The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Do NOT buy any diary product especially milk power from China.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
lokeung On November 08, 2010

, Hong Kong
#1New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 10:08:57
The milk power of China have chemical melamine which already kill three babies. There is 22 firms which found to have chemical melamine include the famous band such as China Mengniu Diary, Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group and Sanlu Group. The Taiwan already band the China Diary products. It is already unsafe to drink or eat any of the China diary product. It is not only milk power which found chemical melamine.

To ensure your and yours family safty, please do not buy any diary products which come from China. If you want to know the first hand information, you may go to "The Standard" which is one of the news paper from Hong Kong. You will find how serious is the issue.

It is not the first time that Made in China products have problems. When you buy any product from China, think twice. No one can sure the quality of the products. Please be careful when you buy the things which is made by China band.
MICK_SKINS On September 26, 2009

medway, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 10:41:56
We are safe, don't buy milk powder, wouldn't go to China.
hexaside On February 19, 2010

Tianjin, China
#3New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 11:05:30
The root cause that there are so many fakes in China is CCP's dictatorship, they make everyone selfish and break chinese traditional culture spirit,but in taiwan and oversea ,the people keep very good tradition of chinese. I am concerning about our nation's future..........

, Hong Kong
#4New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 11:26:35
@mick_skins Said
We are safe, don't buy milk powder, wouldn't go to China.

Not only Milk Powder, but all kind of Diary product. If it is possible, all made in China things dont buy
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013
Powered by tea

Viaticum, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 12:10:53
@lokeung Said
The milk power of China have chemical melamine which already kill three babies. There is 22 firms which found to have chemical melamine include the famous band such as China Mengniu Diary, Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group and Sanlu Group. The Taiwan already band the China Diary products. It is already unsafe to drink or eat any of the China diary product. It is not only milk power which found chemical melamine.

To ensure your and yours family safty, please do not buy any diary products which come from China. If you want to know the first hand information, you may go to "The Standard" which is one of the news paper from Hong Kong. You will find how serious is the issue.

It is not the first time that Made in China products have problems. When you buy any product from China, think twice. No one can sure the quality of the products. Please be careful when you buy the things which is made by China band.

Great. As if Amercians aren't Sinophobic enough already because the country's threatening the US's place on the throne of global economic domination, now we're hearing it from the horse's mouth that China will almost certainly kill our babies.

China is not the bogeyman. And it doesn't have to make any difference who dominates the world economy as long as there is more international unity and cooperation. This may surprise some people, but being s***-scared of China doesn't build international unity.

I'm not too sure about "milk power", but it's probably fine to buy "diary products" from China.
sassi On February 20, 2009

Deleted

Coolangatta, Australia
#6New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 12:38:15
The only way to stop China control over the world is to stop buying their products: The price of goods in your country will be higher-----It's worth the price.

, Hong Kong
#7New Post! Sep 17, 2008 @ 15:51:56
@sassi Said
The only way to stop China control over the world is to stop buying their products: The price of goods in your country will be higher-----It's worth the price.

Yes I agree! And there should be quota and higher tax on it, and RMB exchange currency should be decide by market.

The most important things is we must check the quality of the products!
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013