspiracy theory nuts ignore.
Skyseeker On November 01, 2009

idk,
#9New Post! Nov 29, 2008 @ 06:29:42
I heard that It could have been a mafia hit of some sort, always a strong possibility.

I also heard the Lee harvy Oswald wasnt good at anything in his entire life but shooting s*** from really far away.

The first shot hit him through the neck, so there always that possibility of a second gunman.
soupnazi On November 12, 2009

Cincinnati,
#10New Post! Nov 29, 2008 @ 06:30:44
@alasion Said

lee harvey oswald,lbj,george bush,george w bush,murder of robert kennedy,morder of jfk son,its all connected.george bush was high ranking c.i. at that time of jfk execution.he is from texas and was in texas at the time of the shooting.its time now for the truth to come out,now the bush era is finaly over.

thanks for the response again.
many people are not getting onto the site,there's something going on. URL text https://www.squidoo.com/jfkassasinationconspiracytheories

This is another big mistake which is easily proven false. Bush was NOT high up in he CIA at this time . Bush's career in the CIA began much later than this he was actually the director of the CIA in the SEVENTIES. Before that he was on a normal political career path running for the house, taking various political appointments etc. Being in Texas means nothing as it is a large state and he lived there. In fact the claim that he was in texas at the time has been made but never proven. He may well have been in Maine or Dc at the time. Either way it is irrelevant since again tens of millions of people were in texas but only ONE man had means motive AND opportunity combined and his name was Oswald.
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#11New Post! Nov 29, 2008 @ 06:31:43
This will never be resolved.. Why?? Because it was done so that it could never be proven one way or the other..
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#12New Post! Nov 29, 2008 @ 09:44:34
@lilbear Said

This will never be resolved.. Why?? Because it was done so that it could never be proven one way or the other..

or it wasn't

that fact that you can't prove it was a conspiricy is certainly no evidence that it was a conspiricy.
alasion On May 25, 2009

#13New Post! Nov 29, 2008 @ 11:11:32
"Warren Commission concluded that the fatal bullet had a low path from its entrance at base of the rear of JFK?s skull to the exit on the right side of his head.[18] But based on the first independent examination of autopsy photographs and X-rays by the Clark Panel in 1968, it was decided that, while it indeed had entered from behind, the fatal bullet had followed a distinctly different course: It had entered 10-cm higher than originally described by the autopsy surgeons and through a different bone. And it had exited further toward the front of JFK?s skull".
they also found fragments of copper and traces of mercury.
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Nov 29, 2008 @ 11:52:38
Copper and mercury don't really mean much. Evidence without context is completely useless and in this context those metal traces are to be expected.
Delta62 On March 30, 2024
Natural asshole

manchester, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Nov 29, 2008 @ 11:57:18
i could advise you chica i was a pretty decent sniper
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs