Woman Talk

sister in laws.. ugh

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
blzn_cutie420 On February 17, 2010

Barrie, Canada
#1New Post! Nov 01, 2008 @ 16:29:22
ok so my brother's engaged to this chick... ive never liked her, even beofre they knew each other.. now I'm stuck with her.. for the longest time I like wouldnt even rly talk to her but lately ive been tryin my hardest to be nice to her.. for my brothers sake mostly.. and the fact that we're both going to be having kids.. n yah I told her tht I was expecting last week and now shes like writing it ALL OVER facebook! Like ugh! I told her i didnt want a lot of ppl knowing for a reason u kno n now its all over facebook! Like 6 people have come to me or my dad askin about it.. I really wanna say something to her, but all I can think of it not so nice things. Ugh. I wish sometimes ppl would make it easier for me to be nice to them..
emoric On January 02, 2010

Deleted
Banned

lol :D, Indiana
#2New Post! Nov 01, 2008 @ 16:29:51
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#3New Post! Nov 01, 2008 @ 16:47:26
@blzn_cutie420 Said

ok so my brother's engaged to this chick... ive never liked her, even beofre they knew each other.. now I'm stuck with her.. for the longest time I like wouldnt even rly talk to her but lately ive been tryin my hardest to be nice to her.. for my brothers sake mostly.. and the fact that we're both going to be having kids.. n yah I told her tht I was expecting last week and now shes like writing it ALL OVER facebook! Like ugh! I told her i didnt want a lot of ppl knowing for a reason u kno n now its all over facebook! Like 6 people have come to me or my dad askin about it.. I really wanna say something to her, but all I can think of it not so nice things. Ugh. I wish sometimes ppl would make it easier for me to be nice to them..

Well now you know; and perhaps a bigger part of you knew she would do exactly this, and tis why you mentioned it?
So she could break the ice for you?

In any event, you now know for the future, for certain, she can't be trusted with anything you don't want repeated.

Barrie, Canada
#4New Post! Nov 01, 2008 @ 16:58:30
well i thought tht maybe for once she would use her brain or common sense or something but apparently i thought wrong. And I only told her mostly cuz my dad kept buggin me to tell my brother n yah she sort of "confronted" me about it so there was no point in lieing about the obvious. Maybe I should have though.
LadyBlue On November 12, 2008

Deleted

Memphis,
#5New Post! Nov 01, 2008 @ 17:15:47
Maybe in this case you may just have to have distance from her. We can't like and get along with everyone. No matter how much we'd like to there are just those who we can't get close to.

Barrie, Canada
#6New Post! Nov 01, 2008 @ 17:23:33
oh i know.. like its not that we dont actually get along.. i just hate her guts.. i hate girls like her n she has never once given me a single reason to like her.. but i guess u cant choose ur family huh.. just wish my brother had better taste in chicks? hah sucks to be him though i guess. and me at the moment i suppose bu meh.
I just wish some ppl in this world could grow up or somethin u know
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#7New Post! Nov 01, 2008 @ 17:38:52
Well don't beat yourself up over it...it's not like it was something that wouldn't 'show' it'self eventually. (your pregnancy).
but in the process, she proved to you that your gut feelings are right on about her!

You are the lucky one...don't let yourself forget what you've learned.

Barrie, Canada
#8New Post! Nov 01, 2008 @ 19:32:43
yeah I guess so.. but ppl talk enough s***.. I dont rly need her to help people out ^o)
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#9New Post! Nov 01, 2008 @ 20:26:48
@blzn_cutie420 Said

yeah I guess so.. but ppl talk enough s***.. I dont rly need her to help people out ^o)

True. But remember, 'you' gave her the ammo!!! AHHH! don't hit!!
*runs for cover*
sassi On February 20, 2009

Deleted

Coolangatta, Australia
#10New Post! Nov 01, 2008 @ 20:30:31
This is only the begging with her. Why be nice to ppl that hur you. Ah it's your choice.
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#11New Post! Nov 01, 2008 @ 20:42:28
It's like no big deal. You can like just go with the flow. And like when you two mature, you'll like start mellowing out. Try to find like the qualities she has and keep away from like finding her faults. You'll like be the bigger person.

Barrie, Canada
#12New Post! Nov 01, 2008 @ 21:44:41
@loveis Said

True. But remember, 'you' gave her the ammo!!! AHHH! don't hit!!
*runs for cover*

lol well yeah i suppose your right
ReAdSaLoT On September 23, 2019

#13New Post! Nov 02, 2008 @ 18:16:17
I like to think that my sister in law lives in a galaxy far far away. She's a major piece of work, but thanks to email I still get to talk to my brother. It's sad because we have this great big nice family who tried to welcome her. She didn't want to share my brother , her loss; he would have been much happier. Their son got away from his mother the minute he could drive. Not great when your own child avoids you. Good luck, after 30 years I keep my distance.

Barrie, Canada
#14New Post! Nov 03, 2008 @ 02:30:20
lol yeah its kinda like that with me and her, although me and my brother arent all that close.. but yah she's just one of those people i guess..
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#15New Post! Nov 08, 2008 @ 23:27:48
@blzn_cutie420 Said

People do change. Forgive me for this but you are young - I assume she is too. I couldn't stand my brother in law 15 years ago when I met him, we both had some maturing to do. Now he is truly one of my best friends, and our family is better for him being part of it.
You have plenty of time to get to know her. Honesty is the only way through tough situations like this. If she drives you mad tell her and tell her why.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs