News & Current Events

Saudi Arabia Bride Demands Groom Marry Her Friends

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
IndieMonet727 On October 23, 2016

, Texas
#16New Post! May 15, 2013 @ 20:40:23
I wonder if she did that because she wanted all of her friends to be married too. You know, like how some western bffs enjoy planning their weddings together?
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#17New Post! May 16, 2013 @ 01:46:56
@Electric_Banana Said

Well at least the sex will be good.

@someone_else_again Said

FIFY.

Might not be. Saudi women tend to start off attractive, and then, after they bear a child, then tend to not take care of themselves at all. Normally, the first wife is the one who takes highest authority in the household second only to the husband. The thus commands the other wives, while happily sitting on a chair stuffing her face with dates and hummous.

Saudi men, typically wait a time period to get a "fresh" wife who is more youthful and attractive because the first one becomes so atrocious looking.

As chauvinistic as this all sounds, its merely the business of things there. They are stupid enough to believe that they become unhealthy and ugly because it is the will of Allah... not anything with their diet, lack of exercise or lack of respect for their own bodies (men and women both)
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#18New Post! May 16, 2013 @ 17:07:38
@Tar Said

They are stupid enough to believe that they become unhealthy and ugly because it is the will of Allah... not anything with their diet, lack of exercise or lack of respect for their own bodies (men and women both)

That's odd. I would think that being an Abrahamic faith, they'd have the same basic "take care of your body" guidelines as Christians and Jews do.
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#19New Post! May 19, 2013 @ 23:35:51
@someone_else_again Said

That's odd. I would think that being an Abrahamic faith, they'd have the same basic "take care of your body" guidelines as Christians and Jews do.

You'll have to forgive my vagueness. I did not mean "Muslims", rather only Saudis. The "take care of your body" concept does carry over to all three primary Abrahamic religious, however, the ignorance of illiteracy and cultural dogmatism preclude any health care wisdom regardless of source.

Long story short, the problem with Saudis is not their religion, its their general populace's illiteracy both scientific and medical. The religious connection in their belief system is haphazard. Typically they are in contravention with their religion, but don't ever try to tell them that. They'd cut your head off
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs