Random

weed

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
dumdedum On July 07, 2009

-, United Kingdom
#31New Post! Feb 23, 2009 @ 18:43:15
Both yay and nay. It smells nicer than cigarettes, and it's a lot better than alcohol in terms of problems it causes society wise. However it does things to you're brain and that's not good.
iliterate_enginere On February 12, 2010

Deleted

Wichita, Kansas
#32New Post! Feb 23, 2009 @ 18:44:38
@DestenyGrace Said

He said repair, not regenerate.

When you have someone come to your house to repair a leak in a roof, is the entire roof perfect?
No.
It's better than before, but not "good as new".
You would have to replace the whole thing to make it perfect.

Fine, but I'm talking about rebuilding. My point is, your liver can recover from significantly more damage than your lungs can.

-, United Kingdom
#33New Post! Feb 23, 2009 @ 18:46:52
I think it's bulls*** that it leads to harder drugs. A certain lifestyle and circumstances leads to harder drugs. Yes people who do harder drugs have done weed but this isn't linked in the way people claim. I know many people who smoke it because it's not all that harmful and would never touch anything else. If you're living in a s***ty area where drugs are rife - that leads to hard drugs. Weed has nothing to do with it.
RrrendezVoodoo On April 23, 2009

Deleted

, New York
#34New Post! Feb 23, 2009 @ 18:47:53
IN my opinion, I think weed is illegal because it would s*** all over medicine companies. It's a universal medicine, basically, but of course not for everything.
DestenyGrace On January 03, 2012

Pendleton, Oregon
#35New Post! Feb 23, 2009 @ 18:50:55
@dumdedum Said

I think it's bulls*** that it leads to harder drugs. A certain lifestyle and circumstances leads to harder drugs. Yes people who do harder drugs have done weed but this isn't linked in the way people claim. I know many people who smoke it because it's not all that harmful and would never touch anything else. If you're living in a s***ty area where drugs are rife - that leads to hard drugs. Weed has nothing to do with it.

All I said is that if you know where to get weed, you can find the other drugs, too.

But I'm pretty much just saying that people who smoke weed are s***ty in my book. You said it's all about living in s***ty area, I say it's about the habit.

-, United Kingdom
#36New Post! Feb 23, 2009 @ 18:52:46
Ah well yeah i guess that's true. Although I know that some people just deal weed and the pills once in a while.
evababy1 On July 29, 2010
Speechless

lodi, New Jersey
#37New Post! Feb 23, 2009 @ 18:57:11
I say yay for weed. I like it, never did me any bad, and i've never even considered other drugs before. i don't smoke as much as i'd like to cause money is tight, but i enjoy when i do. Weed is great! i'll be s***ty in anyones book if I get to smoke weed. Don't care

Deleted

, New York
#38New Post! Feb 23, 2009 @ 18:57:53
@DestenyGrace Said

All I said is that if you know where to get weed, you can find the other drugs, too.

But I'm pretty much just saying that people who smoke weed are s***ty in my book. You said it's all about living in s***ty area, I say it's about the habit.

It doesn't necessarily make someone a s***ty person...but it sucks you think that way, you probably could have met some really meaningful people in your life by now. Oh wellllll
Octavarium On December 23, 2021

Pacific North West,
#39New Post! Feb 23, 2009 @ 18:58:49
@RrrendezVoodoo Said

IN my opinion, I think weed is illegal because it would s*** all over medicine companies. It's a universal medicine, basically, but of course not for everything.

The benefits. Although I'm sure that some are not going to take the time to read it.

https://www.benefitsofmarijuana.com/benefits.php

Pendleton, Oregon
#40New Post! Feb 23, 2009 @ 19:01:08
@RrrendezVoodoo Said

It doesn't necessarily make someone a s***ty person...but it sucks you think that way, you probably could have met some really meaningful people in your life by now. Oh wellllll

A lot of meaningful stoners? Don't exist in my opinion.

Yes, I said they are s***ty people, but that doesn't mean I haven't met them. Why don't you read all posts before you jump in little boy? I said I used to smoke until I realized I needed to grow up. That's not the life style I want or want to be associated with.

Deleted

, New York
#41New Post! Feb 23, 2009 @ 19:03:13
@DestenyGrace Said

Yes, I said they are s***ty people, but that doesn't mean I haven't met them. Why don't you read all posts before you jump in little boy? I said I used to smoke until I realized I needed to grow up. That's not the life style I want or want to be associated with.

Little boy? Haha, that's such an awesome insult

In any case, there is a difference between a stoner and someone who smokes weed, big girl
evababy1 On July 29, 2010
Speechless

lodi, New Jersey
#42New Post! Feb 23, 2009 @ 19:05:02
@RrrendezVoodoo Said

@DestenyGrace Said

i knew you couldn't have been meaningful as a stoner! but i bet you were more fun. and stop picking on people. you can defend your arguements in other ways. no need to go there. makes you look weak.
and Rrendezvoodoo i know we aren't friends but, i agree!

Pendleton, Oregon
#43New Post! Feb 23, 2009 @ 19:06:14
Not in my opinion, and until you have spent a few years in the real world, you are still a little boy. Judging by your age, you haven't. Judging by my age you would think I have only been on my own maybe a year, but I have been living on my own since I was 15 and I'm almost 20 now.

Deleted

, New York
#44New Post! Feb 23, 2009 @ 19:08:18
@DestenyGrace Said

Not in my opinion, and until you have spent a few years in the real world, you are still a little boy. Judging by your age, you haven't. Judging by my age you would think I have only been on my own maybe a year, but I have been living on my own since I was 15 and I'm almost 20 now.

Well that's great for you, but I never judged you, and if I was to, I wouldn't insult you for your age. So yeah, your age may be higher, but in the sense of acting on impulse, my maturity is higher than yours.

Deleted

, New York
#45New Post! Feb 23, 2009 @ 19:08:58
@evababy1 Said

i knew you couldn't have been meaningful as a stoner! but i bet you were more fun. and stop picking on people. you can defend your arguements in other ways. no need to go there. makes you look weak.
and Rrendezvoodoo i know we aren't friends but, i agree!

Thanks Eva
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs