Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...9 10 11
thequietman On August 29, 2018
Scapegrace

Rusty Bullet Hole, Washington
#151New Post! Mar 19, 2012 @ 01:37:32
@drman321 Said

Common misconception. It was really because we wanted to build a glorious city where beers from all over the world were served in themed all you can eat restaurants.

That, and so we can watch NASCAR races on Sunday.
Seriously On June 20, 2017

indianapolis, Indiana
#152New Post! Jun 19, 2017 @ 16:14:44
wired guy sux
Kibbity_Kabbit On October 16, 2017

Memphis, Tennessee
#153New Post! Jun 26, 2017 @ 13:54:03
Everything is bad for you if it's used excessively. Even eating too much has consequences. There will always be idiots in this world. I'd rather live around stoned idiots honestly, rather than sober ones. At least the stoned ones will be happier & less of a*****es possibly.
newcarscent7 On March 18, 2020

Cleveland, Ohio
#154New Post! Jun 26, 2017 @ 14:05:06
Glad to see so many like-minded, rational people on this thread. Being the internet, I was slightly worried there would be a bunch of sheep talking down about my lovely stinky-buds.

I mean, it's already been stated, but if people can easily go buy cigarettes and booze and kill themselves in one sitting, we should be able to buy a plant that makes us silly and sleepy and has no serious side effects or health concerns.

Not only that, but remember how Big Pharma has a strong grip on our politicians, it's extremely hypocritical that people can take prescription opiates that lead to addiction and health problems, but not eat a concentrated form of CBD, which doesn't even have any psychoactive effects (no THC) so even kids and sensitive people can take it.

What a world we live in... [smile]https://c.tfster.com/images/smilies/Err.gif">
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#155New Post! Jun 26, 2017 @ 14:24:33
@newcarscent7 Said

Glad to see so many like-minded, rational people on this thread. Being the internet, I was slightly worried there would be a bunch of sheep talking down about my lovely stinky-buds.

I mean, it's already been stated, but if people can easily go buy cigarettes and booze and kill themselves in one sitting, we should be able to buy a plant that makes us silly and sleepy and has no serious side effects or health concerns.

Not only that, but remember how Big Pharma has a strong grip on our politicians, it's extremely hypocritical that people can take prescription opiates that lead to addiction and health problems, but not eat a concentrated form of CBD, which doesn't even have any psychoactive effects (no THC) so even kids and sensitive people can take it.

What a world we live in... [smile]https://c.tfster.com/images/smilies/Err.gif">

Big Pharma, bible thumpers and "slippery-slope" people.

Even today, because it is still a "schedule 1" drug, researchers have a hard time doing any studies on it - like you mention, even without the THC, for other benefits.

Have you seen the story behind "Charlotte's Web" (not the story about the spider):
Charlotte's Web is a cultivar with less than 0.3% THC that has gained popularity as an option for treating seizures as well as a range of other medical conditions.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#156New Post! Jun 26, 2017 @ 20:46:48
@mrmhead Said
Have you seen the story behind "Charlotte's Web" (not the story about the spider):
Charlotte's Web is a cultivar with less than 0.3% THC that has gained popularity as an option for treating seizures as well as a range of other medical conditions.

Because it has such a low THC count, it's usually prescribed to children who suffer from really intense, multiple seizures. It's a much healthier alternative to the crazy strong, zombifying pharmaceutical drugs that they're normally given that more or less put them in a comatose state.

But Big Pharma doesn't like that because they can't regulate and control naturally-growing plant.
newcarscent7 On March 18, 2020

Cleveland, Ohio
#157New Post! Jun 28, 2017 @ 03:38:53
You can't profit from a cure, only customers
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#158New Post! Jun 28, 2017 @ 09:44:02
I’m a hippie and I take offense to the OP

JK.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...9 10 11