News & Current Events

why cant tha world just be like this? "STOP THE TRIPPIN"

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
klipperking On April 12, 2011

New Orleans, Louisiana
#1New Post! Mar 26, 2011 @ 12:41:14
yo i was chillin last night thinkin to myself you know how i do...why cant we all just get along? we always be trippin about black/white democrat/reblubican or whateva be goin on in the hood an what not? dont yall know that black plus white = green? if we all came togetha an put our diffrences aside then we could all make money and life a wonderful life...think bout it, it aint that hard to even do yo! i got tons of white friends an we always be chillin trippin on the tv an what be goin on in the world ya know? so if u willin to join the "stop the trippin" campaign, then post somethin! this aint a movie this a movement..!
foxytrot On February 04, 2015
Turtle Ninja

Oceanside, California
#2New Post! Mar 26, 2011 @ 13:43:55
@klipperking Said

yo i was chillin last night thinkin to myself you know how i do...why cant we all just get along? we always be trippin about black/white democrat/reblubican or whateva be goin on in the hood an what not? dont yall know that black plus white = green? if we all came togetha an put our diffrences aside then we could all make money and life a wonderful life...think bout it, it aint that hard to even do yo! i got tons of white friends an we always be chillin trippin on the tv an what be goin on in the world ya know? so if u willin to join the "stop the trippin" campaign, then post somethin! this aint a movie this a movement..!

There is no race race/relgion/ethnic/political barrier for me. Just a communication one I can't understand anything you type. Fully spelled words would be nice...with a complete sentence; if that's not too much to ask for?
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#3New Post! Mar 26, 2011 @ 15:59:28
I am not exactly sure what it is you said , but I'm thinking I may have got some of it , just a guess really . But if what I think you said is even close to what you really said , then I would like to make a donation to the cause , because, causes are always needing donations right ?

here is my donation .

https://www.spellcheck.net/speller/
Turtle Ninja

Oceanside, California
#4New Post! Mar 26, 2011 @ 16:01:57
@white_swan53 Said

I am not exactly sure what it is you said , but I'm thinking I may have got some of it , just a guess really . But if what I think you said is even close to what you really said , then I would like to make a donation to the cause , because, causes are always needing donations right ?

here is my donation .

Education is richer than gold at times!

New Orleans, Louisiana
#5New Post! Mar 26, 2011 @ 20:27:30
@foxytrot Said

There is no race race/relgion/ethnic/political barrier for me. Just a communication one I can't understand anything you type. Fully spelled words would be nice...with a complete sentence; if that's not too much to ask for?

hey i try my hardest to type...no need to be sarcastically rude! damn yo!@

@white_swan53 Said

here is my donation .

8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#6New Post! Mar 26, 2011 @ 21:52:23
@klipperking Said

That thing youre trying to stack. A million. Money is the reason. Human greed.
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#7New Post! Mar 27, 2011 @ 00:33:44
@klipperking Said

Listen, even though I personally and fully UNDERSTAND your typing as well as what you are trying to say! That is because, i'am half black and half white.......grew up in the great city of CHICAGO! I've been around blacks and whites and both their cultures and communities all my life. I respect where you're coming from brother, however, in this vast and diverse country we all live in today, you must realize.....everyone doesn't talk and express their ideas and thoughts the same. And on this site like most others like it, if you want to communicate with others who are not use to the slang of our (yours and mine) culture, you will have to change some of the way you talk or in this case, type. Just a bit of friendly sisterly LOVE i'am throwing your way man! PEACE!!!

Chicago, Illinois
#8New Post! Mar 27, 2011 @ 00:47:02
@white_swan53 Said

here is my donation .

May I suggest a better "donation"....like maybe accepting others for who they are. Or maybe, getting to know other cultures by hanging out with those who are NOT like you! That would be a hell of a lot better than the "donation" you offered, which cost you NOTHING! Cause even though I understood EXACTLY what the poster was saying, word for word, I don't speak or type that way......I understand it because i've known the culture it comes from and I educated myself....which was a far more priceless "donation" then yours. Which IMO, came off condescending as hell!

Chicago, Illinois
#9New Post! Mar 27, 2011 @ 00:47:56
@foxytrot Said

Education is richer than gold at times!

Exactly, I agree.
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#10New Post! Mar 27, 2011 @ 01:34:58
@foxytrot Said

You just have to read through it slowly, it makes sense to me and I like it - it has personality.

And on topic - Kurt Vonnegut wrote "It takes all kinds of people to make a world." I have to agree with that. If we all looked, talked and thought the same we would be these guys.

New Orleans, Louisiana
#11New Post! Mar 27, 2011 @ 02:21:11
@8FlOz Said

That thing youre trying to stack. A million. Money is the reason. Human greed.

@Spinkiegirl Said

Listen, even though I personally and fully UNDERSTAND your typing as well as what you are trying to say! That is because, i'am half black and half white.......grew up in the great city of CHICAGO! I've been around blacks and whites and both their cultures and communities all my life. I respect where you're coming from brother, however, in this vast and diverse country we all live in today, you must realize.....everyone doesn't talk and express their ideas and thoughts the same. And on this site like most others like it, if you want to communicate with others who are not use to the slang of our (yours and mine) culture, you will have to change some of the way you talk or in this case, type. Just a bit of friendly sisterly LOVE i'am throwing your way man! PEACE!!!

@Electric_Banana Said

You just have to read through it slowly, it makes sense to me and I like it - it has personality.

And on topic - Kurt Vonnegut wrote "It takes all kinds of people to make a world." I have to agree with that. If we all looked, talked and thought the same we would be these guys.

YO!
Anyways first off to the guy who said im tryin to stack a million...
Man thats just an expression. I mean ya im tryin to ya feel me? Im tryin to earn a livin..But you wanna be a smart ass.
SECOND:
I got some help on how to type or W/E an some abbreviations and stuff.
THIRDLY:
I post stuff on this site to get people talkin...It doesnt necesarily mean that i think that way or w/e. I might hear something somebody says one day about something and post their viewpoint on the situation and maybe argue both sides so i can see the light of a situation and determine how i should rep myself with the situation and see how other pepoel think, because i know that there are more than one way to looking at things, and that goes all the way down until you get it broken down to the start..
FOURTH: to spinkiegirl-i appreciate your politeness and kindness. you and me might not agree on everything or w/e, but you are very humble and coming from your backround you seem well rounded...thanks fo thee advise.

New Orleans, Louisiana
#12New Post! Mar 27, 2011 @ 02:22:16
oh yeah props to electric banana too! my bad homie i aint mean to forget you my dawwwhg!
8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#13New Post! Mar 27, 2011 @ 02:33:01
@Electric_Banana Said

Id rather be those guys...Earth is boring.

New Orleans, Louisiana
#14New Post! Mar 27, 2011 @ 02:38:27
@8FlOz Said

Id rather be those guys...Earth is boring.

hah hell yeah!
Turtle Ninja

Oceanside, California
#15New Post! Mar 27, 2011 @ 19:19:47
@klipperking Said

hey i try my hardest to type...no need to be sarcastically rude! damn yo!@

I understood that sentence! I'm always sarcastic! Might come off as rude, but I promise it's playful
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs