AuthorMessage
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#1New Post! Jun 10, 2014 @ 04:16:29
waat da?

Some people been caling me.
I call 'em back -- hear this message
"Access to AT&T network not authoried/denied"?

Wazzup wit dis?

Anyone know?

it's annoying!
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jun 10, 2014 @ 05:04:46
i been having problem with that do. on saturday morning, i had that the same issue, and my phone didn't work, either. so, i called at&t, and they sent a guy. the guy told me that my wires were in backward in my modem. basely, my internet cord's insert goes into my modem's phone's outlet, and phone's cord goes into my modem's internet's outlet. i have no idea why but it work for both the phone and internet. i am still have problems with it. i am think about call at&t tomorrow. i have been using opera for long time, i have problems with it on websites last two days. i been chrome google and mozilla firefox for last two days, they really suck, so now, i went back to opera now to see if or how long opera screw with me, before i call at&t. what wrong with at&t network, i have no idea?
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#3New Post! Jun 10, 2014 @ 12:24:29
pay your phone bill
Corey On January 25, 2022

Sacramento, California
#4New Post! Jun 10, 2014 @ 14:26:41
You do not have to use AT&T. There are other carriers.

Corey.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Jun 10, 2014 @ 15:08:24
you're right,other carriers, i could use. but i trust at&t more than charter, who is really bad in almost anything they do. right now, my problem look like resolved. i work with opera now. any company has their problems. this first time, i had problems with my phone and well as my internet. i got modem last january, two other guys came out to installed and another problem ( i can't remember what was now. ) never told me that i had the wires in backward in the modem, that was good know. occasionally, at&t/yahoo goes down, sometimes i get credit for it. you get use to it, and patient with it. now, always excuse, that's life!
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#6New Post! Jun 10, 2014 @ 17:39:22
@DuLu Said

waat da?

Some people been caling me.
I call 'em back -- hear this message
"Access to AT&T network not authoried/denied"?

Wazzup wit dis?

Anyone know?

it's annoying!

It's just that one person who calls?
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#7New Post! Jun 11, 2014 @ 00:36:23
hmmm, I will double check to make sure all the wires are
where they are supposed to be. Thanks!

@twilitezone911 Said

i been having problem with that do. on saturday morning, i had that the same issue, and my phone didn't work, either. so, i called at&t, and they sent a guy. the guy told me that my wires were in backward in my modem. basely, my internet cord's insert goes into my modem's phone's outlet, and phone's cord goes into my modem's internet's outlet. i have no idea why but it work for both the phone and internet. i am still have problems with it. i am think about call at&t tomorrow. i have been using opera for long time, i have problems with it on websites last two days. i been chrome google and mozilla firefox for last two days, they really suck, so now, i went back to opera now to see if or how long opera screw with me, before i call at&t. what wrong with at&t network, i have no idea?
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#8New Post! Jun 11, 2014 @ 00:37:38

ohhhh! Never thought of that!!!

@floydgirrl Said

pay your phone bill

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Jun 11, 2014 @ 00:48:41
dulu - your're welcome!
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#10New Post! Jun 11, 2014 @ 01:26:07
No, on reflection, it is anyone who calls long distance.
And we try to call long distance on the house phone - that's what happens, we get the message about "Access to AT&T network not authorized". I think for the most part we use cell phones for long distance calls. And of course, some calls are out of area but you don't have to dial one with, etc. etc.

And I know there are other carriers, we just go with the one that our provider offers, because it is minimal monthly fee, and we hardly use long distance anyways.

@Corey Said

You do not have to use AT&T. There are other carriers.

Corey.

@someone_else_again Said

It's just that one person who calls?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs