AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#16New Post! Feb 14, 2012 @ 00:45:23
@LovetheProcess Said

I know it is hard for pesimists to see anything good as real but don't worry if your right I will let you know and if your wrong I will let you know

It's pessimism to recognize a "free money" scam?
LovetheProcess On October 19, 2015

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#17New Post! Feb 14, 2012 @ 02:02:48
@jonnythan Said

It's pessimism to recognize a "free money" scam?

To not look into it at all, yes that would be pessimism. I know it is the easy way to go, and understand for some risking there email isn't worth a dime, but I took that chance and we will see what happens.
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#18New Post! Feb 14, 2012 @ 02:18:57
I don't want to click on an what seems like an advertised *cough* force-feed link to get infected with a virus or waste my time with something I don't need. I'm happier thinking of rainbows and butterflies.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#19New Post! Feb 14, 2012 @ 02:36:22
It's a straight-up pyramid scheme. No viruses, but it does rely on getting its victi... I mean, subscribers, to sign up more and more people.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#20New Post! Feb 14, 2012 @ 02:50:15
@jonnythan Said

It's a straight-up pyramid scheme. No viruses, but it does rely on getting its victi... I mean, subscribers, to sign up more and more people.

hmmm, no credit card, no private information...yes I can see 100,000 victims here, or 100,000 ppl who will actually make a bit by sharing with the friends, ya know that thing we all already do for free.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#21New Post! Feb 14, 2012 @ 02:55:44
@LovetheProcess Said

hmmm, no credit card, no private information...yes I can see 100,000 victims here, or 100,000 ppl who will actually make a bit by sharing with the friends, ya know that thing we all already do for free.

Come on. Use your head.

You really think you're going to start getting money in the mail for giving your email address to someone?

Where do you think this free money is going to come from?
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#22New Post! Feb 14, 2012 @ 02:58:43
@jonnythan Said

Come on. Use your head.

You really think you're going to start getting money in the mail for giving your email address to someone?

I wonder if this like the employee lotter plot scenario.

They all ask for donations from vict.. er.. people, and then all chip in to buy many lotto tickets to see if they hit it big and share the load.

Of course, this will be minus an administrative fee.

But I doubt it, think of the tax consequences.

Oh... I know, it's going to be the the miracle of compounding interest!

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#23New Post! Feb 14, 2012 @ 02:59:29
@jonnythan Said

Come on. Use your head.

Come on use your head. How does yahoo, google, facebook and youtube make money? The difference is they don't pay you for being their free advertisement nor do they pay you for all the friends you refer, but most of us do it anyway.
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#24New Post! Feb 14, 2012 @ 03:02:21
@LovetheProcess Said

Come on use your head. How does yahoo, google, facebook and youtube make money? The difference is they don't pay you for being their free advertisement nor do they pay you for all the friends you refer, but most of us do it anyway.

Bing sure does. I get cash back for all my bing searches.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#25New Post! Feb 14, 2012 @ 03:02:46
@LovetheProcess Said

Come on use your head. How does yahoo, google, facebook and youtube make money?

Well first these are damn near the only three (Youtube is owned by Google) internet companies to have survived into profitability, out of the thousands and thousands that have gone belly up.

And they make money by not giving it away by the fistful to random people who did nothing more than put an email address in a web form

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#26New Post! Feb 14, 2012 @ 03:04:03
@boobagins Said

I wonder if this like the employee lotter plot scenario.

They all ask for donations from vict.. er.. people, and then all chip in to buy many lotto tickets to see if they hit it big and share the load.

Of course, this will be minus an administrative fee.

But I doubt it, think of the tax consequences.

Oh... I know, it's going to be the the miracle of compounding interest!

Always amused by people who feel the need to comment on things they never looked at, heard of, or educated themselves on. Yet they have ample time to make fun of idea's they will never understand.
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#27New Post! Feb 14, 2012 @ 03:05:13
@LovetheProcess Said

Always amused by people who feel the need to comment on things they never looked at, heard of, or educated themselves on. Yet they have ample time to make fun of idea's they will never understand.

But I did look at it. And you know what it said, it still has 55 days until it gets launched. You don't know any more about it than I do.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#28New Post! Feb 14, 2012 @ 03:05:35
@LovetheProcess Said

This is fantastic.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
#29New Post! Feb 14, 2012 @ 03:06:08
@jonnythan Said

Well first these are damn near the only three (Youtube is owned by Google) internet companies to have survived into profitability, out of the thousands and thousands that have gone belly up.

And they make money by not giving it away by the fistful to random people who did nothing more than put an email address in a web form

my comment to boobagins goes for you as well. I was asking people for feedback, not for ridicule with no idea of what I am speaking of.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#30New Post! Feb 14, 2012 @ 03:08:08
@LovetheProcess Said

my comment to boobagins goes for you as well. I was asking people for feedback, not for ridicule with no idea of what I am speaking of.

You were asking for feedback and are getting upset that the feedback isn't what you wanted to hear.

This company is bulls***. No one is going to start sending you thousands of dollars a month for free.

I always wonder what kind of person signs up for this s***. I guess now I know.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs