Rants & Raves

some women!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
sidus On January 23, 2009

UNTITLED!, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Apr 17, 2008 @ 23:41:50
just use people! (yes i do realise im a woman) (i also realise that in what i say next there will probably be a lot of contradictions, but that's how my brain works )

My mate just took his girl friend, who has been his girl friend for a year now, on holiday to egypt, she was acting all great and lovey etc while they were there, and before they went, then about 2 days after they got back they were talking about her smoking, and she'd told him and promised him she's quit, now smoking doesn't really bother him, but she has asma so she really shouldn't be smoking anyways, so he was only asking to look out for her, then he didnt give me details but anyways he looked in her bag and found 2 packs of ciggies, and of course he wasn't happy about her lying, so he confronted her, she had a major go at him, yeah ok i know a lot of women are touchy about guys going through their bags, but he was just looking out for her and trying to help her, and if she did actually love him then why lie in the first place? why not just say yes im still smoking?
anyways, she stormed off, he phoned her apologised for looking in her bag, then she was ok again. Then Shane asked her if she wanted to go to a hotel or something for the weekend, so he could make it up to her, and she said don't do anything i dont know what i want. then stopped talking to him
she then texted him saying ill phone you when i get in from work, so while she was at work shane told me all this, then he got a phone call, they were talking for about 2 hours, and everything was great again, and they were all great and coupley again.
Then about 2 or 3 hours ago i texted shane just to say hey see how he was, and he said that she broke up with him!!

what a selfish b****! he just forked out 650 pounds for her ticket to a lovely holiday in egypt, spent a pretty fair amount on her there too, then they're back for less than a week and suddenly she doesn't love him any more and doesn't want to be with him?
Hmmm i think somebody was just using somebody else.

I actually despise women like that, or actually anyone like that, I know stereo typically it would be a guy doing all the using, and the woman gets hurt, but its not like that all the time. Shane's such an amazing lad, and his last girlfriend after being with him for about 3 years decided to cheat on him with one of his mates. classy. good guys or girls don't deserve to be treated like that, im pretty sure that if the t*** in the relationship got crushed they wouldn't like it either.

I'm done.
littlebear On May 02, 2008

Deleted

, Canada
#2New Post! Apr 17, 2008 @ 23:47:05
Women have become the very thing they hated in men, so I don't have very much respect for those types of personalities in women nor men.
adrinachrome On April 04, 2023

Fukitall, Arizona
#3New Post! Apr 17, 2008 @ 23:48:56
hahaha that is pretty messed up, but you kinda make it sound like she owed him just because he took her somewhere and spent money on her. I mean you can like someone one week and then have no interest in them the next.
perspicacious On November 28, 2014

?, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Apr 17, 2008 @ 23:49:13
Ha ha.

Once a smoker, always a smoker.
odie On August 04, 2008

Deleted
Banned

toronto, Canada
#5New Post! Apr 17, 2008 @ 23:53:52
some are indeed selfish!

#6New Post! Apr 17, 2008 @ 23:54:17
@adrinachrome Said
hahaha that is pretty messed up, but you kinda make it sound like she owed him just because he took her somewhere and spent money on her. I mean you can like someone one week and then have no interest in them the next.

emotions cannot change THAT drastically in a matter of a few days. Can they?
adrinachrome On April 04, 2023

Fukitall, Arizona
#7New Post! Apr 17, 2008 @ 23:55:20
well mine do, but it's an illness so they can, but for most people not that drastically and not that fast.
odie On August 04, 2008

Deleted
Banned

toronto, Canada
#8New Post! Apr 17, 2008 @ 23:56:52
honestly..................they can change just that fast!

happened to me when I was around 20...............met a great guy, saw him only at night for three nights, we thought we were in love.

then I saw him in the daylight..........just wasn't the same person that he was in the dark.
BabyJane On July 08, 2014

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
#9New Post! Apr 17, 2008 @ 23:58:38
@perspicacious Said
Ha ha.

Once a smoker, always a smoker.

HA!! What a great summary

?, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Apr 17, 2008 @ 23:58:58
@odie Said
.......just wasn't the same person that he was in the dark.

#11New Post! Apr 17, 2008 @ 23:59:15
@odie Said

happened to me when I was around 20...............met a great guy, saw him only at night for three nights, we thought we were in love.

then I saw him in the daylight..........just wasn't the same person that he was in the dark.

?, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Apr 17, 2008 @ 23:59:26
@babyjane Said
HA!! What a great summary

You know that!
odie On August 04, 2008

Deleted
Banned

toronto, Canada
#13New Post! Apr 18, 2008 @ 00:01:49
also had talked to a guy from 10pm until 6 am......................again, thought we were both meant for each other until he knocked on the door.

sometimes what you thought it may have been, wasn't.

and not just in looks either.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
#14New Post! Apr 18, 2008 @ 00:04:37
@sidus Said
emotions cannot change THAT drastically in a matter of a few days. Can they?

Some people can change their minds just like that. . but most likely she wasn't that committed to the relationship. It's too bad your friend found that out after treating her to Egypt. Unfortunately that's just how it goes sometimes.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
#15New Post! Apr 18, 2008 @ 00:07:12
@odie Said

too funny
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs