Entertainment

role play: animal wings

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 · >>
wespeirycat On December 08, 2012

McKinleyville, California
#1New Post! Apr 19, 2008 @ 05:37:15
just thought I'd throw that one out there.
ok this is a roleplay game called animal wings.
rules:
you have to be an animal
you have to make up a name (not some regular one like Jerry or Alice.)
you have to be nice, or at least not too mean.
you should be checking in often to see the new posts
you can't be totally invincible.
you don't have to limit yourself to one animal, be creative!
you get the idea.

first, create your character and then think away. descriptions should be kinda like this:
name:
animal:
colors:
powers: optional
other: optional

mine is:::
name: sukira
animal: wolf
colors: pure white with white wings and icy blue eyes
powers: small, uncontrolled ability to shape shift and uncontrolled ability to spot thoughts in others minds.
other: sukira is a fun loving animal with a love for mischief and pranks.
calonso On January 16, 2014

Orlando, Florida
#2New Post! Apr 19, 2008 @ 06:48:18
name: Kidashaka (Kida to those close to her)
animal: Lioness
colors: Original color is transparent, all other colors manifest with powers
powers: unknown
other: Kidashaka is a mysterious presence that chooses her friends carefully and only speaks when it is necessary. No one truly knows her origins but one can tell that there is much to her story.

Kida walks the land thoughtfully and solitary when she meets Sukira a playful and mischievous character. Kida doesn't usually associate with such joyful souls for she is not one herself, but she immediately takes interest in Sukira because of her wings. To which she inquires;

"Little one, how did you obtain such enchanting wings?"

(I've seen this done on other role playing games but never really participated so I'm not sure how to get this started so just let me know, but I think this could be really fun)

#3New Post! Apr 20, 2008 @ 21:29:51
sukira looks up from the grass where she had been chasing a little ladybug around for some time. "oh, me?" she asked, mostly to herself. "i... um... hm.... i dont really know..."
she looked the large cat over. "how come you're so big? cats are saposed to be tiny and fluffy..."

#4New Post! Apr 20, 2008 @ 21:31:42
((SUKIRA:

just to show what she looks like))
bor3113 On July 07, 2008

Welland, Canada
#5New Post! Apr 20, 2008 @ 21:49:51
name: Gan
animal: Shadow Bear
colors: N/A
powers: A dark and ominous material protects Gan; has the ability to turn into a shadow
Description: Gan is a shadow bear. Most people are afraid of him because of the dark and ominous material that surrounds Gan. Only in complete darkness does this substance protect him. During the day, it disappears and he turns into a vulnrable shadow. Gan has wandered the land searching for others that will accept him but because of his appearance he distances himself with others and doesn't easily open up to strangers or take kindly to them.

Gan was wandering through an open field in the middle of the day in shadow form gazing forward at his unseen destination. He suddenly noticed out of the corner of his eye two odd creatures that he'd never seen before. One looked liked a kanine of some sort and the other seemed to be a tiger, or a lion, or something. He found the nearest tree and gazed at them curiously. Had he found someone to help him on his quest?

Orlando, Florida
#6New Post! Apr 20, 2008 @ 22:38:00
@wespeirycat Said
((SUKIRA:

just to show what she looks like))

That is beautiful, did you draw that? I will try to get an image for you guys.

Kida smiles at sukira, "I'm not your average cat, and I see you are not an average wolf, your wings will serve a great purpose one day. What shall I call you then winged warrior?"
As they get acquainted, the shadow bear approaches cloaked in the shadow that surrounds him.
The lioness senses a presence but cannot see anything, she instinctively reverts back to her transparent appearance.
"Did you hear that?" exclaimed Sukira.
They both immediately submerge within the grass to conceal themselves as they see a dark mysterious figure appear before them with glowing white eyes.
bor3113 On July 07, 2008

Welland, Canada
#7New Post! Apr 21, 2008 @ 00:31:15
I'll try finding an image as well.

Gan looked at both creatures with curiousity. As he crept closer, the lioness as he had discovered disappeared. He was startled but not worried. He saw the wolf (as he had also discovered from getting closer) disappear into the grass. "I am Gan" he said in a deep voice, "I am a shadow bear, I hail from The Kingdom of Galla. Who might you two be?" He hesitantly took another step forward hoping not to cause any alarm.

Orlando, Florida
#8New Post! Apr 21, 2008 @ 01:12:20
Here it goes, I may not know how to draw but I gotta little photoshop skill.

bor3113 On July 07, 2008

Welland, Canada
#9New Post! Apr 21, 2008 @ 01:21:01
Here's Gan:

mousebox On February 04, 2022

Tickle Harbour, Canada
#10New Post! Apr 21, 2008 @ 01:23:00
name: slik
animal: snail like
colors: brown & gold, 2 foot helix shell
powers: able to control the past to affect the future
other: silent, very wise

Orlando, Florida
#11New Post! Apr 21, 2008 @ 03:07:08
Sukira with her friendly and happy nature welcomes the intimidating shadow bear, as he acquaints himself with the winged wolf he hears a voice from behind him;
"The kingdom of Galla? You're a long way from home bear of shadows."
Gan quickly turns around to find Kida as she materializes into solid form.
bor3113 On July 07, 2008

Welland, Canada
#12New Post! Apr 21, 2008 @ 20:56:28
Gan turns around and sees the lioness that had dissapeared before staring right at him. "Yes, Galla. I travelled there when I was 5 to search for...something. My grandfather told me that all Shadow Bears left home at 5 or 6 years of age. I went there and found nothing. I felt lost and confused and decided that I needed time to think, so I stayed there for a little while. I had made a friend while I was there: a snail, but I forgot it's name. It gave me great wisdom and told me that when I turned 8 years of age, that I should continue my quest. I did, and I've been wandering around this land, travelling from town to town for 3 years searching for...something. Who are you lioness?"

Orlando, Florida
#13New Post! Apr 21, 2008 @ 21:59:55
I too am a traveller. You may call me Kida.
A wise snail you say? I'm familiar with this snail his name is slik right? Although, he was a female when I knew him.
Both Sukira and Gan looked puzzled.
It's a snail thing I guess.

#14New Post! Apr 21, 2008 @ 22:02:34
"all right..." sukira said in a puzzled tone.

((no i didnt draw it i got it off of photobucket))

Orlando, Florida
#15New Post! Apr 21, 2008 @ 22:31:48
They all stand around in an awkward silence not knowing what to make of the unusual concept... *crikets*

"So! Gan of Galla" started the lioness, "Would favor company on your quest?"
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs