AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#31New Post! Jan 21, 2016 @ 06:59:54
@floydgirrl Said

See... that would require him to hold himself accountable for his actions and clearly he just wants to complain about a coworker that doesn't like him

I've got a coworker who doesn't like me, and she complains about me all the time. She's a c***.

I've begun dealing with it by treating her like absolute s*** when she and I are alone, and telling everyone else in the building how wonderful and excellent at her job she is.

This way, when she b****es about me, she looks like a total c*** to everyone else too, and I look like the nicest guy in the world.
yami On September 11, 2016

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#32New Post! Jan 21, 2016 @ 14:04:32
^^WOW! Why didn't I think of that, but don't think I'd have the b*lls to do something like that, I'd probably trip myself up, get caught out and look even worse!
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#33New Post! Jan 21, 2016 @ 14:19:58
@boxer Said

I've got a coworker who doesn't like me, and she complains about me all the time. She's a c***.

I've begun dealing with it by treating her like absolute s*** when she and I are alone, and telling everyone else in the building how wonderful and excellent at her job she is.

This way, when she b****es about me, she looks like a total c*** to everyone else too, and I look like the nicest guy in the world.

People at my job love me and think I'm the best and they value my opinion. What you said concerns me because I sit on the internet and do nothing all day.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#34New Post! Jan 21, 2016 @ 23:25:17
Hmmmmm, wonder how many others employ this tactic? Hmmmmmm!!

Certainly need to be a good liar to do this (good at dissembling) -- all for the greater good, of course. Good office politics, can see how it would work.

A lil disconcerting, to tell the truth.

@boxer Said

DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#35New Post! Jan 22, 2016 @ 00:18:01
Question is --- how does one handle others who knows the same tactics/ strategies as you - in general? Trying to get the butthole in the office (or anywhere) to stop being such a butthole, and they are just 'dunno what you are talking about' to death; they are employing all the skills of stonewalling, denial, and broken record strategies that we use ourselves, and are very effective at putting off/putting down buttholes you don't wanna deal with right now?

@yami Said

^^WOW! Why didn't I think of that, but don't think I'd have the b*lls to do something like that, I'd probably trip myself up, get caught out and look even worse!
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#36New Post! Jan 22, 2016 @ 01:39:27
@DuLu Said

Hmmmmm, wonder how many others employ this tactic? Hmmmmmm!!

Certainly need to be a good liar to do this (good at dissembling) -- all for the greater good, of course. Good office politics, can see how it would work.

A lil disconcerting, to tell the truth.

Why is it disconcerting? I'm completely honest with her, and I don't lie about her performance, I just focus on the positive and ignore the negative.

Are you really going to tell me that you're completely 100% brutally honest with every single person you meet, or do you ignore some stuff to make a situation better from time to time?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs