vasectomy

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
intoxsickated On October 21, 2006

Deleted

Suburbia Hell, California
#1New Post! Mar 01, 2006 @ 06:01:00
if you knew for a fact that you didn't wanna have anymore kids in the future, would you consider getting a vasectomy?

my wife has been bugging the s*** out of me to have this operation done, but i can't seem to bring myself to do it! i dunno why, i'm just totally against having any surgical procedures non-life threatening done in general, and i'm not too thrilled about having things cut-out or tied off down there! i know it's a simple procedure and all, i just prefer leaving things left in tact, and operating the way they were meant to be! in my own close-minded head, i can't justify doing this whatsoever.

we got in a bit of an argument over it, and i told her i'd rather never have sex again, then have a vasectomy. of course this caused more problems!

i was just wondering what other males thoughts on the subject were? would you do it?
cobber On July 22, 2006

Deleted
Banned

Rockhampton, Australia
#2New Post! Mar 01, 2006 @ 06:14:56
We have a Country singer here called, John Williamson who has, The Vasectomy Song. Very funny!
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Mar 01, 2006 @ 08:29:27
Telling her you would rather not have sex again was probably not the best thing to say. You are still young too, are you absolutely positive you dont want any more children?

Is there a reason? Is she fed up with using other contraception? Maybe shes not happy to take the pill?

Its a very simple procedure.

But at the end of the day its entirely your choice. I know i would resent being badgered into sterilisation.

Perhaps im gonna keep out of this one

Talk to your wife calmly babe
bendover On November 25, 2007

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#4New Post! Mar 01, 2006 @ 10:30:15
We had three kids, God I'm getting all sw**ky not calling them wanes, in quick sucession as planned and decided that three was all we wanted.

I went for the snip and I never regretted the decision.

BUT it's not a decision to go into lightly.

Positive side is the pure pleasure of uninhibited sex with out the fear of an unplanned pregnacy or the possible health risks of your wife taking certain contraception long term.
intoxsickated On October 21, 2006

Deleted

Suburbia Hell, California
#5New Post! Mar 02, 2006 @ 05:30:22
@bendover Said
Positive side is the pure pleasure of uninhibited sex with out the fear of an unplanned pregnacy or the possible health risks of your wife taking certain contraception long term.

it's the health risks for her that has us considering this right now!

did i say us considering? i meant her! i'm trying to keep an open mind though!

any side effects or negative reactions you've had?

just curious. and nosey.
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#6New Post! Mar 22, 2006 @ 05:52:36
I had my tubes tied at age 21 and I have regretted it many times over.

Intox , all jokes aside you and your wife need to carefully discuss this and weigh the pros and cons of having it done. Also if you have health insurance and can afford an office call it might just be a good idea to go and discuss this with a doctor just so you are a little more informed about the procedure before you make any hasty decisions.

Damn I had no idea I could post a reply to one of your post without makeing the first wise crack.

Oh I have to hit the post button soon or I'm going to let it SNIP or excuse me I mean SLIP not snip
autumnsmama On March 09, 2009

Cambridge, Canada
#7New Post! May 22, 2006 @ 14:04:43
My husband had it done. Honestly, he was scared s***less, but it was a simple procedure. Sure, he looked like a black man for a few weeks, and yes, he was sore, but now, he's just fine and "free sex" is good sex
A piece of advice: you should be 100% sure you do NOT want anymore children under any circumstances. If you are sure you don't want anymore, this is the simplest best way to go about ensuring that.
And what you said to your wife about sex: I hope you don't regret those words down the road. That was not the wisest thing you've said, I'm sure.
bendover On November 25, 2007

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#8New Post! May 22, 2006 @ 14:14:26
Oh I can remember walking around like John Wayne for a few weeks. You know that walk when he's been on his horse all day and when he steps off still walks as if he had the horse between his legs.
knerba On May 13, 2011

Sandy, Utah
#9New Post! Jun 01, 2006 @ 22:32:02
Why aren't more people responding to this?! I've been trying to pressure my husband into having a vasectomy and he says a guy at work told him it's too painful. I'm allergic to condoms and birth control does not agree with me. If he doesn't want a house full of kids or a crazy fat wife who bleeds all the time this seems like the only option to me. But he sees it differently somehow.
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Jun 01, 2006 @ 22:33:22
@cobber Said
We have a Country singer here called, John Williamson who has, The Vasectomy Song. Very funny!
does everyone in Australia sing funny songs? i.e Kevin bloody wilson, Rolf Harris, Jason Donovan
magwarna On July 06, 2006

Deleted

, Canada
#11New Post! Jun 01, 2006 @ 22:34:31
I want my hubby to have one done...I don't want to be 40 and oops oh dear I'm pregnant...
He definitely does not want to have another so I want him to have one done...but he argues about it. He says you have your tubes done...No why should I? I have had 2 children now its your job to have your scroat tubes cut....
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Jun 01, 2006 @ 22:35:52
@knerba Said
Why aren't more people responding to this?! I've been trying to pressure my husband into having a vasectomy and he says a guy at work told him it's too painful. I'm allergic to condoms and birth control does not agree with me. If he doesn't want a house full of kids or a crazy fat wife who bleeds all the time this seems like the only option to me. But he sees it differently somehow.
I have 2 kids, i would love another and if it doesn't happen by the time i'm 35 then yep i'm gonna have the snip, my mrs knows where is stand on this and i think 35 is a good age to have it done, i just don't want to be a father much later than that cause i don't want to be an older dad, i want to have been done with nappies/s***y/sleepless nights etc.
lifeshort On October 17, 2008

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Jun 01, 2006 @ 22:41:30
@intoxsickated Said
if you knew for a fact that you didn't wanna have anymore kids in the future, would you consider getting a vasectomy?

my wife has been bugging the s*** out of me to have this operation done, but i can't seem to bring myself to do it! i dunno why, i'm just totally against having any surgical procedures non-life threatening done in general, and i'm not too thrilled about having things cut-out or tied off down there! i know it's a simple procedure and all, i just prefer leaving things left in tact, and operating the way they were meant to be! in my own close-minded head, i can't justify doing this whatsoever.

we got in a bit of an argument over it, and i told her i'd rather never have sex again, then have a vasectomy. of course this caused more problems!

i was just wondering what other males thoughts on the subject were? would you do it?

Hell no! I'm too full of joy juice to go decaff
magwarna On July 06, 2006

Deleted

, Canada
#14New Post! Jun 01, 2006 @ 22:44:44
@lifeshort Said
Hell no! I'm too full of joy juice to go decaff

I like it mate, you have some good phrases!
kinglegend On May 06, 2007

Brisbane, Australia
#15New Post! Jun 02, 2006 @ 01:10:52
My dad had it done a couple of years ago, and it really hurts for about 3 weeks after the operatoin and you should minimize any movement. That's all i know
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs