Teens

teenage girls?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
freshprince On August 19, 2008

possibley,
#1New Post! Aug 15, 2008 @ 15:24:31
k im 15...and im a guy... im the nice guy in the class... my ex dumped me for a "hot guy" but y do girls say they want a nice guy but rlly they only care about if the guy is cool or hot? because i talked to her every day... i told her that she was beautiful... i was there for her.. and i gave her everything but y do girls just want a jackass who just wants sex...because he is "hot"?

i bleed black as usual
x_Laura_x On April 02, 2024

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Aug 15, 2008 @ 15:25:42
Ummm not all girls think like that. You're probably hanging out with the wrong girls.
KulliK357 On July 15, 2013
Sausage Snowman

Dingwall,Scotland, United King
#3New Post! Aug 15, 2008 @ 15:26:59
Dude I notice this s*** too.
Remember this...
Popularity is everything to people our age-take it from the unpopular kid .
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Aug 15, 2008 @ 15:27:16
Perhaps you were being too clingy, trying to be too good to her. Mighta sufficated her a bit.
magically_delicious On October 27, 2020

, California
#5New Post! Aug 15, 2008 @ 15:28:48
A lot of girls (including myself) like the thrill of the chase. Often the problem with nice guys is that they are too nice, I.E. throw themselves at the girl, always make themselves available, almost seem desperate. Guys usually find this kind of thing unattractive in a girl as well, so making yourself seem less available all the time in the beginning of a relationship will make you more desirable.
freshprince On August 19, 2008

possibley,
#6New Post! Aug 15, 2008 @ 15:30:54
well thats gay because i stayed home from my vaction just so that she wouldnt think that i didnt care....
MlissaBeth On February 13, 2013
Wait for it!

Tucson, Arizona
#7New Post! Aug 15, 2008 @ 15:33:11
Sorry, your young and have a lot to learn. Every female is different in what they want. Which is why no one can figure us out.

But I can tell you that most women do not want a man that they can walk all over. You have to stand up for yourself a bit.
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#8New Post! Aug 15, 2008 @ 15:58:00
i think alot of teenage guys go through this, i did,

in a relationship a person wants an equal (or even someone they can look up to, depending on the issue in question)
they also need independance, especially at the start of a relationship.
you shouldn't come on too strong and try do anything you can to make her happy, that is actually negative in a real world relationship.
people need to be responsible for their own happiness and don't appreciate somebody coming in and trying to control that.

just because she's now with people you don't like doesn't mean that their 'a*****es'

i had a friend once who's girlfriend dumped him because in her words he was 'too nice', at the time i thought this was stupid and it heralded proof that girls were insane and i'd never understand them.
as i got older i realised that its very possible to be 'too nice' look after yourself and don't make wanting a girlfriend a big part of your life, if it happens it happens and you'll still have to move towards your own goals and be your own person and allow them to be

...if that makes any sense to you.
cat_eyes On October 08, 2008

Deleted

eye of the tiger U.S.A., Unit
#9New Post! Aug 15, 2008 @ 16:23:22
@freshprince Said
k im 15...and im a guy... im the nice guy in the class... my ex dumped me for a "hot guy" but y do girls say they want a nice guy but rlly they only care about if the guy is cool or hot? because i talked to her every day... i told her that she was beautiful... i was there for her.. and i gave her everything but y do girls just want a jackass who just wants sex...because he is "hot"?

A guy can be nice, and be cool at the same time you know.
arcades On August 08, 2013

Northbay, Canada
#10New Post! Aug 15, 2008 @ 17:04:00
Lol dude your 15.

Learn about puberty then you will understand.
from like 12-18 you change so fast.
Something you like 1 day may be a dislike the next.
Not to mention all the mixed missenterpreted signals.

Do yourself a favor don't even think about dating till your 18. People change so fast at that age there is no consistancy. Mood swings,changes of hart, quick changes in opinion are all things common during puberty.

Relationships in the GF BF sense is for adults. Why? it's not becuase us adults don't think your old enough age wise.

It because we know the details of puberty and in such a confusing mentally and physically changing time adding the comlication of a boy/girl friend is just insane.

Lol it's like trying to learn advanced algerbra before understanding all the basic math leading up to it.

Do you self a huge favor and I guarantee your life will be much much easier. Keep things as simple as possible during this time.
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#11New Post! Aug 17, 2008 @ 20:58:00
when i was your age i was the same way i was going out with this guy and he was really nice to me all the time and treated me really well and always complimented me all the time but he was the biggest baby and really immature and even though he was nice to me and i was totally into him i just was going through this phase where if he did something to piss me off we would get into an arguement over something i would just dump him but i am not like that now i have changed alot over the years and in a few years she probably will too people change its a part of life they have to.
bleeding_venum On June 02, 2010

In Your Pants, New Jersey
#12New Post! Aug 17, 2008 @ 21:04:36
yo, i was the same way when i was 15 but i started gaugin my ear out and s*** 2
a new girl but u have 2 stop being 2 nice and put that b**** in check i mean not
like hit her or nothin just when she ask u 2 do somethin sometimes tell her no
xoxosarahxoxo On June 16, 2009

wakefield, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Aug 17, 2008 @ 21:05:02
not all girls are like tht, ut if she is popular she probably thought 'the cooler my bf is the cooler i am'. i wouldn't know, i go for personality over anything else.
lisaaaaaaaa On September 01, 2008

Livingston., United Kingdom
#14New Post! Aug 24, 2008 @ 16:46:56
@freshprince Said

i bleed black as usual

i would love to have a guy like you....no decent ones round here.
Ambalishious On January 06, 2009

Deleted

, New Zealand
#15New Post! Sep 27, 2008 @ 01:51:28
she sounds like a idiot to me.

but in a few years she will probably realise what she gave up to be with a 'hot' boy, and try to rush back to you because your the nice guy and that's what she wants. and when she does you will just have to, as MlissaBeth said, stand up for your self.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs