Forums:
Random

Driving Tips...?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
JorieJukebox On April 24, 2024

Right Here, Not There,
#1New Post! Apr 01, 2010 @ 07:43:46
What pisses you off, and how do you deal with it? (not counting spouting expletives, and pointing a certain digit) Any pointers for a new driver?
So far, it may be old stuff for you, but...

People that ride your a** even tho you're doing the speed limit.
People coming the opposite way that slow down when they see you're turning, even tho you're waiting for them to go by before you turn.
People that go straight even tho they're in the turn lane.
People that don't use their turn signal...
etc...
Pointers? Thoughts?
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#2New Post! Apr 01, 2010 @ 07:49:19
Get used to it.. Everyone who is not you is a f***tard on the road.

Unless of course I'm driving, then it changes to everyone who is not me is a f***tard on the road.

And I drive with the window down all year long and shout at other drivers with great joy and abandon. Very stressful for my passengers, great fun for me.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#3New Post! Apr 01, 2010 @ 08:05:20
When people get too close, I used to use my break because if it caused an accident, they would be at fault.

One time I did not see a green light right away. Happens to the best of us. The woman behind me honked and when I looked back, she gave me the finger. I swear on Max, I waited the whole next set of lights until it was green again just to piss that b**** off.

I'm a good driver but don't take s*** from no one. I once followed a person who cut me off and nearly caused an accident so I could see what was so important and ask them that. All this was years and tears ago though.

Right Here, Not There,
#4New Post! Apr 01, 2010 @ 08:09:15
@DorkySupergirl Said

When people get too close, I used to use my break because if it caused an accident, they would be at fault.

One time I did not see a green light right away. Happens to the best of us. The woman behind me honked and when I looked back, she gave me the finger. I swear on Max, I waited the whole next set of lights until it was green again just to piss that b**** off.

I'm a good driver but don't take s*** from no one. I once followed a person who cut me off and nearly caused an accident so I could see what was so important and ask them that. All this was years and tears ago though.

Yeah, at this point I think I would just slow down and piss them off...
I wish I could drive with the 'student driver' sign on every car I drive for a while... people are a lot more forgiving and understanding when you have that sign on your car!
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#5New Post! Apr 01, 2010 @ 08:11:53
Some states have special plates for new drivers. I don;t get mad at all when it's a person learning because I've been there.

Around here, it;s the elderly who cause most problems. I think at 60 you should have to take your test each year. Too many old people causing accidents here.
x_Laura_x On April 02, 2024

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Apr 01, 2010 @ 08:16:05
I get frustrated when I am driving at the speed limit and someone overtakes me

Also I get mad as f*** when people don't use their indicators.
x_Laura_x On April 02, 2024

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Apr 01, 2010 @ 08:16:06
@DorkySupergirl Said

I like to wait until the light turns from green to orange, then I speed off, leaving the car behind with a red light. I am a c***.

Right Here, Not There,
#8New Post! Apr 01, 2010 @ 08:19:38
@x_Laura_x Said

I get frustrated when I am driving at the speed limit and someone overtakes me

Also I get mad as f*** when people don't use their indicators.

I just think "hope ya get there on time f***er!" lol...
I'm guilty of that... I still gotta get it down to turn the blinker on! I'll get the hang of it tho!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs