The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Teens:
Future Plans

what do you all you teens want to do after leaving school or college?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 00:41:52
@MattA973 Said

Uni definately, just not sure if i should take a year out after college?!

It depends on when you want to start uni, loads of people feel like they need the break after A Levels, and it could be easier to get into a good uni if you definitely have the grades. But loads of people want to just get stuck straight into uni, it's up to how you feel after A Levels.
puala__koala On August 21, 2009

Swarthmore, Pennsylvania
#17New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 00:50:15
i wanna go to an art school, with an art department in either new york city (or near) or california (anywhere is fine as long as less than 10 minutes from a city, preferably san francisco or la)
so far i like: Pratt, New School (Parsons), Cooper Union (although i have no idea how ill get in), California College of the Arts, and the University of Southern California
i want to major in fine arts with minors in creative writing and something related to political activism.
when i finish college, i wanna paint and stuff and (hopefully) make a living out of that. i also wanna write and make a little bit of money out of that. I want to live in either key west or california (again in a city) or new york, but only if it hasn't annoyed the hell out of me by then. i plan on having a big appartment, or a small house and i plan on living with 27 cats and (if i get one) a gf or bf. im serious about the cats, i plan on being a crazy cat lady.
if im not a homeless person by then, then ill try to get my masters in creative writing.
MattA973 On March 03, 2010

London, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 00:55:06
@sister_of_mercy Said

It depends on when you want to start uni, loads of people feel like they need the break after A Levels, and it could be easier to get into a good uni if you definitely have the grades. But loads of people want to just get stuck straight into uni, it's up to how you feel after A Levels.

I know, it's just everyone starts looking at university's soon and stuff, seems to come round really quick. I think if i take a year out i'd never go to uni haha

London, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 00:59:40
@MattA973 Said

I know, it's just everyone starts looking at university's soon and stuff, seems to come round really quick. I think if i take a year out i'd never go to uni haha

I know, that's the only thing I'm worrying about really, once you get a taste of the outside world it might seem a bit difficult to ever go back to school. It is scary though, everyone at college has been going on about university since september, it's like adult things-eek!

London, United Kingdom
#20New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 01:10:42
@sister_of_mercy Said

I know, that's the only thing I'm worrying about really, once you get a taste of the outside world it might seem a bit difficult to ever go back to school. It is scary though, everyone at college has been going on about university since september, it's like adult things-eek!

Haha, i know, i have such little self control sometimes : lol
And i know what you mean, it's crazy but it is so close. i think the open days for me are in March and i won't be going to uni for over a year! Have you thought about what you wanted to take??

London, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 01:27:44
@MattA973 Said

Haha, i know, i have such little self control sometimes : lol
And i know what you mean, it's crazy but it is so close. i think the open days for me are in March and i won't be going to uni for over a year! Have you thought about what you wanted to take??

March, seriously? Wow that is quite close but then if you have to do UCAS forms and that in September it does make sense.
Yeah I want to see if I can do a split Philosophy and English Language/Journalism degree, what about yourself?
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#22New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 01:30:56
@sister_of_mercy Said

Oh it's not I'll have taken 2 years out by the time I get to uni, and I'm itching to get back

London, United Kingdom
#23New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 01:31:19
@sister_of_mercy Said

March, seriously? Wow that is quite close but then if you have to do UCAS forms and that in September it does make sense.
Yeah I want to see if I can do a split Philosophy and English Language/Journalism degree, what about yourself?

Owwww, snazzy. Always wanted to get into teaching, then i changed my mind and really wanted to do social work. but only a few days ago i wanted to earn big money haha so not entirely sure. but probably social work me'thinks

London, United Kingdom
#24New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 01:36:59
@MattA973 Said

Owwww, snazzy. Always wanted to get into teaching, then i changed my mind and really wanted to do social work. but only a few days ago i wanted to earn big money haha so not entirely sure. but probably social work me'thinks

That sounds cool, I'd imagine it'd be quite enriching. I thought about teaching but decided against it as I hate kids

London, United Kingdom
#25New Post! Jan 11, 2009 @ 01:48:34
@sister_of_mercy Said

That sounds cool, I'd imagine it'd be quite enriching. I thought about teaching but decided against it as I hate kids

Lol, same, i hate younger ones so i'd want to do secondary school. the challenge would be fun haha
sassi On February 20, 2009

Deleted

Coolangatta, Australia
#27New Post! Jan 21, 2009 @ 14:16:04
Become a professional surfer.
magus On October 12, 2010

Anchorage, Alaska
#28New Post! Feb 01, 2009 @ 04:33:54
if i had to do it all over againg, i would have just applied for the Lee Strausberg Institute! i would be on hollywood stuggling poor, with a kind boyfriend!
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#29New Post! Feb 01, 2009 @ 04:44:51
mommy i wanna be a batman when i grow up!
RedSuits1996 On August 26, 2009

Santa Monica, California
#30New Post! Jul 10, 2009 @ 18:00:33
Well, my dream has always been to become and actor/singer but apparently those dreams are out of my reach. I think I have a good voice and act really good... but since those things are really hard to become succesful at my plan B is to become a succesful architect or a teacher... I love to designs houses but I also love children it's either one of them and I hope that while doing my job I can get to fulfill my life long dream which is to become an actor or a singer ( most actors beocme singers and most singers become actors)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs