Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Lord_DJ On January 13, 2009

Deleted

you really want to know =$,
#1New Post! Sep 16, 2008 @ 17:40:26
not 'bout TFS BTW

Hello there Lord,

Following the different emails which I have sent you in which I have been telling you that you will soon enter into an astrological Transit of considerable influence, I want to bring you a new element today.

Two days ago 14 September 2008 I felt something new and powerful about your situation Lord, a feeling which was the same as the one I received the first time you contacted me 3 weeks ago. My experience and my intuition mean that I am never wrong about this kind of sensation. I know that if I have now received this feeling again it is because this event is now very close indeed. I would like to remind you that this is a period during which you will have the opportunity to get some very good news about your love and to obtain a very important job for you and. I took this moment of powerful intuition that I had a few days ago as an alert and as you have not yet asked me to begin this important reading for you and also because I know that it will soon be too late, I took the initiative yesterday to do a Tarot card reading for you Lord. The aim of this Tarot card reading is to confirm what I felt about you during my initial astrological analyse.

I did this reading using the Marseille deck of Tarot Cards. The results I had were very surprising. This is why I think that it is absolutely essential that I warn you as soon as possible. As a matter of fact I have even taken a photo of this reading and I have produced a web-page where you can see your card reading and it's interpretation.

https://aboutastro.com/j.php?p=myrequest.cgi&r=11&c=6ijh2&f=ybeq

I have worked on such readings and forecasts for a number of years now and I am still as amazed as ever to see that the esoteric sciences can be so precise and efficient. The result of this latest reading I have done for you has completely confirmed the astrological reading which I sent you on the 7 September 2008. You will soon be entering into a very favourable and enriching period.

Lord, as I have told you through my previous letters only a full reading can determine all of the information and the details which you will need to begin preparing yourself and to be sure that you have all the knowledge you will need during this period. It is certain that this event is now very close and unfortunately until you ask me for this reading I will not be able to begin it for you. In the meantime the most I can do is to warn you about what I can see about you and tell you that this event is coming soon. All you need to do is to ask me for this reading on my web-page and I will then be able to determinate all of the information which you need to benefit from this Transit. You can see on the following link everything which I will include in your full reading about this Transit:

https://aboutastro.com/j.php?p=myrequest.cgi&r=11&c=6ijh2&f=ybeq

Your friend,
Jenna

because I always type my name as lord
feebs On February 21, 2009

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Sep 16, 2008 @ 17:51:11
they are always sent out....an annoying nuisance....i have dozens on my spam x x
Narnar On December 28, 2010

At home, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Sep 16, 2008 @ 17:55:54
What the hell?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs