Random

Wrong numbers... lol.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Tequila_Sunrise On February 15, 2023
Bom Chika wah wah ..

In your imagination, Australia
#1New Post! Sep 18, 2008 @ 07:23:44
Okay so for the second day in a wrong I got a call on my mobile asking me if Joanne was there. And I was like "no, sorry, you must have the wrong number" and she's like "Oh yeah, sorry. I've done this before havent I?"

Anyway, I was thinking, if they call again I might just play along with it to see what it's about. After all, I have told them to change the number and it's really starting to piss me off

Anyone ever done that ? lol.
jeanettesianrachel On September 16, 2016

Medway, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Sep 18, 2008 @ 07:37:42
i have and it ended up with me being sworn at several times and asked wtf i think im doing messing around with her husband,i had to tell her i was messing around and asnt the person she was looking for and was sworn at again several times,but she never rung back again x
Jaimie On September 18, 2016
Pushed by Boredom

St. Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Sep 18, 2008 @ 09:09:38
In this apartment I had a land line. I started getting all these calls for pizza. At first I just told everyone that they had the wrong number. But after a while I just started to "take" orders and I would just tell people that their order would be there in like 45 minutes. This went on until I turned off the phone when I moved, a year later.
Delta62 On March 30, 2024
Natural asshole

manchester, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Sep 18, 2008 @ 11:12:16
your evil jaimie
i used to screen calls from people looking for me that where form call centres by using my second name
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#5New Post! Sep 18, 2008 @ 13:27:11
I've been getting this voice mail on my home phone for months about this bank card account for a James guy. I don't ever get the call directly they just always leave a message. The other day they called and was really rude. I did call them back and tell them not to call here anymore because James did not live here and she accused me of lying. She said well it's odd that you did'nt return any of our calls until we got rude with you. I said yeah it's going to be odd when I crawl through this phone and rip your f***ing head off too huh?
MrJester On May 02, 2012

Wakefield, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Sep 18, 2008 @ 14:15:56
@Jaimie Said
In this apartment I had a land line. I started getting all these calls for pizza. At first I just told everyone that they had the wrong number. But after a while I just started to "take" orders and I would just tell people that their order would be there in like 45 minutes. This went on until I turned off the phone when I moved, a year later.

That must have been an ace time killer!
cat_eyes On October 08, 2008

Deleted

eye of the tiger U.S.A., Unit
#7New Post! Sep 19, 2008 @ 05:32:34
My boyfriend told them the person died. I know, terrible.
marstalas On October 26, 2010

Outside Space,
#8New Post! Sep 19, 2008 @ 05:42:40
Awhile back a guy called me looking for someone else. I told him he had the wrong number, but he continued to call and every time I just told he had the wrong number, he would apologize and it was not really a big deal.

Then one day I got a call from him while I was at work. I didn't answer it and on the way home I listened to the voice mail I assumed he left. But it was some girl yelling at me for calling her boyfriend. She was going on about harassment, and how she was going to call the police, or come beat me up if I didn't stop calling.

I didn't dare call back, and he never called my number again. It was very weird.
Jaimie On September 18, 2016
Pushed by Boredom

St. Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Sep 21, 2008 @ 04:18:24
@Delta62 Said
your evil jaimie

I am not evil

@MrJester Said
That must have been an ace time killer!

Oh it was!

It was necessary to do as well. It took almost 9 months for the calls to stop. I guess when you don't receive your pizza you stop calling that number.
backseatcynic On January 19, 2010

Henryetta, Oklahoma
#10New Post! Sep 21, 2008 @ 04:24:33
@cat_eyes Said
My boyfriend told them the person died. I know, terrible.

That's evil funny.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs