Forums: Relationships:
Homosexuality

stupid woman at work needs to keep her mouth shut

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
jessie73enoch On June 30, 2011

mount juliet, Tennessee
#1New Post! Jun 30, 2011 @ 04:19:49
i really dont know the last time i posted and if these dates on here are right or not, i am here at the house in my room watching tv and thinking about what i was told about shanta at work still running her mouth about me when i am off.

i just dont know when it was, so i really cant say anything about her until i know this. i dont know if she was there or what happened when it all went down but i know that rhonda wouldnt have let that go by if she was just going on and on about me being a faggot and stuff. i dont know why she just wont drop it. i even said have a nice evening when she was getting off work and everything and she hasnt ever said anything to me again about it. i just dont know what to think.

i really dont want to deal with it because its some redneck b**** drama from a woman that cant have a man unless he is in a wheelchair so he cant get away from her.i say that in bitterness because of the way i have been treated by her,but i dont mean too. shallow minded people are all over and in this day and time noone should have to indure something like this in the work place. i dont want to deal with it but if i have to it will be done legaly. the next time i have to incounter this problem i am going to have to file a report with the police because i dont have to take this anywhere in the usa because that is hateful and discrimatory. i can get along with anyone but i dont have to put up with someone saying things at my job about me or to me about me being gay. that is not anyones bisness and i dont live it or show it to anyone in the store. i know that if i was to act in a way that was out of line like that people wouldnt respond well and wouldnt come in there to shop. there are children that come in there and i would never act in a way that was disrespectful to them seeing hearing or knowing anything about anything like that from me. so someone that works there and is talking about me openly about things of my sexual prefferance in front of anyone that i might have to encounter coming through that store is way out of line,not to mention her calling me a faggot to my face.

i do want this to be out of my head and not a worry to me but i know that when someone is on their soapbox about something like that, it could lead to someone being rude or trying to start something with me or loure me out to get ahold of me and take me out to really hurt me. hate crimes arent anything to mess with because it always goes too far.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jun 30, 2011 @ 04:25:55
Could you go to your employer and file a greivance of some kind with them? It sounds like they might be interested in knowing about something like that going on.
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#3New Post! Jun 30, 2011 @ 04:57:18
@jessie73enoch Said

i really dont know the last time i posted and if these dates on here are right or not, i am here at the house in my room watching tv and thinking about what i was told about shanta at work still running her mouth about me when i am off.

i just dont know when it was, so i really cant say anything about her until i know this. i dont know if she was there or what happened when it all went down but i know that rhonda wouldnt have let that go by if she was just going on and on about me being a faggot and stuff. i dont know why she just wont drop it. i even said have a nice evening when she was getting off work and everything and she hasnt ever said anything to me again about it. i just dont know what to think.

i really dont want to deal with it because its some redneck b**** drama from a woman that cant have a man unless he is in a wheelchair so he cant get away from her.i say that in bitterness because of the way i have been treated by her,but i dont mean too. shallow minded people are all over and in this day and time noone should have to indure something like this in the work place. i dont want to deal with it but if i have to it will be done legaly. the next time i have to incounter this problem i am going to have to file a report with the police because i dont have to take this anywhere in the usa because that is hateful and discrimatory. i can get along with anyone but i dont have to put up with someone saying things at my job about me or to me about me being gay. that is not anyones bisness and i dont live it or show it to anyone in the store. i know that if i was to act in a way that was out of line like that people wouldnt respond well and wouldnt come in there to shop. there are children that come in there and i would never act in a way that was disrespectful to them seeing hearing or knowing anything about anything like that from me. so someone that works there and is talking about me openly about things of my sexual prefferance in front of anyone that i might have to encounter coming through that store is way out of line,not to mention her calling me a faggot to my face.

i do want this to be out of my head and not a worry to me but i know that when someone is on their soapbox about something like that, it could lead to someone being rude or trying to start something with me or loure me out to get ahold of me and take me out to really hurt me. hate crimes arent anything to mess with because it always goes too far.

She's totally out of line. Don't you have an HR dept or a superior you can take this to, or, are you still under cover with them? Your sexual identity is of no concern of anyone but you and your S/O. She's skirting a "hate crime". How does she know you are Gay? Are you openly Gay? Being openly Gay can turn some people off and persuade them to lash out.

My advice is to document everything and get witnesses. Ask her to stop doing what she's doing to bash you. Maybe you can work it out with her. There just has to be some underlying issue with her. You don't need to take any of this.

J.R.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#4New Post! Jun 30, 2011 @ 15:10:23
I'm glad to see you are handling it the intelligent way. Acting any different is likely what she wants as grounds to get you canned.

Not only should she be keeping her nose out of your personal business; but it's against store policy for her to be gossiping in front of customer's. That s*** drives people away; Not to mention it most likely slows her work speed down, and causes the customer to have to wait longer to make the exchange because her mind is on gossip instead of doing her work.

Last, but foremost; Take all she is doing to management; let them know you won't tolerate it. You have the right to work in peace. And to your personal life; which is none of this woman's concern...
And how you sincerely hope they will resolve this as you would rather avoid any police involvement.

One more thing...You anger about here reason's for her behavior? Although most likely true, resist bringing any of that into the complaint. Keep your focus totally, and completely on the facts of this issue.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs