stephen hawking

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...7 8 9 · >>
noseycow On September 03, 2015
x dippy madam x

\"proud blackcountry wench\",
#1New Post! May 17, 2011 @ 19:15:49
you know how i found out his name, because i forgot i put in clever bloke in a wheelchair, bless google

he says theres no heaven, its a fairy tale, for those afraid of death, and i think thats so true, read the article, i aint just the first few lines in to days sun, but here it is

https://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2011/may/15/stephen-hawking-interview-there-is-no-heaven

i was to busy saying to me mom aint she got weird nipples and we both looked at our own
x dippy madam x

#2New Post! May 17, 2011 @ 19:18:58
come on livn up religion, where are you all, in church
x dippy madam x

#3New Post! May 17, 2011 @ 19:20:14
wirelessguru1 On November 01, 2018

Somewhere in, California
#4New Post! May 17, 2011 @ 19:28:24
@noseycow Said

he says theres no heaven, its a fairy tale, for those afraid of death, and i think thats so true, read the article, i aint just the first few lines in to days sun, but here it is

Actually I think he meant that heaven is a "fairy tale"...

Essentially, "they lived happily ever after" is indeed a "fairy tale"...but many people do like fairly tales, so what's the problem!?

Look, if you don't like "fairy tales" then you just don't have to go to heaven, it is as simple as that...

+1 (Neo)
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! May 17, 2011 @ 19:33:43
I do like this quote:

“I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark.”

I tend to agree with it, the way he's worded it is spot on for me.
x dippy madam x

#6New Post! May 17, 2011 @ 19:35:16
@wirelessguru1 Said

Actually I think he meant that heaven is a "fairy tale"...

Essentially, "they lived happily ever after" is indeed a "fairy tale"...but many people do like fairly tales, so what's the problem!?

Look, if you don't like "fairy tales" then you just don't have to go to heaven, it is as simple as that...

+1 (Neo)

i dont want to, i have a image in my head, of wearing floaty dresses, and making daisy chains for eternity, i aint taking piss, everyones entitled to there opinions, i respect that, as long as they dont preach to me, but i wanna be warm and boogie me a** off for eternity
x dippy madam x

#7New Post! May 17, 2011 @ 19:36:22
@sister_of_mercy Said

I do like this quote:

“I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark.”

he is mega intelligent,x he dont talk crap imo opinion, and what he has been dealt, would be easy to be bitterx
tariki On September 16, 2012

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#8New Post! May 17, 2011 @ 19:37:13
@noseycow Said

you know how i found out his name, because i forgot i put in clever bloke in a wheelchair, bless google

Lovely, thanks!
x dippy madam x

#9New Post! May 17, 2011 @ 19:38:48
@tariki Said

Lovely, thanks!

whats up with that? google usually takes the piss out of me by saying did you mean so and so

Somewhere in, California
#10New Post! May 17, 2011 @ 19:39:06
@sister_of_mercy Said

I do like this quote:

Hello, hello, is anybody home!?

Look, when the computer (brain) stops working the software (mind) is still good (if/when properly saved!) and can, therefore, always be transferred to a new computer! Wake up!!!

This (brain is hardware and mind is software) is such simple stuff that even Stephen Hawking can "figure it" out!!!

+1 (Neo)
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#11New Post! May 17, 2011 @ 19:40:30
@wirelessguru1 Said

Look, when the computer (brain) stops working the software (mind) is still good (if/when properly saved!) and can, therefore, always be transferred to a new computer! Wake up!!!

This (brain is hardware and mind is software) is such simple stuff that even Stephen Hawking can "figure it" out!!!

+1 (Neo)

What in the heck are you talking about?

Somewhere in, California
#12New Post! May 17, 2011 @ 19:40:53
@noseycow Said

he is mega intelligent,x he dont talk crap imo opinion, and what he has been dealt, would be easy to be bitterx

Not really that "intelligent"...specially when compared to the one...

+1 (Neo)
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#13New Post! May 17, 2011 @ 19:44:03
Really clever bloke.
x dippy madam x

#14New Post! May 17, 2011 @ 19:44:12
@wirelessguru1 Said

+1 (Neo)

i believe we are just souls, when we pop off we dont need this shell, and my brains no good for anything and i want to come back a** a tree, even though i dont believe in that, but its a nice thought, and i think when people say theyve seen ghosts, its just a replay of the past, but i do believe there is something i know for a fact my dad came back to say goodbye a few days after he died, i will always believe that
x dippy madam x

#15New Post! May 17, 2011 @ 19:44:43
@wirelessguru1 Said

Not really that "intelligent"...specially when compared to the one...

+1 (Neo)

the one who's that mrs god?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...7 8 9 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs