AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 8 9 · >>
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#91New Post! Oct 08, 2018 @ 18:12:57
@chaski Said

Italian😎

I wanted him to work for it... binary to Italian to English to google the full answer/history for yourself thus learning something... he missed it..

I had a feeling it was Italian, but for some reason I thought it was Spanish.

I had no idea that you could do binary in other languages, complete with accents and umlauts. But if you misplace an 0 with a 1, you could end up speaking a whole different language than when you started.
mrmhead On about 22 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#92New Post! Oct 08, 2018 @ 18:14:49
@psycoskunk Said

"Fu l'astronomo danese Olaus Roemer, che nel 1676, per primo, misurò con successo la velocità della luce. Il suo metodo era basato sull'osservazione delle eclissi delle lune di Giove (di Giove)."

...Huh. I think I was Spanish for a second there.

You had me at F U

johnzdoe On October 11, 2018

New York, Russia
#93New Post! Oct 08, 2018 @ 18:16:20
@psycoskunk Said

"I hate you guys! Watch my video, idiots!"

Well, I mean if you're being so nice about it, how could I not...?

@chaski Said

Italian😎

I wanted him to work for it... binary to Italian to English to google the full answer/history for yourself thus learning something... he missed it..

I dont hate anyone, i just dont agree with Special Relativity.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#94New Post! Oct 08, 2018 @ 18:16:52
@chaski Said

I have been admonished and even punched before, and to be both honest and fair deserved it.

I think I remember the threads. Back when it was mainly the overt Christians trying to 'save us' and the angry Republicans. Good times.

Skunky's still as pure as the new-fallen snow.

New York, Russia
#95New Post! Oct 08, 2018 @ 18:19:30
@chaski Said

Italian😎

except that this little story does not give us a solution as to what is the speed of light relative to?

so still no answer.
chaski On about 9 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#96New Post! Oct 08, 2018 @ 19:02:51
@johnzdoe Said

except that this little story does not give us a solution as to what is the speed of light relative to?

so still no answer.

Are you really this dumb or are you trolling?

Actually the story was a hint, i.e. a clue, meant to lead you to the answer. Apparently you are too lazy to do any research on your own regarding the topics of physics and the speed of light.

A. You believe the theory as presented by Einstein (and his evil Zioinist groupies), in which case the speed of light is what it is relative to everything. Its speed has been measured and verified in a variety of real world experiments (i.e. not thought experiments).

B. You don't believe the theory as presented by Einstein (and his evil Zioinist groupies), which means you are left with measuring the speed of light relative to specific points in space (such as the moon of Jupiter during an eclipse and earth, or anyone of a number of other experiments (which have been conducted through the years), which would give you the speed of light relative to the parameters of the experiment.

C. You don't believe light has a speed, thus its speed isn't relative to anything.

So, johnzdoe, pick one...or add one... what do YOU believe the speed of light is relative to?

Oh... right... you told us before that you don't actually have your own theory... everyone else's theory is wrong, but you don't have an alternative theory to present... the cat is not dead, the cat is not alive, the cat is not neither dead or alive, the cat is not both dead and alive, the cat is not a cat, the cat is not not a cat.... whatever theory that is presented about the cat is wrong...I know this even though I don't have my own theory about the status of the cat...
Stalker

#97New Post! Oct 08, 2018 @ 19:03:52
@psycoskunk Said

But if you misplace an 0 with a 1, you could end up speaking a whole different language than when you started.

Yes... I double and triple checked my binary spelling.
mrmhead On about 22 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#98New Post! Oct 08, 2018 @ 19:47:44
@chaski Said

another video, more zombie threads, the troll quotient is getting higher.

New York, Russia
#99New Post! Oct 08, 2018 @ 21:42:32
@chaski Said

Actually the story was a hint, i.e. a clue, meant to lead you to the answer. Apparently you are too lazy to do any research on your own regarding the topics of physics and the speed of light.

A. You believe the theory as presented by Einstein (and his evil Zioinist groupies), in which case the speed of light is what it is relative to everything. Its speed has been measured and verified in a variety of real world experiments (i.e. not thought experiments).

B. You don't believe the theory as presented by Einstein (and his evil Zioinist groupies), which means you are left with measuring the speed of light relative to specific points in space (such as the moon of Jupiter during an eclipse and earth, or anyone of a number of other experiments (which have been conducted through the years), which would give you the speed of light relative to the parameters of the experiment.

C. You don't believe light has a speed, thus its speed isn't relative to anything.

So, johnzdoe, pick one...or add one... what do YOU believe the speed of light is relative to?

Oh... right... you told us before that you don't actually have your own theory... everyone else's theory is wrong, but you don't have an alternative theory to present... the cat is not dead, the cat is not alive, the cat is not neither dead or alive, the cat is not both dead and alive, the cat is not a cat, the cat is not not a cat.... whatever theory that is presented about the cat is wrong...I know this even though I don't have my own theory about the status of the cat...

Lets just examine the first one.

To make that claim you need to practically explain how something moving with a velocity 300 measured from object "A" which is moving with velocity 200 from object "B" and yet that same light is somehow still measured as 300 from object B? This claim is a prime example of what is known as irrational.

Please explain how it works, how its not irrational, or post a cartoon showing the physics behind this strange effect, you like cartoons.

New York, Russia
#100New Post! Oct 08, 2018 @ 21:50:29
AND lights speed has never been demonstrated to be going the same speed relative to other moving observers. unless you can cite an experiment? what light does is mostly just conjecture.

New York, Russia
#101New Post! Oct 08, 2018 @ 21:52:47
and still no one here has an answer to my first video, and no one here will solve the Einstein Paradox video.

This fact carries more weight than all the smart talk, doesn't it?

New York, Russia
#102New Post! Oct 08, 2018 @ 22:15:37
Chaski: Fairies are amazing.
Johnzdoe: there are no fairies.

Chaski: yes there are, they exist even in my garden
Johnzdoe: you have seen them?

Chaski: no, silly, everyone knows fairies are invisible.
Johnzdoe: how do you know they are there?

Chaski: what do you think the breeze is? It wind from the fairies wings!
Johnzdoe: so you really think there are fairies in your garden?

Chaski: of course! Many experiments by the priests of the church of the fairies prove it.
Johnzdoe: this is stupid, there are no fairies flying in your garden

Chaski: oh, so you actually think they are just WALKING around?
Johnzdoe: there are no fairies!

Chaski: DUH… what about the breeze?
Johnzdoe: the breeze is caused by differentials in air temperatures and pressure

Chaski: which is because there are hot and cold fairies! Didn't you even go to the Fairy College where they explain all this clearly, with drawings of Fairies?
Johnzdoe: is there some other forum?

New York, Russia
#103New Post! Oct 08, 2018 @ 22:17:39
@mrmhead Said

another video, more zombie threads, the troll quotient is getting higher.

actions speaks more loudly that words, so just solve the paradox in the video, or admit that it is a correct paradox proving relativity is wrong.
Stalker

#104New Post! Oct 08, 2018 @ 23:19:14
@johnzdoe Said

Chaski: Fairies are amazing.
Johnzdoe: there are no fairies.

Chaski: yes there are, they exist even in my garden
Johnzdoe: you have seen them?

Chaski: no, silly, everyone knows fairies are invisible.
Johnzdoe: how do you know they are there?

Chaski: what do you think the breeze is? It wind from the fairies wings!
Johnzdoe: so you really think there are fairies in your garden?

Chaski: of course! Many experiments by the priests of the church of the fairies prove it.
Johnzdoe: this is stupid, there are no fairies flying in your garden

Chaski: oh, so you actually think they are just WALKING around?
Johnzdoe: there are no fairies!

Chaski: DUH… what about the breeze?
Johnzdoe: the breeze is caused by differentials in air temperatures and pressure

Chaski: which is because there are hot and cold fairies! Didn't you even go to the Fairy College where they explain all this clearly, with drawings of Fairies?
Johnzdoe: is there some other forum?

I have to admit it.

Your argument for fairies is far more compelling than you argument against Einstein.

New York, Russia
#105New Post! Oct 08, 2018 @ 23:31:12
@chaski Said

I have to admit it.

Your argument for fairies is far more compelling than you argument against Einstein.

and all you have to do to get rid of me is show where my videos are wrong....
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 8 9 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs