Random

the 'royal' wedding

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#1New Post! May 20, 2018 @ 10:08:00
was reconstructing my kitchen with a pal yesterday and the tv was on in the background. the 'royal' wedding was on live from Windsor...I left it on because my pal is a 'royalist' ... we glanced at the tv from time to time and saw what looked like scenes from some soap opera. uite weird at times.... anyway, we had a short discussion about the success of the marriage...he said they will live happily ever after and I said there will be two kids at least, and Meghan will insist on ridiculous new age names ...and in about 4/5 years time she will go for the divorce... and then she'll write a book describing all of Harry's unreasonable behaviour. does anyone else have a prediction for the happy couple.
bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#2New Post! May 20, 2018 @ 13:26:54
@offbeat Said

was reconstructing my kitchen with a pal yesterday and the tv was on in the background. the 'royal' wedding was on live from Windsor...I left it on because my pal is a 'royalist' ... we glanced at the tv from time to time and saw what looked like scenes from some soap opera. uite weird at times.... anyway, we had a short discussion about the success of the marriage...he said they will live happily ever after and I said there will be two kids at least, and Meghan will insist on ridiculous new age names ...and in about 4/5 years time she will go for the divorce... and then she'll write a book describing all of Harry's unreasonable behaviour. does anyone else have a prediction for the happy couple.

yep another American elite women marries another European "royal"...Yawn..
I am just happy it is off my TV..
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! May 20, 2018 @ 14:04:38
she is can go back in acting that she is good in, just look at her in the reruns in " suits ".
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#4New Post! May 20, 2018 @ 15:27:47
I predict that I will continue to not give a hoot.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#5New Post! May 20, 2018 @ 17:10:30
@offbeat Said

They will live happily everafter.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! May 20, 2018 @ 18:02:49
interesting part if you are a fan of " suits ".

one of the major star is marriage to her in the show. the producers that a kind of a rare instead killing off or walking away from the major star.

both major star and her character leave the storyline and move to new place and she get a new job in another state.

which would be a good series finale that they didn't do. the producers of the show decided the most experience of the two major stars to stay and continues the series with her and other stars.

the show established strong enough to survive without her or other actor that could back alone in season 8.
Ratty On November 08, 2021

So Cal, California
#7New Post! May 20, 2018 @ 20:34:09
Never understood the facination with the royal family. I'm like didn't we boot those f***ers out of the country?? Lol.

london, United Kingdom
#8New Post! May 20, 2018 @ 20:40:25
@Ratty Said

Never understood the facination with the royal family. I'm like didn't we boot those f***ers out of the country?? Lol.

we did once too ... but for some reason the people that took over lost their nerve and invited the parasites back. and, when the new 'king' returned he ordered the body of his fathers conquerer to be dug up and hung by the neck. I can just imagine the reaction of the t***s who asked him back .. 'erm ... do you think we did the right thing?'

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! May 20, 2018 @ 20:40:34
I didn't watch the wedding yesterday, or princess diana's wedding. americans are fascinating weddings, because in America, who is royal enough to have one on tv?

london, United Kingdom
#10New Post! May 20, 2018 @ 20:42:18
@twilitezone911 Said

I didn't watch the wedding yesterday, or princess diana's wedding. americans are fascinating weddings, because in America, who is royal enough to have one on tv?

there are a ton of americans with blood ties to the number one welfare family of the uk.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#11New Post! May 20, 2018 @ 21:02:47
@offbeat Said

there are a ton of americans with blood ties to the number one welfare family of the uk.

that is true, in America, it seem we only care about important people's funerals than weddings. we honor their lifeworks than personal relationships like an wedding.

I guess that is little odd, in sense.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#12New Post! May 20, 2018 @ 21:11:12
Her dress cost more than my house.

london, United Kingdom
#13New Post! May 21, 2018 @ 23:23:44
@Erimitus Said

Her dress cost more than my house.

I read recently that serena Williams dress cost over $2 million .. and I thought... why didn't she spend $250,000 on her dress and use the rest to buy houses for some struggling people? that would have been a far more fitting way of marking her big day.
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#14New Post! May 22, 2018 @ 10:37:27
I had no interest in this at all but couldn't escape it because I work in an electrical goods retailer that sells lots of TVs so they had it on. I must admit she looked beautiful, he's a lucky chap. I'm a suits fan and she will be missed.

I do feel that it will last a few years, couple of kids just to cement her position and then she will divorce him and be made for life. Books, movies, talk show circuit all about her life as a Royal. I once read she's terribly ambitious and what greatest ambition than to marry a prince from the most well known royal family in the world.

The policing and security for the event was estimated to cost upwards of £85m which is ridiculous although I'm sure I read that the royal family was paying for the whole thing but ultimately their money comes from us, the taxpayer.

london, United Kingdom
#15New Post! May 22, 2018 @ 11:16:44
@cole Said

I had no interest in this at all but couldn't escape it because I work in an electrical goods retailer that sells lots of TVs so they had it on. I must admit she looked beautiful, he's a lucky chap. I'm a suits fan and she will be missed.

I do feel that it will last a few years, couple of kids just to cement her position and then she will divorce him and be made for life. Books, movies, talk show circuit all about her life as a Royal. I once read she's terribly ambitious and what greatest ambition than to marry a prince from the most well known royal family in the world.

The policing and security for the event was estimated to cost upwards of £85m which is ridiculous although I'm sure I read that the royal family was paying for the whole thing but ultimately their money comes from us, the taxpayer.

£85 million? ... judging by the guest list, i'm surprised they didn't hire a few big guys from the hood at a fraction of the price.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs