The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

propaganda.... f*ck michael moore fat piece of sh*t!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
respectbush On September 27, 2007

, France
#1New Post! Sep 03, 2005 @ 20:40:28
Dear Mr. "president"
Body: Friday, September 2nd, 2005

Dear Mr. Bush:

Any idea where all our helicopters are? It's Day 5 of Hurricane Katrina and thousands remain stranded in New Orleans and need to be airlifted. Where on earth could you have misplaced all our military choppers? Do you need help finding them? I once lost my car in a Sears parking lot. Man, was that a drag.

Also, any idea where all our national guard soldiers are? We could really use them right now for the type of thing they signed up to do like helping with national disasters. How come they weren't there to begin with?

Last Thursday I was in south Florida and sat outside while the eye of Hurricane Katrina passed over my head. It was only a Category 1 then but it was pretty nasty. Eleven people died and, as of today, there were still homes without power. That night the weatherman said this storm was on its way to New Orleans. That was Thursday! Did anybody tell you? I know you didn't want to interrupt your vacation and I know how you don't like to get bad news. Plus, you had fundraisers to go to and mothers of dead soldiers to ignore and smear. You sure showed her!

I especially like how, the day after the hurricane, instead of flying to Louisiana, you flew to San Diego to party with your business peeps. Don't let people criticize you for this -- after all, the hurricane was over and what the heck could you do, put your finger in the dike?

And don't listen to those who, in the coming days, will reveal how you specifically reduced the Army Corps of Engineers' budget for New Orleans this summer for the third year in a row. You just tell them that even if you hadn't cut the money to fix those levees, there weren't going to be any Army engineers to fix them anyway because you had a much more important construction job for them -- BUILDING DEMOCRACY IN IRAQ!

On Day 3, when you finally left your vacation home, I have to say I was moved by how you had your Air Force One pilot descend from the clouds as you flew over New Orleans so you could catch a quick look of the disaster. Hey, I know you couldn't stop and grab a bullhorn and stand on some rubble and act like a commander in chief. Been there done that.

There will be those who will try to politicize this tragedy and try to use it against you. Just have your people keep pointing that out. Respond to nothing. Even those pesky scientists who predicted this would happen because the water in the Gulf of Mexico is getting hotter and hotter making a storm like this inevitable. Ignore them and all their global warming Chicken Littles. There is nothing unusual about a hurricane that was so wide it would be like having one F-4 tornado that stretched from New York to Cleveland.

No, Mr. Bush, you just stay the course. It's not your fault that 30 percent of New Orleans lives in poverty or that tens of thousands had no transportation to get out of town. C'mon, they're black! I mean, it's not like this happened to Kennebunkport. Can you imagine leaving white people on their roofs for five days? Don't make me laugh! Race has nothing -- NOTHING -- to do with this!

You hang in there, Mr. Bush. Just try to find a few of our Army helicopters and send them there. Pretend the people of New Orleans and the Gulf Coast are near Tikrit.

Yours,

Michael Moore

@aol. com">MMFlint @aol. com

www.MichaelMoore.com

P.S. That annoying mother, Cindy Sheehan, is no longer at your ranch. She and dozens of other relatives of the Iraqi War dead are now driving across the country, stopping in many cities along the way. Maybe you can catch up with them before they get to DC on September 21st.
osm On March 18, 2016
Kiwi!

Wellington, New Zealand
#2New Post! Sep 03, 2005 @ 20:50:11
what else could George do? He had to fly over to see the devestation before going down to the ground.

The American response was far too slow, but a letter like that won't wake up the president, he is already awake and under pressure
shaggyjebus On August 26, 2008

Deleted

Goodlettsville, Tennessee
#3New Post! Sep 03, 2005 @ 20:56:58
I applaud Michael Moore for speaking the truth. People may think it is propaganda, but it is truthful. Bush did nothing to prepare the city, or any city, though we knew about the hurricane (How do you think we can name the hurricanes? We know when they are going to come!. Now, Bush is doing very little. What he is doing, he is doing slowly. The letter, I do not believe was to open Bush's eyes - they will forever be closed to the sufferings of those below him. It was to bind people together, to give a voice. Anyone who looks around this site will see a number of people saying the same things Moorse says in this letter. Bush did s*** to begin with, and he is doing s*** now. He deserves no forgiveness, no gratitude, no thanks. All he deserves is impeachment and a kick in the balls!
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#4New Post! Sep 03, 2005 @ 20:58:00
@osm Said
what else could George do? He had to fly over to see the devestation before going down to the ground.

On CNN they were just talking about how there was an absence of leadership after the hurricane.

In other words, Bush is a crappy leader.
osm On March 18, 2016
Kiwi!

Wellington, New Zealand
#5New Post! Sep 03, 2005 @ 20:58:57
the world knows that. That is why there is the saying:

"Bush lied, thousands died"
intoxsickated On October 21, 2006

Deleted

Suburbia Hell, California
#6New Post! Sep 03, 2005 @ 20:59:06
CNN will bash bush every chance they get tho.....too biased for me!
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#7New Post! Sep 03, 2005 @ 21:00:41
@intoxsickated Said

And michael moore always whines how CNN is a tool of the bush administration. So... i guess CNN is biased depending on your own bias.

Deleted

#8New Post! Sep 03, 2005 @ 21:01:37
@osm Said

The American response was far too slow, but a letter like that won't wake up the president, he is already awake and under pressure

He did not have to see the devestation to order troops there to help. He did not have to see the devestation in order to prepare and evacuate people. He did not have to let this happen as it did, but he did. And now he is just trying to make things look better for him, as if he couldn't have done more.

What could George do? He could have ordered that the levees be strengthened. He could have visited the city immediately after the hurricane instead of staying on vacation for a few more days. He could have taken a chance and seen the mayor first, before looking. He could have just gone there without having to look. I mean, if people can survive in it for a week, then he can stay there for a half an hour without spending a day planning his trip, can't he?
osm On March 18, 2016
Kiwi!

Wellington, New Zealand
#9New Post! Sep 03, 2005 @ 21:01:56
what about Fox? I hear that is biased

Deleted

#10New Post! Sep 03, 2005 @ 21:02:38
@intoxsickated Said

Well, I'd say he deserves all the bashing he gets! Whether it is biased or not!

Still . . . news outlets should not do it. People should. Like Moore did.

Deleted

#11New Post! Sep 03, 2005 @ 21:04:41
fox news is more of a tool for the bush administration. michael moore will criticize anyone who takes a positive stance on whatever bush says........cnn is way more supportive of bush than most!
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#12New Post! Sep 03, 2005 @ 21:07:07
@osm Said
what about Fox? I hear that is biased

well liberals and conservatives agree on that one
joni On January 20, 2009

Good old Ashe County, North Ca
#13New Post! Sep 03, 2005 @ 21:07:26
I don't have a very strong opinion on this, but I really do think Bush & everyone else involved could have been way more prepared for this, and maybe saved more lives. I mean, people need water... How sad is that?
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#14New Post! Sep 03, 2005 @ 21:09:01
And I might point out there's still grannies who haven't been evactuated yet.

Deleted

#15New Post! Sep 03, 2005 @ 21:09:47
they could have been more prepared...no doubt. but at the same time, nobody counted on the levees breaking causing that much damage!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs