The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

spamming for freedom

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
amish On July 29, 2008

#1New Post! Apr 07, 2008 @ 21:46:14
i don't believe in spamming, but leaning in that direction is my new sig. if you're going to see a logo in it, i'd like to at least explain why it's there.

i'm really, really pissed off about the increasing laptop searches. america managed to defeat all of britain without raiding every american home and violating every other person that crossed the border, it's managed to stay independant for more than 200 years with a 4th amendment in place. getting rid of it now is a scam, and a scam that leaves this country with very little to stand for.

i was going to take a trip to europe this summer, but i'd like to take my laptop without having it anally probed by the department of 3rd reich security.

so f*** you to the tune of hundreds of dollars, travel industry. stand for something. you can in fact learn more (and stay informed) via the link in my sig, and you can think of it as a public service, providing you with a bookmark you can use repeatedly and needn't save to your browser.

for those outside the u.s. i certainly don't need to explain how it affects you, too. but having seen television abroad i can tell you are at least better informed by your media than ours. for example i think channel 4 in the uk can tell you most of what eff would, and even feature the occasional educational programme about it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs