In your imagination, Australia
#2New Post! Nov 01, 2008 @ 18:25:37
Awww hunny
I hope things get better soon
LadyBlue On November 12, 2008

Deleted

Memphis,
#3New Post! Nov 01, 2008 @ 18:26:45
Don't feel bad and let this ruin the rest of your life. We all make choices in our lives, good and bad. But when we have good reasons for why we make those choices, we have to stick with the ones we make and make the best out of our lives from there. Maybe it would be good for you to get some counseling to help deal with this so it doesn't end up upsetting you too much. It's not good to hold things inside.
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#4New Post! Nov 01, 2008 @ 18:29:18
I wish I could bring you some source of comfort..
words can be so empty..

Iam truly sorry for what you are going through.
TrOoPeR On May 12, 2009

Deleted

london, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Nov 01, 2008 @ 18:38:35
My friend had one too after a lot of pressure from her hubby! he didn't want another baby and has not supported my friend either, on her long journey of guilt and self hatred! She now feels she made a huge mistake! Babe, have you had any councelling, it may help you if you have, maybe you need more! I keep urging my friend to get some! her hubby won't allow her to talk about it at all! not even to her own family! You really do need to find a way of dealing with this so you can move on and start enjoying life I wish you luck
ImperatorNeroleone On December 07, 2008

Royal Palm Beach, Florida
#6New Post! Nov 01, 2008 @ 18:47:34
Whats done is done, don't beat yourself up after the fact. Just make sure you use Birth control so you don't end up pregnant again until your ready. I had the opposite when I was 19 my girlfriend got pregnant and didn't tell me she was. She decided to have an abortion because she was in college and didn't want to drop out. She told me the day after. I was really pissed. Yeah I know it's a womans body and all, but that was still my child. So I dumped her. I figure if we are in enough of a relationship for her to tell me shes pregnant with my child and give consideration to my parental input- there really wasn't any relationship there worth much. Funny thing is I'm 40 never did get married and would have love to have been a father. Don't know if the opportunity will come again.
Krakatoa On November 25, 2009

1 hr from montreal, Canada
#7New Post! Nov 01, 2008 @ 18:59:04
@LadyBlue Said

Don't feel bad and let this ruin the rest of your life. We all make choices in our lives, good and bad. But when we have good reasons for why we make those choices, we have to stick with the ones we make and make the best out of our lives from there. Maybe it would be good for you to get some counseling to help deal with this so it doesn't end up upsetting you too much. It's not good to hold things inside.

Yes councelling would be good

And i wish all the best for you, dont hate yourself, please and it is very sad,

I hope you will be able to talk about this to a counceller, that would help a lot,

I wish the best under these circumstances.

Krakatoa
x_Laura_x On April 02, 2024

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Nov 01, 2008 @ 19:33:53

I know that they offer councilling for this kind of thing, maybe you should consider it. I hope things get better for you.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs