Politics

trump Finally Admits His Campaign Is Racist

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#1New Post! Jun 06, 2016 @ 21:49:54
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist_us_575588d2e4b0c3752dce1ec6?yptr=yahoo Ever since he launched his campaign by calling Mexicans “rapists“ and drug dealers, Donald Trump has insisted that he loves minorities and they love him right back.
“I’m going to do great with the Hispanics,” Trump insisted after tweeting a photo of himself eating a taco bowl on Cinco de Mayo. The image was accompanied by his oft-repeated phrase, “I love Hispanics!”
And despite having strong support from white supremacists, Trump has also reassured everyone that black people like him just as much.
To prove his point, Trump singled out a single African-American supporter at his rally last week in California, telling the crowd to “look at my African-American.”
But the presumptive GOP nominee is now largely dropping this pretense and admitting that yes, his campaign is actually racist against certain groups of people.
Trump has been taking heat for going after the ethnic heritage of a federal judge, Gonzalo Curiel, who is handling two lawsuits against Trump University. Former employees have called the for-profit school a “fraudulent scheme“ that “preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money.”
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#2New Post! Jun 06, 2016 @ 22:24:07
Trump knew and has known for a long time now, if not from the outset, that the things he was saying could and would upset certain groups of people. That's why he said them. It was so he could completely dominate social media. If he was so completely tone deaf as to think that what he was saying was 'normal' than there would be no way in hell he could make business deals because you need to be able to feel out a room and the people in them to make that happen.

That being said, he's totally been trying to lie his way through this election and it showed every step of the way. The covering of his a** made that abundantly clear.

Personally, at the end of the day, there are only 2 scenarios about Trump that I can believe. The first is that Trumps been putting on a show to some unknown end, and that show is not reflective of who he is as a person or candidate. The second is that Trump is really stupid and believes that he can hedge his bets with the parts of the conservative base that supports his 'views'. In either case, I wouldn't vote for him because he's either stupid or faking all of it.
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#3New Post! Jun 06, 2016 @ 22:26:23
I did find it funny, and completely agree, that in the article it said the Trumps chief strategist said that Trump would not run with a minority or woman on the ticket because it would be seen as pandering.

Chicago, Illinois
#4New Post! Jun 06, 2016 @ 23:33:17
@nooneinparticular Said

I did find it funny, and completely agree, that in the article it said the Trumps chief strategist said that Trump would not run with a minority or woman on the ticket because it would be seen as pandering.

IMO.....he's a total clown freak show!
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#5New Post! Jun 07, 2016 @ 00:44:57
@Spinkiegirl Said

But the presumptive GOP nominee is now largely dropping this pretense and admitting that yes, his campaign is actually racist against certain groups of people.

Trump may well be a racist, but the Huffington Post article is a bold faced lie.

Trump did not "admit that he is a racist".

The author of the article is a liar and should be ashamed of himself.

Chicago, Illinois
#6New Post! Jun 07, 2016 @ 00:54:57
@chaski Said

Trump may well be a racist, but the Huffington Post article is a bold faced lie.

Trump did not "admit that he is a racist".

The author of the article is a liar and should be ashamed of himself.

But it does say he admits his campaign is racist. I'm sure that's what I read. But you're probably right I guess. I don't know anything about the author of this article.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#7New Post! Jun 07, 2016 @ 00:59:16
@Spinkiegirl Said

But it does say he admits his campaign is racist.

The point is that he (Trump) did not admit that he (Trump) is a racist, and did not admit that his (Trump's) campaign is racist.

The author of the Huffington Post article seems to think that he/she has artistic license to paraphrase the truth into something that is not true.

The person is either an idiot or is attempting to manipulate people with lies.

Chicago, Illinois
#8New Post! Jun 07, 2016 @ 01:08:27
@chaski Said

The point is that he (Trump) did not admit that he (Trump) is a racist, and did not admit that his (Trump's) campaign is racist.

The author of the Huffington Post article seems to think that he/she has artistic license to paraphrase the truth into something that is not true.

The person is either an idiot or is attempting to manipulate people with lies.

Oh, ok I think I might get what you're telling me. That the author is a liar & that what was written in the article I posted didn't have any truth to it? Well Chaski, I've known you for a few yrs now & I have pretty much believed & respected just about everything you've ever posted here. So I'm gonna have to take what you said as being truthful.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#9New Post! Jun 07, 2016 @ 01:13:26
@Spinkiegirl Said

Oh, ok I think I might get what you're telling me. That the author is a liar & that what was written in the article I posted didn't have any truth to it? Well Chaski, I've known you for a few yrs now & I have pretty much believed & respected just about everything you've ever posted here. So I'm gonna have to take what you said as being truthful.

When Trump actually admits to being a racist (aka says "I am a racist" ), which would be a very unusual thing for a racist to do, there will be YouTube videos....probably hundreds if not thousands.

In this era of misinformation. we don't need our media outlets reporting crap.

We need them telling us the truth.

But, that is just my opinion.

Chicago, Illinois
#10New Post! Jun 07, 2016 @ 01:15:52
@chaski Said

When Trump actually admits to being a racist (aka says "I am a racist" ), which would be a very unusual thing for a racist to do, there will be YouTube videos....probably hundreds if not thousands.

Agreed!
adrinachrome On April 04, 2023

Fukitall, Arizona
#11New Post! Jun 07, 2016 @ 01:54:59
@chaski Said

Bro the media is only gonna report what they're told to report whether it's crap or not. By who? I don't know... The masters of mankind as Adam Smith called them.
boxer On June 16, 2016

Deleted
Banned

, Zimbabwe
#12New Post! Jun 07, 2016 @ 01:57:53
@adrinachrome Said

Bro the media is only gonna report what they're told to report whether it's crap or not. By who? I don't know... The masters of mankind as Adam Smith called them.

Bro, looks like the media made this one up on their own. They need to learn to draw a clear line between covering the news, and covering the news at hogwarts.

Fukitall, Arizona
#13New Post! Jun 07, 2016 @ 02:06:09
@boxer Said

Bro, looks like the media made this one up on their own. They need to learn to draw a clear line between covering the news, and covering the news at hogwarts.

I always thought the Huffington Post was supposed to be not taken seriously. Or at least I can't remember a time when I didn't think that.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

#14New Post! Jun 07, 2016 @ 02:10:33
@adrinachrome Said

Bro the media (and not just the Huffington Post) is absolutely going to lie whenever they think it will help their bottom line...aka $$$$ (as I have said many times on on TFS)....

But, that doesn't mean that I (or "we" ) should accept it and proliferate the lies.

Fukitall, Arizona
#15New Post! Jun 07, 2016 @ 02:17:45
@chaski Said

Bro the media (and not just the Huffington Post) is absolutely going to lie whenever they think it will help their bottom line...aka $$$$ (as I have said many times on on TFS)....

But, that doesn't mean that I (or "we" ) should accept it and proliferate the lies.

But bro the media said it was gonna be 107 degrees outside today and my phone agreed with it!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs