what so good about cars...?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
mazzyroxursox On November 24, 2008

Deleted

melbourne, Australia
#1New Post! Apr 09, 2006 @ 08:12:21
I know they look nice, but i don't want an expensive 1 for my first car!!! I want a reliable car i dont care if its 10-15 years old!!! I dont want a nissan skyline, i only want a cheap ford car!!! Because, maintence fees are expensive, and its cheaper with a cheaper car!!! I don't think cars are that important!!! I think you need one, but it dosen't lift you up anymore than anyone else!!! Well thats my little rant, about cars!!!
pinksparklystars On October 08, 2015

Austin, Texas
#2New Post! Apr 09, 2006 @ 08:18:27
skylines are so hott to bad there are only a minamal about ever brought to the usa. fords are the best car to get for a first car. let me tell you why. my first car and the car i have now are fords. they are plastic. you can hit all kinds of s*** and it just bounces out. it is great. i person hate fords but since i am a horrible driver they are they best. if you want something that you are going to get your moneys worth though then you want to go with a honda because you can get millions of miles on those things and they run forever with no problems. wow i am tired. now i am rambling
thegorillas On November 10, 2006

Deleted

United States
#3New Post! Apr 09, 2006 @ 08:27:35
smart girl listen to her

Deleted

melbourne, Australia
#4New Post! Apr 09, 2006 @ 08:29:52
@mattibean Said
skylines are so hott to bad there are only a minamal about ever brought to the usa. fords are the best car to get for a first car. let me tell you why. my first car and the car i have now are fords. they are plastic. you can hit all kinds of s*** and it just bounces out. it is great. i person hate fords but since i am a horrible driver they are they best. if you want something that you are going to get your moneys worth though then you want to go with a honda because you can get millions of miles on those things and they run forever with no problems. wow i am tired. now i am rambling

rambling gets you the points!!! remember!!! Every point counts on tfs!!!
skanky_hoe On January 18, 2007

Deleted

melbourne, Australia
#5New Post! Apr 09, 2006 @ 08:35:37
@mazzyroxursox Said
I know they look nice, but i don't want an expensive 1 for my first car!!! I want a reliable car i dont care if its 10-15 years old!!! I dont want a nissan skyline, i only want a cheap ford car!!! Because, maintence fees are expensive, and its cheaper with a cheaper car!!! I don't think cars are that important!!! I think you need one, but it dosen't lift you up anymore than anyone else!!! Well thats my little rant, about cars!!!

depends how old it is. some really old cars are expensive to run. but you can probably pick up a used car - say about 5 years old pretty cheap - like it doesn't have to be an old bomb.
paramour On July 30, 2014

Purgatory Beach,
#6New Post! Apr 09, 2006 @ 08:43:35
@skanky_hoe Said
depends how old it is. some really old cars are expensive to run. but you can probably pick up a used car - say about 5 years old pretty cheap - like it doesn't have to be an old bomb.

maybe if it's 10-years-old . . . cars that are only 5 around here still cost you $10-$15,000
cobber On July 22, 2006

Deleted
Banned

Rockhampton, Australia
#7New Post! Apr 09, 2006 @ 09:30:05
@mazzyroxursox Said

I have worked for a FORD Dealership and I have seen the quality of their cars. If you want a cheap FORD that is reliable, then you will get nothing. Only their modern day large cars are of good quality.

I won't pick on the small cars because they are all Mazda's which are good quality.
cobber On July 22, 2006

Deleted
Banned

Rockhampton, Australia
#8New Post! Apr 09, 2006 @ 09:32:07
@mattibean Said

American made FORD's are good quality. Australian made FORD's until recently, are all s***.

f***ed
On
Race
Day

Full
Of
Rust and
Dents
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Apr 09, 2006 @ 09:33:36
cars get you from A to B

but horses are pretty cool too
cobber On July 22, 2006

Deleted
Banned

Rockhampton, Australia
#10New Post! Apr 09, 2006 @ 09:39:09
@treebee Said
cars get you from A to B

but horses are pretty cool too

I say that streets should be set aside for people to ride horses to the shops where they can tie them where they can drink and rest.

Many of our CBD streets here in Rocky are wide and don't carry high volumns of traffic so it could be done easily.
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Apr 09, 2006 @ 09:40:20
Yep I really think horses are the way forward - kinda going back, but they are eco freindly and give you exercise too
cobber On July 22, 2006

Deleted
Banned

Rockhampton, Australia
#12New Post! Apr 09, 2006 @ 09:45:05
@treebee Said
Yep I really think horses are the way forward - kinda going back, but they are eco freindly and give you exercise too

Big Dog
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Apr 09, 2006 @ 10:15:42
@cobber Said
Big Dog

Deleted

melbourne, Australia
#14New Post! Apr 09, 2006 @ 10:16:10
23886 On June 30, 2009

Banned

#15New Post! Apr 09, 2006 @ 10:17:04
@cobber Said
American made FORD's are good quality. Australian made FORD's until recently, are all s***.

f***ed
On
Race
Day

Full
Of
Rust and
Dents

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily