Random

she told me she was Biaexual

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#1New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 20:00:37
about a year and a half ago a young woman joined our company and after a little while she started sitting with me in the locker room during her break. I don't sit in the canteen because I don't like crowded ,noisey rooms and she suffers from anxiety.she has educated me about all of the new genders and sexualities that are now in existence and I've been quietly trying to improve her confidence. last week I told her that a famous woman she knows had declared she is pansexual ..and she said 'I think she's amazing!' I asked her if pansexual means you'd have sex with anything that has a pulse? and she replied no and that she was once pan sexual, but is now bisexual. it left me wondering why people feel the need to broadcast their choice of bed mate. why don't they jump into bed with who they fancy and keep it quiet?
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#2New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 20:08:24
@offbeat Said

about a year and a half ago a young woman joined our company and after a little while she started sitting with me in the locker room during her break. I don't sit in the canteen because I don't like crowded ,noisey rooms and she suffers from anxiety.she has educated me about all of the new genders and sexualities that are now in existence and I've been quietly trying to improve her confidence. last week I told her that a famous woman she knows had declared she is pansexual ..and she said 'I think she's amazing!' I asked her if pansexual means you'd have sex with anything that has a pulse? and she replied no and that she was once pan sexual, but is now bisexual. it left me wondering why people feel the need to broadcast their choice of bed mate. why don't they jump into bed with who they fancy and keep it quiet?

I often find some people seem to not like traditional labels, or any labels at all but then give themselves a label. Take the actor/actress Asia Kate Dillon. (fantastic actor, brilliant in Billions) said they don't like labels but then says they are gender fluid and prefer terms such as they/them as opposed to him/her/whatever. They also say they are pansexual. I'm not sure but that sounds like a label to me?

Maybe it's society that is more comfortable with labels? Rather than the person, undoubtedly Asia is probably sick fed up of people making a deal about it or even discussing it so feels the need to give it a label to make others feel comfortable.

I'm a big believer in you don't always get to pick whom you fall in love with, if this is a male or female or a they then why the need to advertise this. As you say, just quietly enjoy each other's company and be happy that you have found someone.

london, United Kingdom
#3New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 20:17:20
@cole Said

I often find some people seem to not like traditional labels, or any labels at all but then give themselves a label. Take the actor/actress Asia Kate Dillon. (fantastic actor, brilliant in Billions) said she doesn't like labels but then says they are gender fluid and prefer terms such as they/them as opposed to him/her/whatever. They also say they are pansexual. I'm not sure but that sounds like a label to me?

Maybe it's society that is more comfortable with labels? Rather than the person, undoubtedly Asia is probably sick fed up of people making a deal about it or even discussing it so feels the need to give it a label to make others feel comfortable.

I'm a big believer in you don't always get to pick whom you fall in love with, if this is a male or female or a they then why the need to advertise this. As you say, just quietly enjoy each other's company and be happy that you have found someone.

yes, I wonder if all of those that are so eager to tell us their sexual preferances are using it as a kind of pseudo personality. like they're trying to stand out and seem special in some way. I jokingly told her that i'm a lesbian in a male body... she didn't find it amusing. and being forced to know what they like to shag is one thing, but then trying to force us to change our words when referring to them is just bullying really. I wish she hadn't told me.
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#4New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 20:26:33
@offbeat Said

yes, I wonder if all of those that are so eager to tell us their sexual preferances are using it as a kind of pseudo personality. like they're trying to stand out and seem special in some way. I jokingly told her that i'm a lesbian in a male body... she didn't find it amusing. and being forced to know what they like to shag is one thing, but then trying to force us to change our words when referring to them is just bullying really. I wish she hadn't told me.
Do you view her differently now that she has? Perhaps on some level you were developing a relationship that you may have seen on some level that could become more and now that she has shared this information it unsettled you? Pansexual is merely a term for people who don't see gender and prefer to date other people who do not define themselves by gender. This must create a very small pool of people in which to date from, which is probably why she switched from this back to Bi. Sometimes i feel this area is more a lifestyle CHOICE rather than homosexuality.

london, United Kingdom
#5New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 20:33:06
@cole Said

Do you view her differently now that she has? Perhaps on some level you were developing a relationship that you may have seen on some level that could become more and now that she has shared this information it unsettled you? Pansexual is merely a term for people who don't see gender and prefer to date other people who do not define themselves by gender. This must create a very small pool of people in which to date from, which is probably why she switched from this back to Bi. Sometimes i feel this area is more a lifestyle CHOICE rather than homosexuality.

well, she is not my type at all.i like slim and she isn't slim. no, this is purely me pondering the question of why people need to state who they like to take to bed.i really am coming round to the idea that they are using declarations of sexuality to either (a) make themselves seem noteworthy or interesting , or (b) gain a little power and control with the lbgt rights thing.
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#6New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 20:42:41
@offbeat Said

well, she is not my type at all.i like slim and she isn't slim. no, this is purely me pondering the question of why people need to state who they like to take to bed.i really am coming round to the idea that they are using declarations of sexuality to either (a) make themselves seem noteworthy or interesting , or (b) gain a little power and control with the lbgt rights thing.
Perhaps some people feel the need to have a "thing" so they do seem more interesting? or they feel that others will find them more interesting. Seems a tad sad to me.

london, United Kingdom
#7New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 20:48:55
@cole Said

Perhaps some people feel the need to have a "thing" so they do seem more interesting? or they feel that others will find them more interesting. Seems a tad sad to me.

it is a bit sad and I would feel sympathy for them but they wont shut up about it. they're constantly ramming their sexuality down our throats. I don't care who they are doing it with but I am extremely bored with them banging on about it. I've decided not to bring up the subject of her sexuality in our chats and see if she can carry on as before.
chaski On about 15 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#8New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 22:15:48
@offbeat Said

it is a bit sad and I would feel sympathy for them but they wont shut up about it. they're constantly ramming their sexuality down our throats. I don't care who they are doing it with but I am extremely bored with them banging on about it. I've decided not to bring up the subject of her sexuality in our chats and see if she can carry on as before.

I think that people should subtly advertise their sexual orientation... with things like ear piercings or other accoutrements.

Example: In the 70's & 80's (for men) an earring in the left ear meant you were straight (or a communist) and piercing the right ear meant you were gay (or maybe a communist).

So, let's say you were at a bar/lounge/Disco and a guy walked up to you and struck up a conversation. If he had an earring in his right ear, you knew he was gay... and maybe hitting on you.... or at least open to you hitting on him.

Or...

If you were a woman in that situation, you knew that the dude was just being nice and maybe liked your clothing style, but wasn't going to try to harass you and get into your pants.

Or...

The guy was a communist and you could make the appropriate response to him as the communist anti-American pinko fag that he was...

It helped so much!!!

Now... things are so confused... you hit on someone and...

WHAT THE HECK!? Maybe they are gay, bi, heterosexual, trans, asexual, Republican, Democrat.... A DEMOCRAT!

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO!?

london, United Kingdom
#9New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 22:50:46
@chaski Said

I think that people should subtly advertise their sexual orientation... with things like ear piercings or other accoutrements.

Example: In the 70's & 80's (for men) an earring in the left ear meant you were straight (or a communist) and piercing the right ear meant you were gay (or maybe a communist).

So, let's say you were at a bar/lounge/Disco and a guy walked up to you and struck up a conversation. If he had an earring in his right ear, you knew he was gay... and maybe hitting on you.... or at least open to you hitting on him.

Or...

If you were a woman in that situation, you knew that the dude was just being nice and maybe liked your clothing style, but wasn't going to try to harass you and get into your pants.

Or...

The guy was a communist and you could make the appropriate response to him as the communist anti-American pinko fag that he was...

It helped so much!!!

Now... things are so confused... you hit on someone and...

WHAT THE HECK!? Maybe they are gay, bi, heterosexual, trans, asexual, Republican, Democrat.... A DEMOCRAT!

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO!?

lol...I vaguely remember the earing thing ...and wasn't there some type of handkerchief code too? and, i'm struggling to see how the commies got mixed up in it.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! May 05, 2018 @ 23:10:30
over the years, mainly black men will wear earnings in ears.

these days, I see black bus drivers wearing them. seemly, that black men wearing them, to prove they are men, not gay. I think it is stupid to me, they are not sure who they are.

Harrison ford that the first noticeable male celebrity to wear earring in his ear in public. I don't think it was a big deal to him.

I remember years ago, the men's earrings, i thought it was more religion thing or something to prove they are better in bed than me.

this today, I think he seem so stupid that has prove that he is a man or whatever he proving wearing an earring. who's really cares in the first place?

if a man has doubts about himself, nobody cares, if you are wearing an earring or not. look in the mirror - if you have doubts about yourself.
Komentenmelodie On May 25, 2018

#11New Post! May 06, 2018 @ 00:23:01
Does that mean that now on job applications we have to have a long list including all the possibilities?? I do not see that in the majority of jobe its really any ones business!!
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#12New Post! May 06, 2018 @ 00:29:50
If you ask a person what they are they frequently tell us what they do.

“What are you?”

”I am a baker.”

Sometimes, depending on context, they will tell you their religion, or race, or gender, sexuality, etc. For example, any conversation with Black Larry (a real person) always turns to race, while with gay Jimmy the conversation inevitably turns to sexual preference. How we label our selves, it seems to me, depends to a considerable extent on what is most important to us.

london, United Kingdom
#13New Post! May 06, 2018 @ 09:44:20
@Komentenmelodie Said

Does that mean that now on job applications we have to have a long list including all the possibilities?? I do not see that in the majority of jobe its really any ones business!!

if you're meaning will we have to state our gender or sexual preference on official forms, well, i think I read recently that someone was expected to do that and it caused a bit of a stink.but, what with all these new genders and sexualities being invented, I dare say we will have to do it eventually.

london, United Kingdom
#14New Post! May 06, 2018 @ 09:49:11
@Erimitus Said

If you ask a person what they are they frequently tell us what they do.

“What are you?”

”I am a baker.”

Sometimes, depending on context, they will tell you their religion, or race, or gender, sexuality, etc. For example, any conversation with Black Larry (a real person) always turns to race, while with gay Jimmy the conversation inevitably turns to sexual preference. How we label our selves, it seems to me, depends to a considerable extent on what is most important to us.

yes, i'm amazed by how much people tend to mention their sexuality or colour or religion. i'm tired of hearing people saying 'i'm a good jewish girl/boy!' .. totally irrelevant in my opinion. and you get the effeminate man constantly saying things about himself like 'this girl ain't playing that game!' I had a colleague who constantly turned every conversation around to make it about his colour...one day I got tired of it and said 'you know what Dudley... you're a colour first and a human being second...aren't you!' ... he never spoke to me again.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#15New Post! May 06, 2018 @ 11:27:34
OB "...you're a colour first and a human being second...aren't you!"

E: Good line...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs