Forums:
Random

quick question-about cartoon network

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
JosephAsimeng On about 11 hours ago

Bronx, New York
#1New Post! Jul 15, 2021 @ 16:17:28
Why does cartoon network have approximately 94 million tv households in america?
Darkman666 On 26 minutes ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jul 15, 2021 @ 17:48:26
@JosephAsimeng Said

Why does cartoon network have approximately 94 million tv households in america?

it probably has to do with the neilson ratings. the neilson ratings what the networks depend on tv ratings for years.
Na On about 2 hours ago

Vaihingen, Germany
#3New Post! Jul 16, 2021 @ 22:34:32
@JosephAsimeng Said

I imagine that each series of cartoons has to develop these scenarios.

Be it Bugs Bunny or Mickey Mouse or Popeye. Each cartoon has to give an account for the people and their tv households.

Otherwise, it would just be Popeye. Or it would just be Bugs or just be Mickey.

But now each has its own mega cartoon communities and world.

Bronx, New York
#4New Post! Jul 17, 2021 @ 18:23:50
@Darkman666 Said

it probably has to do with the neilson ratings. the neilson ratings what the networks depend on tv ratings for years.

the 2nd part of your sentence doesn't make sense to me, but i still get what you're saying

Bronx, New York
#5New Post! Jul 17, 2021 @ 18:24:19
@Na Said

I imagine that each series of cartoons has to develop these scenarios.

Be it Bugs Bunny or Mickey Mouse or Popeye. Each cartoon has to give an account for the people and their tv households.

Otherwise, it would just be Popeye. Or it would just be Bugs or just be Mickey.

But now each has its own mega cartoon communities and world.

perfect answer

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Jul 17, 2021 @ 18:39:52
@JosephAsimeng Said

the 2nd part of your sentence doesn't make sense to me, but i still get what you're saying

in the 90's, i was an neilson rating member for about 6 months. either they sent me a letter or a phone call. they would ask me to watch three or more tv shows a week. they would call me on the phone or sent a letter to rated them.

ater 6 months, i was getting annoying watching tv shows, that i didn't like to watched, or one of the tv shows that they picked i liked. i keep asking why i am getting paid for, they said they will soon. the phone calls and letters were getting annoying, and they forced me watched tv shows, i didn't want. so i quit, but i got never paid.

off and on, if you patiented with neilson rating, if they offer still apply.except last year from them, i took an survey from every 3 months. they sent a new five dollar bill in the mail. last year, the offer wasn't offer to me.

Bronx, New York
#7New Post! Jul 19, 2021 @ 12:42:24
@Darkman666 Said

in the 90's, i was an neilson rating member for about 6 months. either they sent me a letter or a phone call. they would ask me to watch three or more tv shows a week. they would call me on the phone or sent a letter to rated them.

ater 6 months, i was getting annoying watching tv shows, that i didn't like to watched, or one of the tv shows that they picked i liked. i keep asking why i am getting paid for, they said they will soon. the phone calls and letters were getting annoying, and they forced me watched tv shows, i didn't want. so i quit, but i got never paid.

off and on, if you patiented with neilson rating, if they offer still apply.except last year from them, i took an survey from every 3 months. they sent a new five dollar bill in the mail. last year, the offer wasn't offer to me.

Disclaimer: i'm not an english teacher, or an autocorrect but you still have grammatical errors like for example: say stuff like: ..sent a letter for me To RATE them, AFTER 6 months, I WAS GETTING ANNOYED watching tv shows, I KEPT asking, They forced to WATCH tv shows, I didn't want TO. if YOU'RE PATIENT with NEILSEN rating and the offer wasn't A GOOD offer to me. and the part where you said:"i keep asking why i am getting paid for, they said they will soon." doesn't make sense to me. If you explained what you meant by that, that would be great. I know this has nothing to do with cartoon network. But anyway, i get what you're saying.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#8New Post! Jul 19, 2021 @ 17:07:29
@JosephAsimeng Said

kids and adults are watching the cartoon network, that why they are 94 million viewers. period! beyond why would there be explain for it! cartoon network has been on over ten years, they will have alot of viewers on it.

Bronx, New York
#9New Post! Jul 20, 2021 @ 00:48:36
@Darkman666 Said

kids and adults are watching the cartoon network, that why they are 94 million viewers. period! beyond why would there be explain for it! cartoon network has been on over ten years, they will have alot of viewers on it.

not just over ten years. they're 28 right now. going on to be 29 in october. That's one of the little things i know about it, at this time
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs