Star Trek Fan Dream

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
EoWyN On April 01, 2015
Lucky Me!

Deleted

Under your bed,
#1New Post! Feb 11, 2014 @ 19:09:58
I'm on The StarShip Enterprise, I am working for Picard first hand. He ask me to accompany him on mission, We get on a shuttle craft and go down to the planet, We are attacked by another huge ship, Some how I save Picards life and he thanks me many times over, He tells me I have the prettiest eyes he has ever seen, He tells me he wants me to be his girl friend, When we arrive back on the ship, Picard starts acting strange towards me,He is mean to me and hits me, I tell Riker and he tells me I am out of my mind that the Captain has not changed, No one on the ship believes me,I'm in a room alone crying, I ask my ship mother to take care of me and go with me to lunch, I am lonely, I need her, She says no and calls Picard, He comes over and says "Oh I am so sorry I have ignored you, I will be here" When my ship mother leaves the room, Picard chokes and hits me, I pass out and when I wake up I am alone again, There are people watching me and there is a big bug on my leg, It bites me and some one yells...she is going to die!!!

I whisper good I am glad I am going to die, I have wanted to die every day since the first punch.

Just as I close my eyes again, Kirk, Spock,McCoy come into the room,
Kirk grabs me, holds me close and says I won't let you go, I promise I am here to save you,Spock is standing near by with his phaser guarding the captain and I...McCoy leans down to check me out, He says "She is Dying Jim" Kirk holds me closer and demands McCoy try to save me.

Picard comes into the room and yells for Kirk to get off of me, Kirk Stands up and ask "What have you done to her?" Picard answers him "I have done nothing she has not had coming to her"

A fight breaks out and spock mind-Melds with Picard...Spock finds out it is not the captain, it is some creature from the planet we were on.
Kirk and Spock battle the creature as McCoy stands by me to heal me. I am healed of my wounds and Kirk picks me up in his big strong arms, carries me off the ship on to his ship and we fly away at warp 10

When I wake up from this dream...I can only think of one thing...

I watch way too much Star Trek
Hypnotica On October 08, 2023

Banned

Steel City (Sheffield), United
#2New Post! Feb 11, 2014 @ 19:14:58
What happened to the real Picard?
EoWyN On April 01, 2015
Lucky Me!

Deleted

Under your bed,
#3New Post! Feb 11, 2014 @ 19:27:17
@Hypnotica Said

What happened to the real Picard?

No idea...I did not see him again after Kirk picked me up..
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#4New Post! Feb 11, 2014 @ 20:12:47
Wow. That was... actually it kind of sounds like it'd be an actual crossover episode or something.
EoWyN On April 01, 2015
Lucky Me!

Deleted

Under your bed,
#5New Post! Feb 12, 2014 @ 00:33:37
@psycoskunk Said

Wow. That was... actually it kind of sounds like it'd be an actual crossover episode or something.

Oh gosh it would be great :p I used to have the hots for kirk and spock
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs