Forums:
Relationships

need advice on dating

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
brainojay On September 11, 2011

Seattle, Washington
#1New Post! Aug 28, 2011 @ 04:44:49
its been 5 months sense my 4 year relationship with my girlfriend/best friend ended. I have been moving on but I don't even know where to meet girls or even what I should do yo talk to them without being a creeper. I know girls like me plenty have told me I'm attractive and charming but how do I use that on a complete stranger?
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#2New Post! Aug 28, 2011 @ 04:53:47
@brainojay Said

its been 5 months sense my 4 year relationship with my girlfriend/best friend ended. I have been moving on but I don't even know where to meet girls or even what I should do yo talk to them without being a creeper. I know girls like me plenty have told me I'm attractive and charming but how do I use that on a complete stranger?

Figure out a way not to be a stranger. Then make your move later.
Oisin On January 27, 2012

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Aug 28, 2011 @ 04:57:49
@brainojay Said

come on down to glasgow, we'll go out and you'll get hit on.

it's a s***ty deal but you need to saddle up again i'm afraid. you must know bars where chicks hang out ?
Oisin On January 27, 2012

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Aug 28, 2011 @ 05:08:28
you ready yet ? i'm putting my shoes on
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#5New Post! Aug 28, 2011 @ 05:54:14
@brainojay Said

Just be yourself. That way when a girl is attracted she'll be attracted to the real you. Being genuine is the ONLY way to go. That way, knowing you are really real brings on an air of confidence and females can really sense that in a male. It's a trait that females are drawn to.

J.R.
brainojay On September 11, 2011

Seattle, Washington
#6New Post! Aug 28, 2011 @ 05:58:17
@Oisin Said

you ready yet ? i'm putting my shoes on

Damn my shoes wouldn'th et me there!
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#7New Post! Aug 28, 2011 @ 06:05:55
I'm not sure where to tell you to look. I really don't notice a whole lot of females on the net unless they only use dating sites or on some big massive hidden social board.

But the few that you do find, try and get to know them slowly and don't let the anxiety from being single allow you to get to passionately concerned with them right away.

I remember back when I was lonely and started getting to know someone I hung on their every word and action and got hurt or jealous by every little thing they did or didn't do.

"She hasn't written back"

"I wonder if she talks to others who she is more interested in?"

"Why do they just up and disappear?"

There are very few of them, man but you will eventually find one and she'll be asking those same questions herself and reaching for the phone to call you at the exact same time that you're reaching for it to call her.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs