School

school uniform

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
SophieS On March 06, 2020

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jan 03, 2017 @ 23:28:46
really hate this. don't think kids should have to wear uniforms to school. totally uncool.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#2New Post! Jan 03, 2017 @ 23:41:19
@SophieS Said

really hate this. don't think kids should have to wear uniforms to school. totally uncool.

Move to Canada or the US. With the exception of private schools and some public schools, there's no school uniform policies at most schools over here.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#3New Post! Jan 04, 2017 @ 00:40:18
@SophieS Said

Totally disagree.

I think that students should wear uniforms at least until the end of High School...maybe even in University.
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#4New Post! Jan 04, 2017 @ 00:48:22
I went to private grade and high school - both catholic. (Yeah, that worked. Ha.) We had uniforms in grade school. They weren't too bad. We did not have uniforms in high school. It wasn't too bad. In some ways it would have been easier. I didn't exactly have much fashion sense.

However, Chaski for some reason you made me think of "... and uniforms as they go right into the military."

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jan 04, 2017 @ 00:51:23
the flat black shoes are so bad
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#6New Post! Jan 04, 2017 @ 01:05:30
@LuckyCharms Said

However, Chaski for some reason you made me think of "... and uniforms as they go right into the military."

Oh come now...we all know what type and color uniforms would be required at the Chaski School for Stalkers.

But on a serious note: In Florida, schools have "uniforms" from 1st to 8th grads. Typically the "uniform" is chinos or skirts and polo shirts in the colors of the school. The students don't have time to waste on "the latest fashion" and it save money for the parents.
adrinachrome On April 04, 2023

Fukitall, Arizona
#7New Post! Jan 04, 2017 @ 01:10:19
@chaski Said

Oh come now...we all know what type and color uniforms would be required at the Chaski School for Stalkers.

But on a serious note: In Florida, schools have "uniforms" from 1st to 8th grads. Typically the "uniform" is chinos or skirts and polo shirts in the colors of the school. The students don't have time to waste on "the latest fashion" and it save money for the parents.

Not the part i lived in, unless this is relatively new.

I agree it does save money and cause less of a distraction.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#8New Post! Jan 04, 2017 @ 01:18:08
@adrinachrome Said

Not the part i lived in, unless this is relatively new.

My bad.

It might just be the Ft Lauderdale-Broward County area.

Fukitall, Arizona
#9New Post! Jan 04, 2017 @ 01:50:44
@chaski Said

My bad.

It might just be the Ft Lauderdale-Broward County area.

You're just lucky that corporal punishment... Capital punishment? I know its not capital punishment... What did they call it when your teachers were allowed to hit you? Anyways you're lucky that i cant implement that legally anymore.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#10New Post! Jan 04, 2017 @ 02:02:37
@adrinachrome Said

You're just lucky that corporal punishment... Capital punishment? I know its not capital punishment... What did they call it when your teachers were allowed to hit you? Anyways you're lucky that i cant implement that legally anymore.

Back in the day we just called it punishment for doing something either bad or stupid...mostly being stupid enough to get caught.

Somewhere along the line things changed and it became "corporal punishment"....later it became "abuse"...then "assault & battery".

As for Chaski.... I never received any physical punishments. I learned by observation that getting caught was a very bad idea.

Even my football coach...he would walk past me during drills and say, "You are a professional. I would say, Professional what? he would say, professional goof-off and when I catch you, you are going to suffer...but I never got caught

Fukitall, Arizona
#11New Post! Jan 04, 2017 @ 02:39:19
@chaski Said

Back in the day we just called it punishment for doing something either bad or stupid...mostly being stupid enough to get caught.

Somewhere along the line things changed and it became "corporal punishment"....later it became "abuse"...then "assault & battery".

As for Chaski.... I never received any physical punishments. I learned by observation that getting caught was a very bad idea.

Even my football coach...he would walk past me during drills and say, "You are a professional. I would say, Professional what? he would say, professional goof-off and when I catch you, you are going to suffer...but I never got caught

A man im a blue dress after my own heart.
Rabercip On January 04, 2017

#12New Post! Jan 04, 2017 @ 08:36:50
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you can make it stop.
Mankysparrow On April 26, 2017

London, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Jan 04, 2017 @ 08:56:50
some family's can't afford expensive clothing and shoes, it's better the kids all dress the same stopping the spoilt haves picking on the have nots.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Jan 04, 2017 @ 09:01:23
@Mankysparrow Said

some family's can't afford expensive clothing and shoes, it's better the kids all dress the same stopping the spoilt haves picking on the have nots.

i would just prefer joggers and trainers. much more comfortable.
Mankysparrow On April 26, 2017

London, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Jan 04, 2017 @ 09:14:46
@SophieS Said

i would just prefer joggers and trainers. much more comfortable.

I know what your saying, that's how I dress most of the time, comfortable. I'm not so old that I don't remember being your age, everything seems unfair lol, but you get older and realise there are rules in life, it is what it is. just remember there are kids in this world that would give their right arm to be in your position, they don't get to even go to school, so make the most of it. don't worry about what your wearing, in a few years it won't matter, it's your future that is most important.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs