Society & Lifestyles

rude ppl!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
sal On November 29, 2007

Beirut, Lebanon
#1New Post! Oct 15, 2005 @ 10:54:57
think of an incident where someone was very rude to u, wat did this person do?. how did u feel about that?
did u do anything in return? revenge.. stood silent...?
did u learn anything from that incident?

tell us...
nothinsnew On September 15, 2009

Deleted

The Coast, Australia
#2New Post! Oct 15, 2005 @ 11:16:03
Ohhhhh dont start me!!

when my son was sick a few months ago i had no way to get him to the doctor. i had no transport - no car, no buses on the weekend. what could i do. i was freaking out but it turned out to be not so bad. anyway during that time my supposedly best girl friend and best mate who have a car each and live just up the road, were apparently bagging me out behind my back. saying that i was a terrible father and that i should have put my son in a shopping trolley and wheeled him the three kms up the road to the doctor. yeah right!! did they ever offer to help? no. i saw her at the supermarket the day that i had to go up to get food and medication for my son (and i had to leave him at home and lock the doors because he was too sick to go anywhere) and did she offer to take him up to the doctor? no. did she even offer any help? no. she seemed more embarrassed than anything.
so after that ive spoken to her a few times but i realised that i dont want people like that in my life. selfish, ignorant people.
im considering not inviting them to my graduation party and my g/f's coming home party.
ellie On December 06, 2007

JOPLIN, Missouri
#3New Post! Oct 15, 2005 @ 11:55:36
you are better off with out people like that in your life. To leave someone "stranded" with a sick kid, is despicable. What they have to do paint their nails or wash their hair....airheads!
nothinsnew On September 15, 2009

Deleted

The Coast, Australia
#4New Post! Oct 15, 2005 @ 11:59:32
thanks ellie
yes they are morons. best mates at one stage but i realised ... idiots!
sal On November 29, 2007

Beirut, Lebanon
#5New Post! Oct 15, 2005 @ 13:30:34
well i dont think they r real mates!! ... they dont think...
mary On June 06, 2006

PORTERVILLE, California
#6New Post! Oct 15, 2005 @ 21:44:18
yes i do have an experience. and i stood and did nothing cause I was taught to respect the other person no matter what. I am angry with my self cause God did not tell us to stand still and let ourselfs be abused. Shame on me!
garfunkel On December 29, 2008
my beautiful rescue

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#7New Post! Oct 16, 2005 @ 02:20:24
the assf*** at work that yelled at me, he could have asked me nicely, but no he decided to yell its in one of my journal entries if you wanna read what the d*** did
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#8New Post! Oct 16, 2005 @ 02:22:21
What an ASSf***
my beautiful rescue

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#9New Post! Oct 16, 2005 @ 02:24:26
@jonnythan Said
What an ASSf***

tell me about it
paramour On July 30, 2014

Purgatory Beach,
#10New Post! Oct 16, 2005 @ 02:27:29
This was a couple of years back, but my child broker his femur & ended up in a spica (full-body) cast for several months. IN the meantime, he got toted around in a wheelchair. It was summertime & we felt bad that he wasn't getting out so much so we decided to take him to see Finding Nemo when it hit the movie theaters as he had been yelling about it for months.

We get there & the movies are already quite packed. They have 2 spots for handicapped/wheelchairs in the theater we bought tickets to. One of them was full, so we went to the other one. There was a dumbass & her daughter sitting in the chair bordering the handicapped spot, so we asked her if she could move so we could put Garrett there & sit with him. She says NO!

We thought that perhaps she did not understand. Look! Our child, body cast, in wheelchair, nowhere to put him. AGAIN she says NO! She told us we better go find somewhere else because she wasn't going to be bothered to move somewhere else. Um, handicapped spot, you are NOT handicapped. Move your ass. The b*tch tells us that next time we'll know better & get to the theater earlier in order to get the spot. WTF?!

We tried finding someone who worked at the theater to do something but the people at the concession stands kept telling us to go over to some window where no one ever showed up. Brandon was livid! He contained himself just barely & only because the theater was full of small kids. Feel even worse for the whore's daughter - wonderful example she's teaching her child.

Anyway, we ended up walking down to another one of the theaters & waiting 45 minutes for the next showing to start. People are d***s!

Purgatory Beach,
#11New Post! Oct 16, 2005 @ 02:29:00
@garfunkel Said
the assf*** at work that yelled at me, he could have asked me nicely, but no he decided to yell its in one of my journal entries if you wanna read what the d*** did

you should've opened his drink for him & then dumped it on him!

Purgatory Beach,
#12New Post! Oct 16, 2005 @ 02:30:01
Damn, why do I keep hitting quote instead of EDIT!
my beautiful rescue

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#13New Post! Oct 16, 2005 @ 02:30:08
@paramour Said
you should've opened his drink for me & then dumped it on him!

haha, lol. it was tempting
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#14New Post! Oct 16, 2005 @ 02:31:54
I was at Applebees with some friends and the waiter never came to take our money, so we brought it up on our way out and the person at the welcoming area asked if we needed any change. And my friend said, "Well, 57 cents," and then the girl (about 19 or 20) was like, "Well, are you really going to ask for that?" and my friend was about to say no, but I intervened and was like, "Yeahhh. I do want my 57 cents."

So she counted it out and gave it to me and then I donated it into this can thingy on the way out.

Very minor, but the way she said it was rude. She was just being lazy. 57 cents isn't much to me, but I asked for it just in spite of the way she treated us. And then I put it to a good cause, and I felt better about the situation.
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#15New Post! Oct 16, 2005 @ 02:32:08
@paramour Said
Damn, why do I keep hitting quote instead of EDIT!

I always do that
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs